Why are females more inclined to say retarded shit all the time?

Why are females more inclined to say retarded shit all the time?

Because they live in places where the men are cucked enough to allow them to do so without reprisal or critique.

No shit you dumb fucking whore

According to Sup Forums, women are memes.

Both westboro and isis are honest interpretations of their respective religions

might be because they're retarded

dumbass. what she said is false.

Then youre dumber than she is
>flag
Oh I see

I'm actually inclined to agree. All we have to do is look at what the Westboro Baptist Church and ISIS/ISIL have done.

>Why are females more inclined to say retarded shit all the time?

Because throughout the ages of human development women, unlike men, have never had that evolutionary pressure set against them.

muzzie or brainlet detected

There's honestly nothing wrong with Islam, it's pretty based and redpilled. Compared to Christianity, aka the jew religion for cuck goys, it is totally based. This woman defends Islam because she subconsciously sees that it is stronger than Christianity, and women choose what is strong over what is weak. Same reason women love black males. Because white men are effeminate, scrawny cucks now..

Prove me wrong Sup Forums

I wish people would link them the pew report instead of just calling her a slut in replies - instantly makes her double down on more retardation.

im a alfa mail i only suck dick not pusay im a alfa mail

So every Muslim you see you think is a member of Isis? Its retards like you that help isolate normal patriotic Muslims into the extreme hands of isis

They pick up a few buzzwords pertaining to important people, institutions or ideas, and parrot it out in a mangled hodgepodge of retardation in the belief they sound enlightened and intelligent. And all in an effort to mask their emptiness of character and lack of culture. With no real position in the world, and a media-fuelled hatred for their fellow Westerners, they hope to sound worldly and interesting with their Tweets about the 'progressive world which we are creating'.

To those of us with but a shred of common sense, they come across as irritatingly stupid and incredibly condescending.

Read Stephen Coughlin's book Catastrophic Failure or watch his Red Pill Lecture and then get back with us.

Idk man...

Shes really got me thinking

Thereligionofpeace.com all the proof you need.is there

partial Muslims are just not following their bible properly (they are bad Muslims as far as the Koran is concerned but the only ones acceptable to us). So long as the Koran exists, extremism will always be a problem.
(You)

I have ZERO love for islam, but I can EASILY identify good people with shit beliefs over bad people with shit beliefs.

Females are supposed to be followers, social media made them leaders.

Why would I care if Islam isn't peaceful? Peace is gay.

>Musilm hating on Jesus
That's how I know this is fake. Musilms see Jesus as a legitimate prophet. You can't even bait right you fucking retard. Try harder.

You wouldn't say that if they came after you. You act tough on the net, but in real life you'd shit your pants. Even if you didn't it would'nt matter cause you'd be dead. Your not brave your just a moron. Kill yourself if your so tough. You don't have the balls.

cunts btfo

Who says I have to do either?

>Why are females more inclined to say retarded shit all the time?

Because they are not punished for being retarded like men are.

Women can be dumb as fuck, and it's somehow seen as endearing and attractive.

> Westboro tells people they're going to hell if they don't repent
> ISIS kills people with the belief that their victims are going to hell

this sounds legit as fuck

Sup Forums are a bunch of dumbass hipsters, for real

I mean, it's funny but dear god

>am I witnessing Sup Forums history?

>Westboro takes the bible literally
>Mainstream christians dont
>ISIS takes Koran literally
>So does mainsteam Muslims
What is so hard to understand?

Women were never forced to evolve the capacity for rational thought.

>Westboro anywhere near as bad as ISIS
OH NO THEY SAID SOME STUFF I DISAGREE WITH

Because it garners approval from their masters

In the mind of the SJW, saying mean things = killing people. When was the last time you heard of the KKK committing any type of mass slaughter, and I'm quite sure no Westboro Baptist church member has murdered anyone. This idea that all religions are equally violent is ridiculous.

Low I.Q.'s and the confidence of being the most privileged and protected members of society.

There was nothing retarded about what she said. It was a valid argument.

You saying it's retarded is basically an empty non argument.

It's a real window into the minds of women these analogies they make.
It's another window into the mind of Sup Forums the way it is generalized across the board.

>If you can tell the difference between white Christians that I don't like and white Christians that I like even less, then you can tell the difference between Muslim terrorists and Muslims who will become terrorists if we offend them

Stupidity and arrogance

because they have men falling overthemselves to agree with them all the time. they have never experienced being wrong

Yes. They evolved to be mediators between competing men and upholders of "harmony" within the tribe. "Think of the children" is literally a genetic response, and white women especially are sensitive to tensions between different people they consider to be in their tribe.

Now that they have been brainwashed into believing that every shitskin is part of "their tribe", they want to stop white men from being angry at them. They march for solidarity and equality and peace and harmony, because their good intentions for harmony and peacemaking (genetically hard-wired into them) are being played and misdirected by globalist kikes.

most Christians aren't white though, they are Mestizo or black.

The big difference is that people who take the Bible literally don't blow themselves up or chop your head off with a machete

Also liberals don't demand that we tolerate them, quite the opposite

Sufferage

Yeah, I wasn't arguing that, was I?
Reading comprehension?

cuz feelings bruh

>12k likes for saying the most brain dead thing I've ever heard

humans need to be nuked. me, you, everyone. no exceptions.

this, desu

how's it brain dead? It seems a logical comparison she's making. You're resorting to ad hominem instead of refuting her comparison

>You're resorting to ad hominem instead of refuting her comparison

Only because the truth is obvious to non-retards. I'm not pandering to brainlets like you.

Mainstream Christians overwhelmingly condemn the KKK (hasn't been relevant in half a century) and the WBC (has never actually done anything beyond holding offensive demonstrations).

ISIS and extremist ideologies have a lot more support and sympathy among mainstream and so called moderate Muslims.

>12k likes because at least 10k men want to have sex with her