STOP USING HIGHER EDUCATION AS A MARKER FOR SUCCESS

STOP USING HIGHER EDUCATION AS A MARKER FOR SUCCESS

There's literally nothing wrong without going to college/uni unless you're already an incompetent fuck who won't achieve anything

>be white millennial woman
>spend years in college on a bullshit degree
>be (((college educated)))
>end up working in walmart for minimum of 5-10 years
>in debt to society by tens of thousands of dollars
>provide nothing of real value to country

OR

>be me
>white millennial male
>apprentice roofer
>not (((college educated)))
>no debt to society
>work difficult, important job every day
>literally putting roofs over people's heads
>contribute to country in a critical way
>intelligent and redpilled in my free time

Fuck all these people implying that going to post-secondary makes you smarter and a more important member of society. Fuck all the shit-tier liberal garbage news sources that attempt to conflate supporting Trump (and not Hillary) with being an uneducated loser. Trump won because the hard-working backbone of society had enough with the bullshit.

I agree. Problem is it's been nailed into my generation's head and it's going to cause problems. Plus the college debt isnt good for your parents or you, unless you're an academic godsend.

>he doesn't understand that being college educated opens the door to management instead of being a total tool all of your miserable life
get told, faggot

That's what happens when Parents are trying to groom their children to be successful so they can take care of them financially when they are older because they feel entitled to something for raising them.

good for you apprental unit. Old balls tinner here. Joined right out of highschool bought a home at the age of 24. Still owe the (((((bank)))) but 10 years later I am better off than most cunts I grew up with, Unless Mommy and Daddy own the ((Firm))

>what is work experience
>what are skilled trades
>what is starting your own business

My boss owns a car that's worth more than most houses and all he did was competently manage a business for 5 years after obtaining a bounty of roofing experience through hard work.

College is only useful if you're going into a STEM field, Med School or Law. Literally a waste of time and money otherwise. If you aren't doing any of those things, learn a trade and make an honest living instead of being another waste of space.

I look forward to teaming up with Pajeet to replace your job and the jobs of other blue collared workers.

Enjoy being one dimensional in an evolving economy and work force!

>inb4 leaf
>chink
>pajeet
>cuck

etc.

You can't deny facts

i would at least recommend a 2 year technical degree from a community college

worked well for me

What are you majoring in, faggot?

Lol, Tradie Cos only Keep project managers that came up the hard way. When the econ is good (((educated))) PMs are hired but the first to go when shit gets real. Dumbass.

>what is dreaming in color
hahaha faggot, get told

thats coming for a lot of white collar jobs too

we literally have a department that does it

jobs that used to take 5 guys now take 2

You're alright, leaf.

Attending college is the highlight of most liberals' lives, because after that they become single mothers on welfare. It's the 6-8 years where they can pretend that they're important and not total failures as human beings.

High school taught me how to regurgitate answers

College taught me how to think

Guess you could say I'm #woke

You're going to shit a brick when we have roofer robots that do your job cheaper, quicker, and more efficiently than you in 10 years.

Anyone who has been college knows it's basically this for 4 years. Just sitting in lectures doesn't necessarily make you smarter.

This is too deep of thought for non college-educated people

stay #woke my brother

If someone kills replacement pajeet? Then what cuck?

lmaoing at your life, brianlet.

It's a shame, though. We collegelords are the ones who have to carry your dead weight and bail you out of poverty all the god damn time.

bait

>Be experienced roofer
>Make at least 20 $ an hour, can make much more depending on other factors
>Be happy, prideful blue collar

or

>Work on "Managment" (Assistant manager on McDonalds)
>Make 13 an hour

Seriously you fucking leaft? I made what the bulk of those "managment" positions make, just by starting as an apprentice in framing.

not sure if joking but this is the most common way to become a millionaire in the us.

>be roofer at 55
yeah blue collars don't understand the concept of time and getting older, pathetic

all of this robot shit is pure science fiction right now. They dont have robotic cars, they dont have robotic servants, they barely have robotic lawn mowers, roomba is a piece of shit. Give it a rest.

In any part of Canada that's not Ontario, LABOURERS can make 16-20/h. Skilled roofers are looking at 20-30/h, or even more if they're doing piece work (paid per sq foot) instead of working hourly.

I'm sorry, but if you didn't go to a good college and graduate in a technical subject with a good GPA, I'm going to assume you're a low IQ beta brainlet who's borderline retarded and has an aversion to life planning and hard work. Get wrecked pleb

Ya you think answering questions on a scantron is going to get you anywhere?

Try writing a 5 page paper on what was going through MLK and Rosa Parks' mind when they decided to start the Civil Rights movement.

>need a degree to manage
>A FUCKING LEAF

Theres a lot of estimates that Truck Driving robots are going to be mainstream for commercial use in around 5 years. Commercial truck driving is one of the largest "blue collar" jobs in America. You think it's a meme now but a lot of tradesmen/blue collar workers are going to be fucked when Automation kicks into high gear in the next two decades. Why would a company pay salary/vacation/benefits for some meatbag that only works 40 hours a week with 78% efficiency when they can make a one time payment of 40k to have a non-salaried 99.9% efficient robot that works 24/7?
Honestly it's going to result in some form of welfare/basic income because if not the uneducated plebeian masses will try to eat the rich.

You're kidding, right?

Tradespeople are highly sought after right now. Plumbers, electricians, HVAC can pull 70-100k without even trying.

Because people are lazy, and like you look down on people who actually work. And you and I both know that getting 'a degree' doesn't make one educated. To be educated you have to read and think. Not regurgitate.

My degree is a piece of paper that cost too much and did me no good. So you know what Im doing now? Welding. I have the luxury of being able to turn down work. I don't feel like hiring employees and I want for nothing. Im trying to talk my oldest OUT of college.

Dont you dare look down on trades before you try to do one of them, and do it successfully.

>Implying you will still need to be working as general labour at 55

Leaf, are you even trying? For you, if I start as a roofer today at 18, somehow i will keep working on the same fucking position till I turn 55.

If you have been 10+ years in a trade you won't be hauling wood or doing the hard work, you'll be directing a crew or better, unless you are a retard, which in the case of a leaf, I understand why you believe if I were to hire you today at an entry position for framing, 20 years down the line you would still be trying to master the use of the hammer.

Kek, mein nigga

>t. I just dropped out of uni

You wouldn't last 1 year as a roofer you fatass with a shit stain

it's like diamonds, man. you take control of public perception and suddenly you can peddle any piece of shit for a thousand times more money than it's worth.

>college educated opens the door to management
Spotted the clueless college student.

>Implying Framing ain't the same shit as roofing

Subhuman leaf, we have to build the whole fucking structure, and first finish where the roofers will go and work. We framers build the whole fucking house from the ground up, to the fucking roofs.

But of course I wouldn't expect a lazy leaf to know that. One that probably is going to uni for a meme degree so he can be assistant manager at McDonalds and languish there for the rest of his life, hooked up on antidepressants

>Dont you dare look down on trades before you try to do one of them, and do it successfully.

I don't have to. I'm an engineer. Tradespleb machinists who think they're hardcore take orders from me :^)

>b-b-but i i i but i roofer is like framing i i build a house before they put a roof so so so i i win
fucking retard

Day of rake when?

>Be engineer
>Have your wife cuck you every week with one of those Blue collar plebs

You guys are anal, but usually most of the time, the engineers we get are morons out of school, who try to make everything fit their narrow view of "how it should be" instead of the practical experience of people having done it for way longer.

Undoubtedly, they cause delays, errors, and general mayhem when their ideas just plain can't adjust to reality. Then they dump all the shit on the workers that warned them beforehand.

Some of you are alright though, those are the ones we like to work with, the ones that will listen to us and ask for advice to whenever their grand ideas are practical or not.

GO TO COLLEGE
>GO TO COLLEGE
GO TO COLLEGE
>GO TO COLLEGE
GO TO COLLEGE

LOL SORRY WE WERE JUST KIDDING

Framers build the roof structure, and put the first layer of roofing (plywood)

Then the roofers come, and put their sealant and the rest.

Don't speak about what you don't know faggot, roofers just come, put sealant (if we didn't do it for them), and the upper layers

You sound like the typical subhuman that believes that food magically appears on your local store shelves

Dont go to college for study memes. Be a Fucking man and go STEM or be an ENGINEER. DONT FULL FOR THE MEME CAREERS. FAGGOT

>ITT blue collar butthurt
College is not just about making money, it is als about prestige. Thats why no college grad brags about how much money they make. Be it a NYT intern or a Brainsurgeon, the profession itself is enough.

But whenever you get a little bit succesfull welder-plumber, they will boast how they make six figures. Pathetic to think money will buy you status.

>I work graveyards at Mcdonalds
>HAH, but I have a liberal arts degree!!!
>Now, how many blowjobs will i have to give to truckers on the restrooms to cover this months rent?

If you are an engineer, and a competent one, or a doctor or so, yes, feel pride, otherwise you just got jewed

holly shit this cuck is super butthurt
keep on repeating yourself you made the right choice while I shit post on my heated office and my 6 figures salary hahahaha what a fucking loser

>I've never roofed a day in my life

You act like lugging a collective 4 tons of bundles and banging them on a 5/12+ roof (not to even mention laying down rino paper, ice and water shield, and flashing, AS WELL AS the insane amount of clean-up after ripping off the old roof) isn't hard as all fuck

You guys are alright and not plebs.

Working in synthesis is a beautiful thing. Tradesmen and engineers working together to make things happen is a wonderful thing.

Engineers and Tradesmen best bros since the times of Plato.