This little midget talentless fuck is beginning to get on my nerves, my dudes

This little midget talentless fuck is beginning to get on my nerves, my dudes.

Bump.

He is based as fuck you cuck

Except he's not. He is an obese, effeminate communist manlet. There is nothing based about any of those things.

I apologize

He killed his wife, too.

I used to love him, he was my favorite stand up and I'm a big KoQ fan but this year he's all but dead to me, he's been such a faggot.

>terrorism is cool if it targets our political enemies

The day of rope cannot come soon enough. There are so many fucks that could use a good necktie

Is he literally advocating terrorism?

He's as dead inside as his wife. Let the fatty manlet have his tantrum.

/r/ that Twitter print of some dude roast him with his Dead wife

Live him alone, his wife is dead.

>hi im here to audition for the whiny bitch character.

This is why it's OK to make fun of the dead cunt he was married to.

if hillary had one we would have had another terror attack.

with trump winning, the jews wont get syria so muslims wont chimp out for a bit.

I feel like he was involved in that death. It felt like he benefited from the loss more

some men needs a wife to keep them in check. this midget is clearly one of them.

same here. i even have kevin james now as he sucks adam sandlers dick.

Sorry, looks like terrorism decided to target an American university today instead.

Used to love his stand up. But his last special was all SJW shit. And his twitter is a fucking train wreck.

They have their priorities straight at least.

he killed her

>9/11 would have been good if they were trump towers

>5'3" Kike calls out Trump

So in other words, water is wet?

Patton Oswalt can't suppress his r-type mind. Not even once.

And therefore completely proving Trump right?!
Fucking moron.

Greetings to you all my name is Patton
I come to you from the island of Manhatten

Life was great, it was all a dream
I was on Adult Swim but but not Aqua Teaaamm

My old lady she got sick
Since then no one appreciates my micro-diiiiyiiick

Life got harder after she passed
I started to wonder, should my whole family been a gaaahahahasssed

Now Trump's in charge and I'm salty as hellll
I'll re-tweet ISIS and crawl back to my shelllll

Just tweet at him

>"Os, I don't think your wife would appreciate you calling POC of middle-eastern descent 'terrorists'. It's also very islamophobic. Please refrain from it. Thank you"

Nice proxy there Stef

>fat fuck super cuck
>based

Just do what everyone else does. Make fun of him for his dead wife.

is he /withthem/???

Kevin james is just another jew. Hes not funny at all. The only reason kevin james has a career is he's sandlers best friend and sandler financed him.

Hiw could you be a fucking kevin james fan?

Nevrmind, found it

>advocating terrorism

so can we get him v& or what

This is how it starts.

Patton put out a lengthy post on his facebook literally comparing Sam Hyde to the SS stormtroopers that came and killed Jewish intellectuals out of jealousy. He claimed he frightened for his life because Muh Holocaust 2.0

So now he is openly calling for Islamic Jihadists to murder Americans or, given the tweet, just white people anywhere.

It's...beautiful.

The moment the left completely lost touch with reality and cemented themselves as failures for the foreseeable future.

Can't Oswalt go to jail for this? Inciting terrorism against the president?

People have gotten worse for less.

He's backpedaling hard.

They need to round up some 9/11 victims or relatives or ISIS victims and survivors and ask them about Patton's endorsement and support for them.

Also, nice to see twitter still has him up and running - Milo criticizing Ghostbusters "forced" trolls to say mean things to Leslie Jones. So he must be erased.

Patton literally telling ISIS members to murder people is fine though.

It's sad.

When a C lister fights to retain at least D list status by virtue signalling and attention whoring on social media.

I'm used to to it with female performers, like Margaret Cho or Rose McGowan - But this is just sad really.

I'd say this is about the lowest of the low he cn get, so maybe he'll just disappear or reassess his life.

Sometimes I wonder what I would do might I ever get so badly rekd. Probably hide from media forever.

Damn...that's rough

hated that little faggot on Justified