Stop stop STOP!!! You really don't give a fuck, do you?

Stop stop STOP!!! You really don't give a fuck, do you?

We get it, babydicks. You managed to meme a narcissistic, grossly unqualified, pussy grabbing orange orangutan into the Presidency. Here, let me give you a standing ovation.

Meanwhile, normal Americans are hurting. The system cheated us out of having our President. A rigged electoral system set up by white men delayed the first woman President ! ! !

It's sick. It's sad. And it's heartbreaking.

What's worse, we will ALL have to fucking suffer under President Pussygrabber until Democrats sweep Congress in 2018 and then immediately impeach the orange slug.

This is America, assholes,and you ruined it for at least a goddamn generation. I hope you're still laughing when you see the kids screaming as their Muslim and Mexican parents are loaded in black trucks for deportation. I hope you're still laughing when you find a woman willing to put up with the miserable alt right stumps in your pants, only to find out President Pussygrabber let Pence BAN birth control. I hope you're still laughing your evil, sick asses off when hate crimes spike 10,000%, and black people have to band together just to avoid being hunted by fascist thugs after Drumpf's housing policies gut their communities.

The joke is on all of us. Honestly it hurts like hell waking up every fucking day since Hillary lost, knowing we threw away a good woman for a racist, insane, and sadistic piece of orange dogshit no sane country would ever elect postmaster.

You have DAMNED this country, maybe the entire planet, and I have to come here every fucking day to see you laughing like we aren't all hanging over the edge of a cliff. Literally eat my shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2uV235VaE1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too long, didn't read.

Ok

4/10

lame.. and probably gay

blow it out your ass though

Not to be paranoid or anything but I can't be the only one who thinks that OP's pic isn't a normal jpg right?....right?

tl;dr

Pic related.

It's OP

If you're going to bait and shit Post properly you need to cut it down to 2 paragraphs tops. Not 12

Stop pretending deep down you aren't a happy fag.

This. On election night women all across America started ovulating in sync to prepare for Donald's MAGAdency.

I see a pizza so gonna assume its about pedos

Even after writing all that, Trump will still be my President.

Hey there, nice blogpost.

How's about you suck the peanuts out of my shit.

I won't be laughing as the Mexicans kids are screaming. Will be too busy packing them in the trucks myself

>MUH dik

Fuck off spear chucker

youtube.com/watch?v=2uV235VaE1Q

Enjoy the song.

>insult slewing left and right

PROVIDE SUBSTANCE.
PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF THIS KIND OF SHIT.
IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO ELOQUENTLY DISCUSS YOUR POINTS OF VIEW WITH US YOU WILL ONLY MAKE US RESENT MAN-CHILDREN EVEN MORE.

Why did you want Hillary anyways? I did not want her because she specifically stated that she would enact a no-fly-zone above Syria, which would likely start conflict with Russia especially if we shoot their craft down.

You're directing your anger at the wrong people. Don't be mad at the people who voted for Trump or didn't vote at all.

Blame The DNC & Debbie Schultz for fucking over the Democratic party and giving the people two garbage candidates to pick between in this Presidential election. Bernie getting hosed hurt the Democratic Party more than anything

Made me actually laugh out loud.
Well done sir

yes my president !!! yes my president !!!

CALL ME NOW

00800-YES-MY-PRESIDENT

#yesmypresident

I'm friends with the admins here and I'm going to get your IP address brb on irc

Pizza underground

you're a big pasta

Why would you post such an obscure picture? Its from Gordon Ramsey's Kitchen nightmares, the Pantaleones episode where the guy doesn't seem to understand what a thin crust pizza is (Gordon ordered a thin crust pizza and got pic related, hence his double facepalm).

I agree, I hate Drumpf too.

I forgot to sell my salt stocks and he's completely destroyed the market.

>You managed to meme a narcissistic, grossly unqualified, pussy grabbing orange orangutan into the Presidency.

who is the grandson of a pimp

>until Democrats sweep Congress in 2018

thats not happening

Stale pasta

>Stop stop STOP!!!

NEVER! KEK WILLS IT!

Ahhh, this sweet salty leftist tears
please, cry us a river tomorrow too.

Back in my day if some faggot like you ranted and raved,we would beat you to death,bury the body and act like nothing happened.

The country was tired of you people calling generalizing Conservatives as people like Trump. The GOP has Congress and they're keeping it. So get over it you butthurt, liberal faggot.

>you ruined it for at least a goddamn generation.
Incorrect. The left ruined it for themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

>dat leftist pain

What did he mean by this?

By your typing i think you are a woman so your opinions here are discarded

dank Sup Forums may mays breh

>normal Americans are hurting.

So? We had to put up with Obama and you didn't fucking care.

So I don't fucking care.

SO???

>normal Americans are hurting.

No, NORMAL Americans are NOT hurting.

Only you mentally ill crybullies who can't stand not getting your own way are being over dramatic about it.

HALF THE COUNTRY wanted Trump. You lost. YOU are mentally ill, working yourself up into Salem Witch frenzies over nothing. A new president. Which has happened 45 times.

You're crazy. Just shit fucking crazy. And everyone knows it but you. And that is also why you lost. BEcause you're batshit insane and nobody wanted to let you in charge of running the country.

>WAH I DIDN"T GET THE PRESIDENT I WANTED WAAAAAhhhh!!! We'RE aLL going TO DIE!!!!

your hysterical nonsense does not affect the NORMAL Americans who voted Trump into office. Find a rubber room/safe space, they are the exact same thing.

>mentally ill fruitcakes having self-inflicted emotional trauma trying to bully normal americans into feeling bad.

We don't

>black people have to band together just to avoid being hunted by fascist thugs
You dumb fucking sjw, black people already band together to attack white people

>sweep Congress in 2018

lololololol

>GOP controlled house since 2010
>GOP controlled house because they control state governments
>GOP state governments drew house district lines in 2010
>GOP will hold house until 2020 at a minimum, when the next census takes place, and dems have a chance to redraw lines

OP, you have years of GOP control to look forward to. YEARS to continue your meltdown. Literally years.

Here are your 2 options to deal with it:

1.) Get used to it. America is done with our token first black president. We're done entertaining your bullshit. We're returning to business as usual.

2.) Stop being a fucking cuck and realize your life is not going to end under trump or any other president.

I suggest option 2. Get some balls, grow up, and open your eyes to the real world. American society has never been a liberal safe space. No place in the world is. And 8 years of a lefty president has not fundamentally changed this country. Obama didn't revolutionize a god damn thing. He's probably going to go down as one of our least effective presidents.

Perhaps NOW you're realizing that. Perhaps that's why you're so "scared" and upset. Now you see it was a ruse. Now you realize you were living in a bubble.

Reality's a bitch, ain't it?