Why does Sup Forums attract high IQ individuals?

Why does Sup Forums attract high IQ individuals?

IQ is meaningless when you reject the word of God

t. low iq leaf

Low IQ correlates with religious faith, the higher the IQ the more likely the individual is to be agnostic or atheist.

Because once a high iq mind gets a taste of truth it will never be satiated

Pretty sure everybody here is retarded.

to answer your question, op.
we're usually bored of normie life, because they only ever want to talk about the basest things like orgie porgies and hand egg game.
gets boring. this place constantly challenges you and stimulates you. it's the unfiltered stream of consciousness of thousands of other disaffected individuals across the globe, and together they're pretty amusing.

So the higher the IQ the less common sense you have?
Who needs IQ when you have God

you do know most priests have PhDs right? At least ones in religious orders

t. thinks he's smarter than he is

True. And the lower, the more likely the person is to be feminist, religious or a burger

>tl;dr - Sup Forums really makes you think

>thinks right action is revealed in a book
>thinks that he doesn't have to use the brain his god gave him to discern truth and morality
>thinks ignorance is a defense to immorality or inaction in the face of objective truth and morality
ultra blue pill detected

you're the type that gives believers a bad reputation

really made me think, O'Connel

Because we can use computers.

The bible is the word of God you reject the bible you reject God

>Sup Forums is a Christian board
>Sup Forumshas a high IQ

>Sup Forums isn't a single person, nor a single set of beliefs held by several people
>Sup Forums is always right

>whites are superior
>but they're controlled by da joooooz

>Sup Forums isn't satire
>all these massive amounts of cognitive dissonance and edginess are normal

You have become a meme in a meme board op

>so, tell me about your qualifications

>I got my masters in Divinity

White people?

I think you mean low IQ.

High IQ individual here. I'm in it primarily for the laffs, and nowhere does laffs better than Sup Forums.

tfw to intelligent to fall for kike fairy-tales

Sure. But that ain't worth shit.
>is Pottery a PhD?

Will they ever make a movie out of Sup Forums? If so, who would play Moot and who would play Hiro?

I was thinking it could be like an innocent Jewish Neet gets assigned by a leftist publication to report on Sup Forums and finds himself becoming one of them, until he is eventually exposed.

as an atheist and as a 145 IQ'd human, I'm inclined to believe you are right, user.

I was under the impression that everyone here is an autistic LARPer.

There were some smart people here a year and two ago but it seems that they are all gone and only roleplayers, trolls and skinheads shitpost here now.

RIP

It doesn't though.

Who is that?

tested 167 IQ Christian..

Jesus is Lord and risen from the dead.

Half or more of those trolls and "skinheads" are redditors on raid or PsyOps.

triggered

I'm sure most people would envy my intellect, but what they fail to understand is that it is more of a burden than a blessing.

Imagine being born with the talent and intellect to cure cancer or send man to distant stars, yet being the only one to truly understand how pointless those actions are in the grand ballet of the cosmos.

Nice.

Did you expect logic from a low IQ board? Don't bother.

MUH FEELINGS is literally the motor of their thoughts.

>NINETY THREE

I love that people actually believe that a double-blind IQ study was somehow carried out across all of 4chins and use this to try and prove any sort of point. Good bantz, Aus.

This is now a cringe thread.

Every thread with a Canuck is a cringe thread

High IQ has no correlation with moral intelligence or strength. It's easy and tempting to judge religion in the sense of viewing it as faulty science. But that's not what it's for. Maybe one day you will understand. But you need a moral foundation and guidance.

We've broken the conditioning

Because any people with half a brain like freedom of speech/information over anything

>smart atheists and agnostics
let the meme die.

Sup Forums and places like it have always attracted people with high IQs because we enjoy thinking and unbridled thinking and challenging of ideas is the forte of Sup Forums specifically

There's a surprisingly large number of christcucks on Sup Forums.

>things that don't happen

>But you need a moral foundation and guidance.
Both of which can be acquired outside religion, and with far better results. Religion is the lowest hanging fruit.

infact a fedora science faith its nothing more that the religion of the 21th century.

No can you cringe at the bible? Without the bible you'll burn in hell

>both of which can be acquired outside religion
I can agree. Philosophy and culture are critical.
>with far better results
This is where I disagree. Philosophy, culture, and religion will make you the best you can be. In terms of purpose, conviction, and health

Christcucks, what is ethical means what gives you the most effective path to live the best life possible. You can walk that path without the baggage.

It literally doesn't. You tards are barely any better than Sup Forums

Fake. See

>tv
>smart

I'm just going to go out on a limb here and speculate, or maybe project a bit.
We're curious people that want to learn more. We've read our history, politics, and current events to some extent and want to discuss such topics. We enjoy some of the tangents the threads take and how they make us look into other things that we, as individuals, hadn't explored. And we collectively like pointing out that people are wrong.
By the way, we are all fucked. Bye.

>Have IQ of 160-200
>profound thinker
>find haven for free political discussion
*ahem* FUCK NIGGERS

What the fuck

I hate Sup Forums now

>Believing in polls this current year.

92 IQ, same as George W Bush but my dyslexia is what dampers it a bit I think.

the problem with atheists is that the fall for every single meme except religion. they are the useful idiots of globalism.