People should stop glorifying Japan and other Asian countries

There's some good, some bad, but I'm just showing you where I live and my house in Japan

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3667292/Ex-US-Marine-charged-murder-rape-woman-Okinawa.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Comparing to my huge ass house back in the US where I can be noisy and invite people over. Japs don't do house parties here at all. They just go to an izakaya or karaoke.

The bathroom makes me embarrassed to invite company over anyways

Top deck / Roof of house

stop being a poorshit and get a bigger house?

Is the rough fencing at the top of the wall to deter the ninjees from scaling it ?

Bedroom

Why the fuck would you EVER move to Japan?

nip or no?

bruh u got some sick boards tho... you wax those trucks? fuckk man i cant even get quality waxed trucks for my board, not in the US at least, so whatever shade you throwing at japan is official NULL AND VOID because fuckkkk those waxed trucks are dippin'!

>bigger
>Japan

You must be new lol. This is pretty big compared to people that usually live in +20 unit apartments with only 1 bedroom

looks comfy desu

You're poor and gross

Why dont you clean that shit up, senpai?

Looks perfectly fine to me. You need to CLEAN THE FUCKING FILTH and the house will be a 10/10 comfy one.

Just tidy it up, slap some fresh paint where needed, take care of the garden and it will be awesome.

...B-b-but noone glorify Japan countries, except weeb-latent-pedos

Are japs acceptable of european immigrants?

Just clean the shit up? You're just lazy

The boards are rusted to shit because I made a boat for my stray cat

>People should stop glorifying Japan
WRONG
Japan is nigger free.

WTF ARE YOU DOING TO THE CAT YOU FUCK?

>move to a foreign country
>live like a dirty slob
>somehow this is the country's fault

The boards are all rusted out

YTour neighbors don't live in shitholes. Why do you?

I bet they talk about you as "that filthy white dude".

Clean up your shit, and stop whining, maggot.

Maybe if you actually cleaned your fucking shit jesus. Japan is not a nice country to live in but this isn't the reason.

I walked 4 miles home from school but I grew up in Montana.

>needing fucking bars on the windows

your japan house is better

Where do you shit OP?

>There's some good, some bad, but I'm just showing you where I live and my house in Japan

It's a trillion times better than living with niggers in South Africa, a billion times better than squatting in sand huts in the middle east, and at least a million times better than American ghettoes.

Homogeneity in your civilization is a complete blessing.

When I was stationed in Japan I saw some pretty nice traditional houses. Your house is shitty because you are shitty. Clean your house.

I thought that was blood on the tiles at first. Thanks Sup Forums...

Based cat

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO THAT CAT?

>grew up in Montana
You are nigger free too.
But all of America surely isn't.

>I can be noisy and invite people over
We don't like that shit either what are you a fuckin' nigger or what

>my stray cat
wat?

I never said anything is wrong with Japan, but people keep glorifying this place on this board. It's just the same

Thailand is filthy and dirty, but it's fun also.

Not exactly

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3667292/Ex-US-Marine-charged-murder-rape-woman-Okinawa.html

Most of the nonwhites are contained to their shit heaps on the rez too. It was a glorious childhood. Too bad the cucks are moving here.

seriously explain the cat OP, what's his story?

have you tried throwing away stuff you dont want/need/use?

>The reason has a lot to do with group dynamics

I going to assume they spend the entire article delicately dancing around the fact that Japan is a 98% ethnically homogeneous country with a notoriously strict, shame-driven culture.

>US where I can be noisy and invite people over. Japs don't do house parties here at all.

Must be nice to have been able to live in a nice quiet neighborhood.

>Too bad the cucks are moving here.
And that means the crime is 'moving here'.
Crime is entirely race related. Buckle up (aka buy an AK).

what is going on here?

>Child sized tub with no shower
nice

>we don't like when people have friends over

Are you autistic? I should deck you

needs more sandbags desu niperino.

LOL i fucking swallowed my food and bout choked. CATS HATE WATER. HE's not having fun, he's hanging on for his god damn life.

Omg mein sides lmao.

>butthurt white loser on JET
No one cares. Go home.

>The boards are rusted to shit because I made a boat for my stray cat

looks confy as heck and izakaya's are dope as shit, with thier privite rooms and all you can drink beer. House parties are lame anyways.
I bet you work as a unprossionally certed translator and complain you can't make money to go out when your only skill is being able to speak english.
Japanese love japan because they have tons of jap friends and go out to the same bar everynight and have fun, while you sit at home and shitpost alone because you moved to a culture you don't fit in.
90% of japan is middleclass, you are just lame

That cat looks like it's diseased and dying.

>People should stop glorifying Japan and other Asian countries because I can't clean up my fucking house

Am I the only one not understanding the logic here? Do you think that Westerners assume Asian houses magically clean themselves?

Clean your fucking house and cat, Christ

Therefore we should stop glorifying them? What the fuck? You literally just described the reason that Japan has a 1000x better nightlife than Canada or USA

white piggu go home

Well japan has a lot of unique culture and people really like that about it. But you're right it's not a fantasy land, people there work hard to live and they are normal people just trying to live their lives.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3667292/Ex-US-Marine-charged-murder-rape-woman-Okinawa.html
That marine was a nigger, slicky.

I least you HAVE a house. I can't afford to buy one because the chinks have bought it all up, Fuck this country

user, im pretty sure this sick fuck sent that cat out to sea, look at the buoy attatched to the board

Stucco those walls in a nice color and that wouldn't look bad at all

>gripping grease

You're fucking disgusting. The other pics have trash all over your house.

If you wasn't a disgusting worthless slob it would be a nice place.

I have one. It's not so much minorities as it is californians and jew yorkers.

You're a fuckin' Canadian, you faggots can't even drink come down to Montana we'll show you pussies alcoholism

Hans here

The first thing I would do is to remove the scrap from the roof and clean up the kitchen. Second, your walls need some fresh paint.

Very un-german household you have Sir. As an former ally I am embarrassed.

Schäme on you.

Not your live journal cuck
Fuck off to /lit/

Weird how Asian Trash tend to have similar manners of decay, decrepitude, and disorganization. The Trash element of all races have unique elements to their trashiness.

I (born upper middle class) think white trash are the master trash race if I'm honest.

Typical lazy nip, why dont you go out and plaster your walls or something. Do you even try to improve your home? you should get a nuke on your head

>Thailand is filthy and dirty, but it's fun also.
smoking pot and sleeping with poor taxidancing girls after getting shitfaced till 8am is not fun for civilized people.

That's gross dude

The bars are supposed to stop debris from typhoons

At FamilyMart because the toilet has an auto cleaner

My water is full of rust and clogs the filter every 3 weeks. Have to buy a new $30 600L filter all the time.

American ghettos are pretty comfy and I don't afraid of black people

Americans live in nice DOD funded houses here. You can spot an American house if it has a big yard

There's lots of stray cats here.
The cat is chilling, he's pretty cool.

All the neighbors are alcoholics and get into fights. They drink awamori or sake.

I live in the ghetto, all other houses are equally filthy and dirty. It's normal here. Girls fuck in cars or in public at the beach.

Why did you used to live in the US? What happened?

Anyway, here is my house.

yeah nip OP is probably hitting some gnarly ollie kickflips and boardsliding down railings while elderly rentacops trip over themselves trying to chase the dope boardbro down

This is poor for what I've seen of Japan OP. My in laws have a sick ass condo in kotoni, sapporo. That whole area is pretty nice

>ITT GLORIOUS NIPPON POSTER SHARING HIS AMAZING HUMBLE HOME IN THE LAND OF ANIME AND NINJAS

So humble and intelligent!

My professor said he went to Montana and it was scary cause there were so many people with guns and he felt unsafe. Why are you so gun obsessed? Why can't you be normal like New Yorkers or Californians?

poor kot :(

maybe you should stop being such a filthy fuck and clean that fucking house, also, paint the walls.

>i'm to much of a lazy fuck to fix my house so my country is shit

>People should stop glorifying Japan
You're preaching on the wrong website, user. This website was made for the sole purpose for weeaboos to circlejerk your meme country, the glorifying won't stop any time soon.

>californians and jew yorkers
Yea, and its the 'minorities' (aka non-whites) who commit the crimes in those states.
I've seen it in California. Crime is race related, no matter what the cucks/jews/sjw/scientists fucking say.
America is Belgium in homicide if you cut out the niggers.

You need to clean your house. Get a stiff bristled broom and scrub your home like crazy with multi-surface cleaner and water.

paint it

If crime is race related, why are people so fucking blind to it?

Will we reach a boiling point where the truth can't be ignored any longer?

>Why are you so gun obsessed? Why can't you be normal like New Yorkers or Californians?
Police response time is 20 minutes slower in rural towns than cities. This means you need to be your own protection.

I 100% believe this 2/10 troll

Yeah I get that but trans-vegan-latte-sexuals come here and try to ban hunting and trapping and shit

I got in a car wreck and it took emergency services 45 minutes to get to me

OP is just some butthurt whitey mad that the japs don't accept him as their own.

>Girls fuck in cars or in public at the beach.

nice

what kind of robot does ur house turn into

nobody but weebs like you glorify japan.
Now don't you have english to teach johnson kun?

Give us more cat stories/explanations.

It's not a good house, it's not a bad house, it's THE house.

>Will we reach a boiling point where the truth can't be ignored any longer?
It's already happening with the internet.
Expect something big to happen when the masses figure out these simple facts.
Hopefully people can be mature enough to not go full 14/88. Just understand people have different skill sets and don't judge them as if they are as competent as yourself.

this
make some fucking Ordnung!

As with all weaboos that go to Asia.
>it'll be just like muh animu!
Jap chicks are just like white chicks except more materialistic. They still want alphas not beta cuck faggots like those that watch anime

In order to receive funding, public schools need to abide by certain syllabi and teach certain material. Indoctrination isn't being tied to a chair and having your eyes peeled back, it's simply the insemination of ideology in open minds.

>owns land in Japan
>Has a brick wall
>no graffiti
>No nogs selling dope on the corner
>lawn mowed
>no trash on the curb

Not sure what the OP is bitching about. Try having that in Paris today.

hey man dont talk shit about karaoke
>HEY YA DON SAY THAT

>Live in a filthy house
>Literally have trash all over your bed
>Haven't cleaned your fucking bathroom in years
>Complain you can't be loud and obnoxious

Are you a nigger?

Aside from the size of the tub, it looks nice enough. Only things shitty about it are things you've done.

when a cat is not spayed or neutered, they dont get fat. they are lean and mean and cut af
that cat would kill you

Can you get any decent weed in japan? Is there a weed culture over there?
>inb4 pot is degeneracy
I don't drink at all motherfucker, how else do I self medicate like you hypocritical alcoholic assholes do?