GOD EMPEROR PROVEN RIGHT AGAIN!

GOD EMPEROR PROVEN RIGHT AGAIN!

>PAC Releases Evidence Backing Trump's Claims of Mass Voter Fraud in 2016 Elections

>For National Release

November 28, 2016

A national organization that specializes in illegal immigration issues as they relate to campaigns and elections is releasing archives of evidence suggesting that Donald Trump's concerns about large numbers of fraudulent votes being cast against him in the 2016 elections are founded.

While illegal immigration and immigration reform amnesty legislation supporting publications like the Washington Post and New York Times are printing more fake news claiming there is no evidence for Trump's claims and concerns, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALiPAC) is releasing 49 pages of evidence for Trump's concerns that have been viewed more than 61,000 times by visitors to the world's largest archive of information about illegal immigration.

>>Later this week, ALIPAC plans to release the locations where researchers and authorities can locate the largest volume of illegal immigrant voters and investigative techniques that can be used to determine illegal votes without the help of Federal authorities that would assuredly try to obstruct justice on such matters.

While Jill Stein and Hillary Clinton try to delegitimize President-Elect Trump's historic win on November 8, 2016, by calling for recounts, their strategy can be quickly turned into a nightmare for the Democratic Party and SEIU political machinery that willfully engaged in mass election fraud using a host of George Soros financed organizations and operatives. Republicans, Conservatives, Trump supporters, and all Americans that value fair and secure elections should be encouraged to turn their attention to the vast Democrat voter fraud that made the race much closer than it should have been.

Other urls found in this thread:

alipac.us/
alipac.us/f8/pac-releases-evidence-backing-trumps-claims-mass-voter-fraud-2016-elections-340988/
alipac.us/f31/voter-fraud-information-thread-230630/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>Later this week, ALIPAC plans to release the locations where researchers and authorities can locate the largest volume of illegal immigrant voters and investigative techniques that can be used to determine illegal votes without the help of Federal authorities that would assuredly try to obstruct justice on such matters.

While Jill Stein and Hillary Clinton try to delegitimize President-Elect Trump's historic win on November 8, 2016, by calling for recounts, their strategy can be quickly turned into a nightmare for the Democratic Party and SEIU political machinery that willfully engaged in mass election fraud using a host of George Soros financed organizations and operatives. Republicans, Conservatives, Trump supporters, and all Americans that value fair and secure elections should be encouraged to turn their attention to the vast Democrat voter fraud that made the race much closer than it should have been.

If true, this should be interesting.

While I imagine there are illegal votes that were cast, I have no idea how many. Trump did an amazing job of shifting the overton window, though.

Sounds interesting.

Bump for justice.

Wew, spicy

Lurking with intensity bump

I didn't even know such a PAC existed.

>all these people were hard at work all this time
Dog bless em

Bamp

We need to investigate Cali, Nevada, and the other states with no voter ID laws, ASAP.

Just imagine it

>Dems BTFO on recounts
>(((Stein))) and the (((Green Party))) walk away with their money
>Hillary's popular vote "lead" evaporates as ineligible voters are removed from the count
>their failed attempt at rigging the election destroys their arguments against strong voter ID laws

its a real site:

alipac.us/

alipac.us/f8/pac-releases-evidence-backing-trumps-claims-mass-voter-fraud-2016-elections-340988/

>Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
>PAC Releases Evidence Backing Trump's Claims of Mass Voter Fraud in 2016 Elections

I believe you may be referring to this:
>alipac.us/f8/pac-releases-evidence-backing-trumps-claims-mass-voter-fraud-2016-elections-340988/

I dunno sempai. Seems dubious. many links 404. I dunno if I trust these people

>when they go low, WE GO HIGH XD YASSS SLAY QUEEN

she clearly speaks from experience! no wonder they thought she was the most qualified person to run

Source faggot

close enought thread to something i want to post:

>me in american history
>put up slide with election of 1860(lincoln and civil war)
>say south carolina= lil' democratic bitch for losing
>put in #notmypresident
>draw parallels to current election
>liberal teacher yells to take it down

??????

fucking commiefornia

I call bullshit on OP.

I wanted to believe. After investigation it seems like bullshit.

>alipac.us/f8/pac-releases-evidence-backing-trumps-claims-mass-voter-fraud-2016-elections-340988/
>alipac.us/f31/voter-fraud-information-thread-230630/

>fedora
>not even using wayland

Fuck this whore