The Secret of the FBI Tweets: Patriots Need Your Help

>twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault

Remember that strange series of 17 tweets sent out on October 30th all at once from the FBI Records Vault?

Well, they were trying to tell the public something and someone was autistic enough to crack it awhile back:

This is what the FBI was trying to tell us.

1) Trump's dad vetted by FBI Director in the 1960's

2) Trump's uncle was old-school FBI (Tesla)

3) The FBI became compromised/infiltrated via wet criminality - get people involved in your crimes so they can't expose you (Ethics Code)

4) What an investigation should look like (Manual)

5) What the Clinton investigation looked like (4 pages!?)

6) What the Petraus investigation looked like (bazillion pages)

The above 3 prove corruption within FBI, and Federal Government as a Whole, has been 100% accomplished by ~2014

CONT.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/792637205134970880
twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/792637207601225729
youtube.com/watch?v=ggvQdZXMGLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CONT.

7) May 2015 Baltimore - Beginning of Soros funded attempted FEDERALIZATION of police. This is an attempt to usurp States rights by the Federal Govt./Soros. Basically, this is the LAST ELECTION, LAST CHANCE - Trump has been pushing this for a long time now.

8) Donald J. Trump made honoraria FBI asset - he was RECRUITED by patriots within the FBI to do what he's doing. His uncle was well respected. They knew his dad. He's clean. They needed him. That's from the FBI Honoraria tweet. Here's some Alex Jones insider info. Trump has been many steps ahead of the game this entire time, like a prophet. Connect the dots. Dr. Steve Pieczenik is the direct link from Intelligence Agencies to Trump, he has been advising Trump for decades.

9 ) How operations run by FBI but outside of FBI look (Trump campaign - Trump has been getting insider info all along - the Tweeted document shows it's legal to give him classified info in this case) - twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/792637205134970880

10) Stay-Behind Agents - activation of patriots embedded in enemy occupied territory within other agencies of Federal Govt. to help. Secret Service. NSA. Etc. twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/792637207601225729

11) Social Networking - Sup Forums , r/the_donald conscripted to help BY FBI user, confirmed by EXACT 11AM TIME OF TWEET - Social Networking and Viral news is the only reason any of this has even been possible.

12) Physical fitness program - this was the Hillary health leaks, accomplished by above FBI operation/conscripted parties

13) FOIA - this was the Wikileaks, same as above (I previously proved Wikileaks was leaked by US AGENTS because NO CLASSIFIED MATERIALS were leaked - our boys are by the fucking BOOK)

CONT.

14) FBI Seal - this is the FBI coming into the open about all of the above, via this tweeting and Dr. Pieczenik - We are part of a legitimate FBI by-the-book Operation against DOMESTIC enemies.

15) FBI now conscripting all of us (students) to help with the following:

16) Find AND EXPOSE the smoking gun...

17) ...In the Clinton Foundation.

Lastly:

NOBODY In power will INVESTIGATE THIS because THEY'RE ALL Implicated because THAT'S HOW THEY COMPROMISE THEM SO EFFECTIVELY - THEY put people IN CHARGE who PARTAKE - REMEMBER DENNY HASTERT - JEFFREY ESPSTEIN - If CAUGHT they do VERY LITTLE TIME

There is a world-wide Pedo-Ring connected to the CLINTON FOUNDATION, that just so happens to also be taking over the USA for good.

Remember ALL those FOIA requests made? Was anything ever released from that? Any results?

I thought this was it? All of these things were release in response to FOIA supposedly. FBI user also predicted the exact time and date of the FOIA articles being released. It was most likely him.

Ahh my bad. I had just remembered a couple threads where OP was encouraging people to make FOIA requests, but I wasn't really following the threads or the story. Sorry for my confusion.

Have another bump because this is interesting as fuck and I'd like to hear more.

I sent one but never got anything back

REEEEE
DLEETE THIS

Is this shit legit? I'm not ready for a happening of this scale

chkd

They take forever. This is normal, sadly.

We didn't just meme Trump into Presidential Reality, we memed a legitimate war into reality.

Stay frosty lads, cut the bullshit, tie your shoes, and get ready for it.

>1 post by this ID

this is a LARP thread

the FBI didn't enlist Trump. Hillary is a good person. You are all fat virgin autists.

What is this? A timeline for ants?

You won't get us, austistic goyim. We are stronger than you. Stay in your basement and leave us alone.

Does anyone have the screencaps of the original FBIAnon posts? I wanna look and see if there are any connections to be made.

You better just be a fucking troll.

thats a nice merchant

nice numbers

I'm down but where should I look? Pizza-gate? emails?

If I was American I'd be making 9/11 FOIA requests every fucking day.

The FBI info on the collapse of building 7 STILL hasn't been released to this day for independent study, and their reason is "for our own protection".

I'd be asking for the last 28 redacted pages of the report.

And I'd be asking for the release of the tapes from over 80 cctv cameras from around the pentagon of the footage of the missl...er plane, that hit.

It's been 15 fucking years. We're not shaking in our boots over terrorists anymore- "for our own good"... Fuck off. The people have a right to see all evidence.

Who gives a fuck about the degenerate americans.

People have a right to fuck all except to defend themselves. The American people's answer lies at the business end of a gun.

Bamp

why? You think you can save a thread from being slid once it's been identified? I bet you're the kind of fag that has used tor too.

larp harder faggot

Believe.

I wish you luck in the wars to come.

damn these brits and leafs lol

>Build surveillance state
>Get caught by own surveillance because you're old and don't understand technology

If we're already at fake news level freakout, it's not going to take too much more to hit critical mass.

Kek will guide us when the time is right!111

IT WAS HER TURN

In the event MSM sources continue to deny it and keep pressure, we will skip critical mass and end up with a Super-critical Theory, the type of thing our world has not seen since the 1930's in Germany.

They might make Trump the next Hitler, instead of him actually being "Literally Hitler".

What flag is that? Italian russia?

nice rp
yor a dorable

Once more into the fray, lads

>Hillary is a good person

>Create society that churns out docile population
>Population won't fight for you when you're threatened

The moment the few who remain enthralled are told they actually have to go fight is the moment the spell will be broken. Can't do big false flags twice in a generation either. They'd be smarter to quietly crawl down a deep hole.

Pizzagate, Linked.

>John and Tony Podesta
>Podestas and Clintons
>Clintons to Epstein
>Epsteins Island
>Little Saint James Island
>U.S. Virgin Islands
>Richard Branson
>Listed in Contact Book found in Epsteins office

Why do you think they call them the Virgin Islands? Is it because it's like an extra virgin olive oil, or because they have Virgins there?

Also, guess who else is on his contact list.

The redacted 28 are already released, moose fucker.

Don't forget Haiti and the Clinton foundation

Why do you link a Louie-jewie, he love's that cunt.

Check the twitter link. The FBI really posted all these seemingly random documents at once.

The Petraeus investigation was like 100+ pages for revealing classified info.

Clinton's was 4 (FOUR) pages.

That's corruption at the highest level.

It's time to put the big boy pants back on friend, we got memes to make, criminals to expose, luls to have

As HLI said, you must have "agency" to go after these fuckers. We may have just given DJTrump enough agency to safely go after these nasty people. Sounds like there is a lot of them. You can count on false flag distractions to show up to through him and Sup Forums of the hunt.

Stay focused Sup Forums and meme the man enough power to get the job done and get out alive.

REMEMBER HOW TRUMP ALWAYS SAID

>FOLLOW

>THE

>MONEY

Also in Epsteins Contact Book

>Carella Alun-Jones
>Sir Derel Alun-Jones
>Chairman of electronics group Ferranti
>Ferranti merges with debt-ridden fraudulent company
>International Signal & Control
>ISC founder James Guerin, and 18 others were indicted
>Charged with $1.4 Billion fraud
>Charged with selling classified weapons to African Nations and Iraq in 1992
>In 1994, a man named Bobby Ray Inman requested to be withdrawn from consideration as Bill Clintons first Defense Secretary
>Bobby Ray Inman sat on the Board of Directors for ISC
>FBI investigated and prosecuted ISC and they ended up in Federal Court
>FBI alleges that the Board of Governors was either Negligent, or approved the exports

It's like Criminal Island, where all these powerful multi-nat businessfolk can go to abuse children and brainstorm for more ideas on how to corrupt society. Selfish Cunts.

bump
bump
bump

Kek wills it.

Clinton Foundation and PizzaGate. It's real. We have to find a smoking gun that links the two together.

youtube.com/watch?v=ggvQdZXMGLw

Everything is connected. Anyone following pizzagate recently, Twitter/Reddit CEO connections, Pedowood, Breitbart's death, Scalia's death, EVERYTHING is connected. That is why they are desperately trying to discredit ANY digging efforts, because one way or another some whiff of suspicious as fuck conduct WILL trace back to THEM one way or another.

But this is the only way the story will stick, and they will fall, is that we MUST KEEP DIGGING. The House of Cards metaphor is not a cliche or overused one, everything is connected and it WILL FALL DOWN if we blow hard enough.

Do not give up.

Wars back on boys. Get your shit and post.

No one I've talked to has received anything back yet. no word on the FOIA

Anons across the Earth please be ready for the coming storm. Remember we're never alone and that a friendly face can be found in every country no matter what comes.

As soon as SHTF, I'm going to try and save my family and get stabbed in the throat by a gang of youths looking to steal my tv because the police are too busy with the rioting.

How will he stab if the knife is binned?

Because refugees can carry weapons incase they are a victim of a racist attack.

If this thread is up in an hour I'll dump all 28. Not much except Saudi implications.

The Black Eagle Trust.
Maturity.
Investigation offices located at WTC building 7 and the pentagon.

CIA money from the Bush days.

Have you found any German connection?

Good stuff, this thread. Keep up the good work.

wew lads the meme war continues

How does all this apply to #pizzagate?

Smoking gun may be John Podesta

What did Andrew Breitbart know?

This is just bullshit for the most part. I mean what use is it slandering Trump with this post?

>7) May 2015 Baltimore - Beginning of Soros funded attempted FEDERALIZATION of police. This is an attempt to usurp States rights by the Federal Govt./Soros. Basically, this is the LAST ELECTION, LAST CHANCE - Trump has been pushing this for a long time now.

So he's linked with Soros? Yet Hillary is for sure, so if what you're saying it true is fucking irreverent because they're both plants then.

bumpbumpbump

that's the sound of my masturbating to the thought of it finally habbening.

IF they pull a 2nd false flag, it'll be to demonize Trump and incite nationwide riots, a Category 5 Chimp Out.

Leading up to this there will be multiple smaller events that work towards a complete gun ban, but they will fail.

It will lead to a SHTF scenario, a brutal and violent couple of weeks (maybe months) after which humanity will know our foes and fight WW3.

After WW3 we will experience a 2nd Renaissance that comes with the consumer sale of Quantum Processors, the QP will be the 2nd Renaissance's Printing Press, and a great awakening will occur.

We will look back at our time now and call it "The Grey Ages", but after we will power through multiple eras of human progress and advancement involving things like the QP, CRISPR tech, Interplanetary Colonization, and the massive influx of space exploration.

It won't be easy, but ladies and gentlemen, we're doing it.

Shadilay brothers and sisters.

learn to read, it's saying Trump is a plant by those in opposition to Soros.

Would have never believed this if KEK didn't give you blessings

This whole thing is disgusting

forgot to note:
WW3 will be known as "The War of Slaves and Freemen", it will be an insurgent/guerrilla war with no fronts or national borders, but rather a massive clusterfuck of nations enslaved to (((them))) funding rebels who are enslaved by (((them))) to fight against nations of Freemen who are funding rebels fighting against (((them)))

It will be bloody, and no one will be safe.
It will also be incredibly difficult.

More like I didn't understand the context originally, but yes I understood a little while ago. Still, what's the point to all of this? I highly doubt they're leaving it up to a bunch of nobodies without feeding these forums alot more information.

GET READY FOR A FIGHT

AND CHECK THESE DIGITS

chekd

spreading and gathering information.

you put up a little bit, point people in the right direction, and let hundreds of no life intellectuals do the work for you.

It's actually surprising how good Sup Forums is at this stuff. We make actual progress, but do lack the power to really do anything about it.

It's sort of the purpose of Weaponized Autism, which was actually used by government during WW1 to crack codes.

Bumpy for jumpy.

Pay up.

Could someone explain the link between the tweets? Especially what this has to do with Trump

Well strange they would try and utilize people for conspiracies. How are we to be taken seriously if something is uncovered?

Sorry, here goes.

On mobile so bear the fuck with me.

I think it's pretty obvious if you look at the marketing model. There are early adopters, leaders, the "firsts" to find shit outside of convention. Thereafter they pass the info or "trends" along to sub groups of adopters until shit hits a tipping point and goes mainstream. The only way to get unconventional/controversial info out there is to get the early adopters to adopt and then spread it. These are influential people on society at large, but ones who otherwise consider themselves apart from society at large if you will. It's the rebels, the misfits, the alienated. See Apple.

We were told at the time that the FBI was working around the clock all weekend and that all they needed was for us to request the right things so they could legally release it and would do so right away and WE NEEDED TO HURRY. Obviously nothing came of it. Glad someone made this thread because I was wondering about it, too.

Oh god the data charges

bumping for exposure

Not sure if these are in order, sorry

13, redacted edition

14, halfway there

I sent 4. Got a reply back that one was accepted. Nothing else.

Bumpitty

18, just spotted a couple of Israeli art students

Bump for high level autism