When is this ever appropriate?

When is this ever appropriate?

How the fuck can they get away with this?

Seriously, are they going to get away with everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ju_jWWIS_hE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Context?
Looks fairly innocuous

You're a pedophile my dude

They will

it's part of the whole pizzagate thing.

if you think taping both hands of a 3 year old to a table is innocuous, well then fuck you

Yeah i tape down my kids to the table all the time.
Especially when i've got my buddy bill clinton coming around for pizza!

No, this shit is gaining in support, despite a mass effort to block it from the public consciousness, actually I think their attempts to hide and slide this scandal is fueling woke Normie's motivations.

Sup Forums's internal engine has been mass-produced since the election and it was manufactured by the people who attempted to kill it.

What a fucking time to be alive.

>PIC related

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS SPAM

How will pizzagate stay alive? If no new information is coming out, what will keep people going? The feds obviously aren't going to do anything, and the (((media))) is doing their best to cover it up. Will this just dissolve into "that one time the internet uncovered a pedophile ring that included prominent US politicians and then nothing happened"?

>Seriously, are they going to get away with everything?
Yes, just the way they've been for decades. They are above the law.

>try to tell redpill right wing friends about pizzagate
>they all make fun of me

how do the pedos get off so easy

youtube.com/watch?v=ju_jWWIS_hE

>girl tapes her own arm down for shits and giggles
>asks for help with the other
>ok
OMG PEDO RING UNVEILED

>When is this ever appropriate?

I duct tape my kids to the wall so I can go relax in the tub and have a nice glass of wine uninterrupted once in a while. Otherwise I'd go fucking insane

It looks innocent. You're projecting.
It's just a hotard being a hotard.

>it looks innocent

well that's where you're wrong you fuckin retard

>Implying that tape could actually hold that chile

Dan is key to all this

According to Snopes, it's just an innocent "game" and she's "smiling".

Prove it

Why so much goddamn tape if it's just "innocent"? Why is there no room between her chest and the table if it's just "innocent"? Why does her face look so puffy and red? What the hell is the guy behind her even doing? Why is he facing the camera?

>based Clover
Ayy my nigguh
Better than even the desktop

Its even better with android 7+

Split screen shitposting while being productive

Reported for posting cheese pizza
Enjoy your visit from the black van, faggot

That's exactly the question to their mental illness

Fuck your tabs

that's not the point moran. It's portraying something. For examples gang bangers throw up sign language to each other in RL or social media. Pedophiles throw up signs to each other too.

How? Conclusion?

Every user should watch this. Take a break from your gender studies homework and listen to what this whistleblower has to say.

I hate you

back in Limewire days I accidentally ordered several servings of cheese pizza
People who remember that system will know that a lot of mislabeled stuff was being passed around as a way to keep it discrete
Every kid in those old Limewire vids was smiling
You are trained to think they will be crying and despondent over the abuse but that comes later
The carefully groomed ones think it's just a game and it takes years for them to realize how badly it warped them