How do we solve the muslim problem?

How do we solve the muslim problem?

Send them to USA

We will not. There is not enough non-Muslim Western young men with a family, i.e. with a home worth fighting for.

I can pack my things in an hour and be off to anywhere on the planet..or I can simply convert.

Muslims are the solution to the women problem, the degeneracy problem, the leftist problem, the atheist problem and the nu-male problem. Please fuck off, SJW white knight scum, and let islam liberate us, so we can make Europe great again.

We don't. It'll solve itself.

2012 was the global shift in consciousness the beaners were talking about. The "End of the world" happened on 2012 when a new era and age of Information and Global thought + spiritual consciousness took over *tips* which basically means that Islam is on a worldwide decline especially in muslim countries.

Send them all back home, like India is doing.

Wait a week.

They'll all start killing each other.

Problem solved.

Islam is not compatible with modern society. They need to evolve, or stay locked up in their shit countries.

Maybe then they'll figure out who the real problem is - the House of Saud.

Fucking mudslimes. Not even once.

>and let islam liberate us
>us
You're not really german Ahmed, GTFO of there.

Can't fix that which is perfect

>oppression of women
>problem
Why is it a problem?

I'm surprised that doesn't list consanguinity. Both the Koran and imam both allow/promote the marriage of first cousins

send them to Germany

You don't need to send them to germany.

They come here all by themselves. It's like a fucking shitskin magnet and they all have a build in compass straight to germanistan.

send them on a spacecraft to colonize venus

t. Turkroach.

Spoken like a true resident of Deutschistan

Rope and tall light poles

Stop using oil.

People blame the CIA, but really it was empowering the Saudis via the 1970's oil price surge that caused this to happen.

The sooner the West stops making their single asset valuable, the sooner they sink back into the sand.

For processing? Just think of all the phosphorus and organs!

kill yourself mudslime. Muslims are notorious degenerates, they just act sanctimonious as fuck and pretend not to be.

Take all these methods.. and use the shotgun approach.

>Not implying to try them all. Grab literal shotguns and use them on Radical Muslims.

Do we reason with kebab?
Do we help kebab?
Do we feed kebab?
Do we accept kebab?

I cant remember... what do we do with kebab?