Was Casey Neistat’s pro Shillary video a requirement to prove he was loyal to (((CNN))) to land his new gig as the...

Was Casey Neistat’s pro Shillary video a requirement to prove he was loyal to (((CNN))) to land his new gig as the head of their new social network wsj.com/articles/cnn-buys-casey-neistats-video-app-beme-1480353128

BEFORE literally who: This shit matters, we have a chance to redpill Generation Z but it won't be without a fight.
This is a direct move on their part to reacquire their monopoly for fake news.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tFH6zuT-yPI
youtube.com/watch?v=_P7QVP1q6BA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((Neistat)))

as if a kike would need an excuse to be pro-Hillary.

news has never been good
who cares whether shit news is monopolized or diversely owned

Stop bullying Casey. He's actually pretty based

i want that shekels too

He's obviously a pedokike. So he'll fit right in with the MSN.

Kek.

This guy is so transparent.

CNN is just fucking quitting and going all in with Shilling and Pandering.

It will be 24/7 Fake News and Blogs/Vlogs from here on out.

Pretty much

The fag shilled Hillary, got tons of negative attention, then sold his business to CNN after Trump won

What a surprise

fuck off casey no one likes your shitty blogs

Why is his face so punchable Sup Forums?

He doesn't do them anymore, ya know

he's obviously mocking in some weak way here. dude was against trump and for hillary very publicly.

basically, no, he's not based until he proves otherwise.

hes using a makeup light in that video which makes him look worse

who the fuck is this guy? I'd never even heard of him until he made the news with a video of him angrily demanding every youtuber support hillary.

the man has a face that would make you turn off your radio. how the fuck is this guy working at a tv network?

why?

nobody gives a fuck nigger. people who will accept the msm conditioning are beyond help

luckily every day people activate. news stories piling up in their minds. actual first hand interactions building a history of interactions with a set group of people

they can lie to every one but not every one will believe them. let them do some faggy social media shit while social media dies. its just another misstep in the comedy of errors

You fucking retard. He has millions of followers. Have you ever considered that buying something he doesn't want for

The internet doesn't need another "social network"; and nobody over the age of 14 is going to waste their time even looking at it.

Did you see his reaction to Trump winning the election? He literally congratulates Trump supporters

youtu.be/tFH6zuT-yPI

Can't understand this guy's fame. He seriously looks like he's missing a couple chromosones.

What other 'save face' options did he have at that point, after how he virtue signaled so hard in his video supporting Hillary?

He was hired because he gets attention. People listen to him.

Anyone know how many viewers he lost?

he looks like an ugly sean penn, who is already ugly

It could've been worse though. At least he wasn't being a whiny bitch about like a lot of other people and he just accepted the results and moved on with life

Is this a joke? He made $25M from this? Who's this dude's dad/family? There's no way his fame and success is organic.

he comes off as a jew trying to screw / manipulate everyone around him.

I really admire his camera work though, and the fact he's interesting enough to not be one of the meltdown kids after hillary lost.

him being different and versatile is what makes him dangerous. you can't go praising this guy especially after he supported Hillary when it was balls to the wall time.

his dad owns a coffee shop, his wife's parents are rich

literally who

I am not trying to praise him or anything but I'm trying to make a point that he isn't too bad. Although he was a hillshill and a kike, he's still a talented guy. Way more talented than MAINSTREEM METEOR who criticized him for being a hillshill despite him being less talented and successful than Casey

Kek

when he pendulum has swung far enough the right wing will be in control of the media again, and if we're not careful we'll also have some jewish people among us who aim to control us.

This guy is likely that type. I like milo and many other jewish people but i'd say there's a small chance they're the same and being opportunists so they can infect us as badly as they did the left.

I'll give this guy a chance personally if he does actual based stuff in future, but his talent is exactly why we should not give him a chance.

>has a face that would make you turn off your radio
check'd and kek'd

Talented at what exactly? He's just some ugly kike who already had connections with people in high places. All he does is shill their products or business. WOW he's so talented. What real work does he do? he's basically everything the Leftist accuse Trump of being.

As for PJW, never gave a shit about him anyway. I hate the way he speaks, and no I'm not talking about his accent. The Watson faggot sounds monotone and speaks like a fucking robot.

he's pretty talented with cameras. It's harder than it looks. I'm a film maker too.

>
> he's basically everything the Leftist accuse Trump of being.

So he's an anti-Semite even though he's a Jew?

Who?

Check that fucking shadow mate

checked.

and the result of inbreeding and jewish privilege all in one disgusting subhuman primed for the gas chamber.

youtube.com/watch?v=_P7QVP1q6BA

gr8 edit m8, i r8 it 88

Who is this Caveman and what does he do?

also my ID is Nixon
lel
was a bretty gud bresident

its ur big fat mum