Motherfucking Redpills

Alright Sup Forums. What would you say is the biggest redpill you have swallowed this year,and what is the biggest redpill you have given to others?

Other urls found in this thread:

earth4all.net/the-290-million-year-old-fossil-human-footprint-really/
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/28-billion-year-old-spheres-found-south-africa-how-were-they-made-002018
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/vaticancityandholysee/7416458/Chief-exorcist-says-Devil-is-in-Vatican.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vyo1W9zXuac
vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view
rense.com/general88/hist.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM
youtube.com/watch?v=aLXvmZiEGWo
change.org/p/donald-trump-make-alex-jones-trump-s-press-secretary?recruiter=69718712&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink
youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Really fires up those neurons, this one does.

Perception creates reality

>Saturn
>god of time
>time is what ultimately kills all humans who don't die of other causes
>inspired Satan

my neurons have been fired

Egoist Solipsism

You remember that folk tale of the boy who plugs up the hole in the dam with his finger?

Trump is the boy. And nobody is coming to help him plug the hole.

sorting myself out

Reality is maintained by collective human consciousness, easy information access through the internet is making things unstable.

The meme wars are real. One day Alex Jones will really go super saiyan.

underrated

how about this then
we know the elites worship satan/moloch which you can see at bohemian grove. now satan is associated with saturn. saturn has a hexagon on its northpole. put triangles on the flat sides of the hexagon and you get the star of david, put 3 lines inside it you get a 3D cube (look at pic related) like the black one in mecca (as you see in the other infographic saturn is also associated with black. and the jews like to put black cubes on their forheads as well) where people walk even around in circles like the rings of saturn. open up the cube you get the christian cross.
now in the bible it says we shouldnt worship tin gods or false idols, yet we have those things? considering the symbolism, in christianity the idol is even satan killing the messiah. thats what people pray to. the elite made all the abrahamitic religions worship satan without them even knowing.
now if there is something behind those believes i dont know. but im pretty sure thats what the elites believe, and thats what they did, and if its real the symbols might lead to all the "mememagic" we put into those symbols we think we are giving god actually to lucifer. and people wonder why their prayers arent heard.

>Saturn

checked for omg shit is fucked

pfbp

treat em mean to keep em keen

Equality and balance is not inherent.

Women are not smart because they are weak, men are strong, for example.
Women can be both weak and stupid.

but it gets weirder. remember the link to saturn? saturn is the 6th planet in the solarsystem, hexagon on its northpole is 6 pointed, satur(n)day is the 6th day of the week in most calendars. a hexagon with three lines makes a cube, could symbolize a prison right? humans are carbon based lifeforms, carbon is the 6th elemenent with 6 neutrons, 6 protons, and 6 electrons, making a cube of the carbon would be 6x6x6 again. the earth is tilted on its axis by 23,4 degrees to the vertical axis, making it 66,6 degree to the horizontal ones. the more i look in it, the more i feel like this materialistic world is a prison.

also it seems that saturn was once our sun. ancient cultures refer to it as the dark sun, the first sun, original sun, or just the sun. sungods like ra or quetzacotl also seem to be associated with saturn.
In greek mythology it is said that chronos (saturn) once ruled the sky, until zeus (jupiter) came and threw him of his throne. i imagin it like this. saturn was orbiting our current sun, but so far away you barely can distinguish it from other stars, while the other planets orbited saturn (chronos ruling the sky) then jupiter came from somewhere else in space and knocked the planets out of orbit (zeus overthrowing chronos). that would explain why all planets orbit in the same direction about the sun, because they took the initial orbit from saturn. however that would cause huge catastrophes, tidal waves because of change from the gravitational pull, it getting dark and cold since no light from saturn nor the sun reaches earth for a while until it gets into the suns habitable zone, and possible meteorites since we travel through space. remember the asteroid that allegedly made the dinosaurs extinct? that could be when it happened because it allegedly became dark and cold with huge tidal waves.

This theory consistently activates my almonds

Sleep is when the simulation incorporates your experience into the collectives reality fabric. If time passes differently while you sleep, how can your "consciousness" still be in the same plane of spacetime as the waking minds?

Where does it go when you dream?

This explains a lot with whats happening to western countries

Hahaha it's funny becasue not enough Sup Forums have studied sacred geometry enough to figure out the significance of this red pill.

Marx was only right about this:

Economy IS the BEGINNING AND THE END. The Alpha and Omega of the civilization.

Everything else is some sort of scapegoat device or another medium analog of the electric jew.

Mi crush on the left.

>What would you say is the biggest redpill you have swallowed this year?

Pizzagate

>what is the biggest redpill you have given to others?

Germany should have won World War Two.

now you think we arent long enough here to witness that?

290 million year old human footprints discovered in new mexico
earth4all.net/the-290-million-year-old-fossil-human-footprint-really/

3 FUCKING BILLION year old metal spehers with decorative encarvings
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/28-billion-year-old-spheres-found-south-africa-how-were-they-made-002018

Also note that the bulls horn allegedly comes from a constelation where saturn probably had some massejection like our sun sometimes has which appeared like the crescent moon or like the bulls horns, which later became pillars supporting the celestial disc which in turn became wings supporting the disc.

see pic related you got the wings supporting a disc whith stars arranged as the "star of david" symbolizing saturn.

shit is really fucked up yo!

The so called globe we live on is actually flat. The jésuites (a catholic sect infiltrated by jews) never stopped to produce "scientists" who are all astronomes and all brillantly theorised the globe earth for 500 years so now everyone, even Sup Forums believe it. The jews are fucking everywhere.

The best retirement plan is to have a lot of children and raise them decently. You will always be taken care of. It will be a safety net for as long as you live.

>muh artificial flat earth meme

NSA get out

Hitler was right, international Jewry needs to be destroyed. He just didn't understand that some goy globalist traitors made up about half their ranks.
>Israel needs to be moved to Madagascar. And sealed off.

R
A
R
E

reminder: a 'redpill' is an actual truth.
redpill: you're a gullible schizoid

he's a paid shill trying to make Sup Forums go full tinfoil to discredit Sup Forums's pizzagate work. ignore him.

Not at all. This is just my personal redpill of this year, as OP was asking. You should look it up about the jesuits to understand what they are and why the pope (a jesuit) is now preaching the destruction of europe by immigration.

also note, closed pentagrams fend off evil, broken ones are said to invite evil. are we just going to ignore that comet ping pong is just in line with one of those pikes? also whats up with pizzeria paradiso which is directly at one of the spikes of the pentagram. are we just going to ignore that shit?

Watching Director Comey build up a case then saying "but it's ok because it's Hillary Clinton," really woke me up to all the corruption. I was aware the Clintons weren't on the level for most of my childhood so I was happy to see something finally happening to them. If I hadn't watched his press conference and then his testimony at House Oversight the next day I probably would have never realized just how horrible things are. Without this I wouldn't have learned about a LOT of things. Suddenly I'm denying the Holocaust, denying global warming (not that I wasn't already skeptical), aware of The Bell Curve, aware of globalism, aware of Soros, and convinced Trump is pretty based. I've also started watching InfoWars, Stefan Molyneux, and a few other alternative media folks.

tl;dr watching Comey blow off Hillary's crimes turned me into a nutjob.

Its too bad too few people read anymore..

i probably didnt neither since i didnt look into that yet, but it deeply concerns me that everything around us is somehow referring to saturn/satan, and im pretty sure that if that stuff is real in any sense it really means we are giving satan or evil energy no matter what we do. energy goes where attention is i read a few times now, and through the symbols the attention is actually where we shouldnt want it then.
if you know some boiled down information about sacred geometry and its significance i would be gratefull, but i feel you dont really need to understand it to be deeply concerned especially when you know that the ones mentioned are only a tiny part of the symbols around

I was about to post something else but holy shit, this may be it.

used to be a cuckservative. started watching alex jones and realized the truth. biggest red pill for me

Satanic ritualized sexual abuse of children and cannibalism.

CNN and Sup Forums are on the same side. I just realised this the other day, and no this isn't a leaf post.

yeah, i read that picture already onces, thats where i sa the pentagram the first time.

also suddenly it makes sense that rockefeller now had like 6 heart transplantations. and didnt his sons all die already? did there come some demon around and called in some debt that was due in blood? should we all learn exorcism?
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/vaticancityandholysee/7416458/Chief-exorcist-says-Devil-is-in-Vatican.html
>what did he mean by this?
like literally?
can some user go to bohemian grove and make some lines of salt like in supernatural to see if some "people" are walking against invisible walls to confirm if we have demons or not?
what if even the crazy stuff david icke talks about is completely true?
im not saying our government belongs to a satanic pedo deathcult consisting of shapeshifting reptillian vampires from out of space, but im not saying they arent either...

Well damn. Ya got any more info about all this. I though I was pretty up to date on these sick fucks. I guess not.

I agree. If anything Moloc and Kek are on the same team. Because if Moloc is satan, Kek sure as hell aint God. Be careful.

nice map of hell you got there bro

yeah saw that, but so far i have no idea what caballa is all about.

but notice the dark sun (saturn) emprisoning and drawing that girl towards it in a fucking cube?

the checkersboard tiles also are remarkable. it symbolizes pic related where all sides when added to the end makes 666. black and white tiles usually to symbolize the duality of the world the masons think we live in, good and evil, white and black, as above so below.
while we are at it the 33 is for the masons really important, the 3 symbolizing the pyramid with the eye, and two times the 3 again to symbolize the duality (they are worshipping numbers just like we do...). in gematria the only colour adding up to 33 is orange, which is why the colour is importent to them, orange, just like that fucking bank of america mural

The illuminati are the good guys. They're trying to bring about a NWO by overturning the old world order of the abrahamic religions who all worship satan while claiming the opposite.

rockefeller building

This is something I've known about for some time but never took seriously until recently

funny, isnt that how kek works.

I cant say how relieving it is to actually know im not the only one who asked the question.

In any case as above so below.

youtube.com/watch?v=vyo1W9zXuac

here was my intro into the whole sacred geometry perspective. its long but trust me, if you enjoyed finding the questions that led to now. trust me, past this point nothing else will grasp your attention quite the same.

nwo worships satan, see this
>what is new age movement "we're all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively"

Scalia getting whacked. I wrote off the autists on that one repeatedly. I thought they were idiots getting derailed.

I was very very wrong. Thanks pol. No going back after that one.

lets see, the symbol of saturn (pic related) often gets symbolized as the sicle (the curvy part) and a hammer (the cross part). other than that i cant think of something right now, maybe when some user give some random input to make my neurons fire

The Universe as simulation theory and quantum immortality. Though it is more of a blackpill to me. There is no way out.

that the idea of a redpill and a bluepill is a jewish division tactic

Like This?

luckily im in hannover.

>if you enjoyed finding the questions that led to now
FUCKING ENJOY?!?! those were probably the most hellish things i can think of and i wish not any of this is true. only reason im happy to know it is because without anyone knowing about it nothing can be done against it. but i believe my live personally would be much comfier if i wouldnt know any of this. that being said i would do it again if i could choose but not because of the fun. however i will look into the vid, so thanks for that

>that the idea of a redpill and a bluepill is a jewish division tactic
That is an interesting point...

Anyway, (((them))) for me. It is interesting that I was already coming to many of the conclusions people on Sup Forums had before I even visited the site. I had to write a paper about the Holocaust, and I started to become increasingly anti-Semitic (or what (((they))) consider it to be).

metaphysically speaking that's hell. no longer discerning between self and environment is death. creating your reality because of death is hell.

thats very true, too bad most men are cucks

That Hitler was right and everything we knew was a lie. Honest, still coming to terms with it all. It's a lot to take in

this is only partially true. i think white woman stood up for us this election.

Maybe Trump has some good points.
Maybe my dislike of Transexuals is normal.
Maybe my SJW friends might be going a bit far in trying to get me to date one of their Trans friend.

Pizzagate is blood libel
Were about to vindicate 4k years of human history

why a simulation? why not some dream? what if this is a dream of some being on a higher plane. if that is the case the higher plane might be pretty boring since our dreams are everything we have here + everything we can think of meaning there is probably less in the other realm. what if that realm is just a dream as well from a being living in an even duller world. and so on and so on until we eventually got into a binary realm where everything the being can percieve is something and nothing. and this being dreams of a world with different entensity of somethings. that being in that world maybe dreams of a 2 dimensional world, where the enthities within dream of the third dimension and so on and so on until we reach our realm, which in the other direction is also more complex and awesome. but what if those entithies in our dreams dream too? and so on and so on. as above so below...

pic related would be the opposite of what i said, which i feel kinda sad about for some reason

yes

Hitler never killed himself and lived peacefully in argentina
vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view

He probably lived to witness the Cold War.

also forgot to mention, you even got the "wings" again supporting saturn in that flag

That Magic is real

like im not talking about the kind of magic where people gather in a circle around a fire (that much is easily known if you talk to the right person)

im talking about lightning bolts and fireballs, the kinda shit you see in games with mana meters and wands and stuff

the kind of magic that the knowledge has really really been lost about

(it takes having the key and the lock - the glyph and the word, if you only have one of them by happy chance it still doesnt work, it takes BOTH)

- - -

The Tech tree for these redpills extends from:
* Powers/Supernatural
* Xeno and Cryptobiologicals
* Illuminati (formally known as Cabal)
* Demiurge and Evil God syndrome for this universe
* Ultimate Source of All Existance
* Multiverse
* Non-Monothiestic Spirituality/Reincarnation

and prior to that

* Aliums
* Black Ops existence
* Neocons and Political rigging (what Jack Bauer was actually always fighting)

Hitler killed himself like a fucking pussy and all of these stormfags are cucks for liking him

Federal reserve, what it is and how the IRS was made at the same time, the families connected to it (((rothschilds))), how central banking affected nations before America, the difference between jews and (((jews))) (being paganism starting with King Solomon). They are jews in name only, caring not for the faith at all.

rense.com/general88/hist.htm is good reading about the rothschilds and goes into the pagan jew aspect some

youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM is a good intro into the Fed

Pizzagate stuff is messed up, and is likely related to the pagan jews at the top (see England's child sex stuff relatively recently, young girl interviewed about being raped followed by forced abortions at satanic altars, forced to eat her aborted child etc.) Also related is how these banking families like rockefeller & soros have had 7 & 6 heart transplants so far to keep living. Do they get their organs from pagan ritual sacrifice? Possibly.
There's tons and tons more I've learned this year, but those are the big ones I can think of right now.

Hitler died in 1967 you dolt. In seclusion in argentina like an even bigger pussy than if he shot himself.

> there was no actual conclusive evidence that it was him they found, but they did find his wife and family

Got out of germany along with the other traitors to humanity during the 3 project paperclips (there were 3)

while we are at the fed, ask yourself if (pic related) how we can ever pay back all debt there is since when we pay it back the money vanishes out of circulation, but leaving behind the interest created by the debt? that is only through work which trhough this system all is done for the banks

that maybe is the one true redpill because it means the matrix is real, but not a computer programm, but a socialeconomical construct with us as pure workingforce/batteries and the people not knowing about it ratting out on other becomming agents of the system themselves.

I am both a scientist and a meme magician. please redpill me:

give me a glyph and a word and knowledge of what it does.

make it in code for only those who should know.

That star...

You'll never be "up to date with it". You will spend a lifetime studying the occult and the mysteries.

youtube.com/watch?v=aLXvmZiEGWo
this video is the biggest redpill i have ever swallowed.
watch it until the very end.

I can't see, can someone please explain what pizzagate is to me?

Reality is that which, when you stop believing it, doesn't go away.

Exactly

But its partially also a mental matrix thing because of the law of attraction and mass consciousness.

That is to say, because people believe in life being a certain way, having the domestic rules we have, which things are proper as opposed to simply being nice (expectations)...

creates a kind of entrained energy grid

TL;DR - it means that if you're trying to do something wildly different than the usual lifestyle or operating a business and such, you face unexpected challenges or even misfortune

(case in point, all the people who try to live off the grid)

Everything I know about everything is potentially wrong and you can't have your liberalism and eat it too.

change.org/p/donald-trump-make-alex-jones-trump-s-press-secretary?recruiter=69718712&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

SIGN THIS

It's biology.

I was raised by a father that took me to an Aryan Nations camp and let me play at a park with a giant Nazi flag in the background.

No redpill was ever difficult for me to swallow.

doesnt work that way and its not like the usual sigil magick where you can make phraises and words into pictograms

the glyphs for these spells are unique yet at the same time there's an endless combination of them so its kinda like a programming language (of existence?)

the words too, they're non-language specific

but this kind of magic stuff isnt subjective to the subconscious, like imagining something being on fire to trigger the action of spiritual cleansing

it actually does stuff, even someone who didnt believe in it would be able to trigger it if they had the word+symbol for a given spell

(though many of them from what ive been told also do require a third layer that being the Intention for what you want it to do, but this is more or less kinda like Targeting so it would still work anyway just unpredictably without it)

Will also expand to say that
Alchemy
is real too

binding energies of some kind to physical matter so that it doesnt behave like matter normally would, maybe even has a spell entangled with it

not talking about things like making monatomic gold or stuff like that

but like water that simply catches on fire and keeps burning even though it really doesnt have chemicals in it

or ultra deadly poisons that can kill you instantly and even eat away the corpse like acid

or special liquids that can be sprinkled on metal and make it indestructible

- in the end the reason this stuff is so obscure and to the point of being nonexistent is because the Energies/Mass Consciousness of this entire Universe arent primed for it, this is sorta a Technology-based and Spirit-Science based universe

So not many cultures out there even in the galaxies here do Magic/Alchemy stuff, they just have radically advanced tech.

Its a 100th monkey type of thing, its not there so its rare.

goddamn this makes me hard for some reason

wish I could have had that experience
closest I came to anything like that was knights of columbus meetings

>wish I could have had that experience

I didn't really process it in anyway as a kid and I still was suckered into the whole degenerate jew shit growing up as a kid in the 90's.

I didn't see it my fathers way until I was well into my 20's.

id say my biggest redpill is realizing that races are indeed different but to be proud of the difference, and that all cultures should exist as long as they don't invade other cultures

so, a flat earth...what about:
> satellites
> landers on other planets
> Galileo's Pendulum works to tell time
> eclipses cast a curved shadow
> moon + other planets look round
> Aurora Borealis at both the North and South poles

while here are some people with occult knowledge gathered who arent busy summoning a tulpa gf or a succubus to get laid finally like on /x/ usually, is it possible to get haunted by mememagic? like i did get a really weird get lately and since then i feel whenever i look at the clock it has double digits at the end. at least most of the time where i just look without reason. maybe its just me getting paranoid but who knows...

There's an episode of Black Mirror with this literal premise. Only way to escape the monotonous prison of pedaling human-powered electrical generators is to win an American Idol-style talent competition. The prize is being drafted into one of the ubiquitous entertainment channels, enjoying the star-studded life with a bigger cage and fancier "realistic" landscape views.

Spoiler: escape is an illusion, but valuable slaves get better quarters

Biggest pill swallowed:
Reality is a vague concept, influenced by factors I'd previously not accounted for

Given to others:
1. It is illogical for a person to cast a vote in a general election
2. We do not have free will

Currently. Every single US$Dollar is worth .02 in purchasing power. Really gives you the meaning of "Modern Day Slaves"

Wanna elaborate on that second one?

Meme magic is about changing perception. Reality is perception

thats beautiful

Resources?

Threads tend to disappear with these kind of ideas.

This here ->
youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM&feature=youtu.be