YOU'RE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY

I revealed my power level and felt glorious.
I love you faggots.
Screenshots to follow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iY57ErBkFFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is there more?

What a fucking hiplet. Enjoy your C section WHORE while you still can

I can't wait for the salt

I revealed my power level and i just fucking feel horrible.
I'm so fucking lonely.
I don't like thinking so black and white, and being a shut in browsing Sup Forums for 6 years has really fucked me up and changed who i am as a person.

Good man

Yes
3/8

Oh boy here we go.

I like where this is going

fuck, i'm looking forward to this

Being a shit in, is a bad idea in general dude

Sup Forums probably isn't to blame very much here

We're at worst facilitators of what already exists

This gon be good

This kid is going on a full blown rant. What the fuck hahaha

This election is the gift that keeps on giving.

>using the word lugenpresse

>"how to look like a retard regardless of if you are right or wrong 101"

iktf

i can feel the autism growing within me

HE LOST IT! THE MADMAN

Holy shit just shut the fuck up you trash like fucking god.

Is drivel a commonely used english word ? The only time I have seen it is in those L.A. Noire pictures

Remember, you're here forever

I dropped out of high school, been a shut in ever since 6 years ago, got a job as a janitor with my dad and when i got laid off I've just been sitting at home jerking off the japanese cartoons and using numerical Ouija to awaken an Egyptian chaos god to meme things into reality.

Damn dude. You went full redpill.

I like where this is going.

How are you guys shut ins. Ask my mates and their girl friends voted and regularly shit talk Muslims. The reason you're alienated is you made bad mates in the first place and then got red pilled.

>nationalist enthusiasm

How self-deluded can you be...

You know, we Romanians went thru this nationalist phase when our democracy was like 2 years old.

It's funny your "democracy" is one of the oldest modern ones and is starting to go back to an infantile stage, as if it's stricken by a degenerative disease.

Jesus. Probably stopped reading after the second text. I know I did.

youtube.com/watch?v=iY57ErBkFFE

Leave, you low energy faggot

tl:dr

Maybe it is history that is on the wrong side...

It's a good word to make a point
If he had just said "lying press" it wouldn't have the impact it probably did, especially to some "normie"

>you're on the wrong side of history

Zombie-tier regurgitation

Please tell me there's more context to this convo that would justify that autistic as fuck rant

If so, then good on you

>wasting trips on a post of autistic rage

calm it down mohammad

Sperged pretty hard, but that was a good stinger.

Nigga you're fucking autistic. It's not that fucking serious like calm the fuck down you retarded spaz.

Seriously hang yourself.

I wish I had a quality printer for that.

BTFO

>Not using the not an argument meme

>intricate, well-written response
>NO YOU'RE JUST WRONG OKAY

Fuck whoever that was. Good show, OP.

found the 12 yo... lern2quickread ngr

GJ OP, I also redpilled my mom today

inb4 it's OP texting himself

PC is bullshit. Taking in migrants is bad. Keep our borders closed and secured. Build Wall. Win.

>Romanian
>knowing how to run a country

Shit bait

>dropping out of high school

Dude get your GED going at least

Maybe look into trade skills, and don't fall for the college meme

>1 post by this id

>you're on the wrong side of history
There was never any debating with his person, not truly

lol a liberal will ignore what he said and say no u. A rationale person would present a counter-argument or say, we can agree to disagree. Go be a useless nigger somewhere else.

literally no native english speaking normie would hear lugenpresse and not think the next thing you talk about is going to be pro-nazi. it's not how you convert normies way of thinking

I mean I like the points you made but did that article even have anything to do with the refugee crisis or identity politics or did you just sperg the fuck out?

We're giving you to Putin, gypsy.

Slit your wrists you spastic. We're serious little boy

I've printed it out several times, posted it on the front doors of several McDonald's in my area, and ordered something (so I don't seem suspicious for just hanging out), sat down, and watched the fireworks.

EVERY TIME, some nigger has gotten extremely assblasted and demanded an apology from the manager. Print it out at the library or something, it's glorious.

God damn that's a bad ass Hitler

>a country without history or ethnic background
>nationalist

Jeez, you Ameritards are really living in a idiocracy.

>writing bitches essays instead of just fucking them

>and being a shut in browsing Sup Forums for 6 years has really fucked me up and changed who i am as a person
dont go on Sup Forums during your developmental years, i'd rather my kid be on instagram and twitter for years and never discover this place. Thats the least i could do to him constantly looking at bad news can really bring out the cynicism in a person

with a good awesome heart!

You literally did everything right. Thank you user.

nice speech but she probably stopped reading after the third "sentence"

>usuncut.com
>lugenpresse
this dumb fucking nigger is LITERALLY posting screencaps of his social malformation, desperately trying to belong...but is just as bad as the weebs who say "desu"

First get the fuck out with your military bases.

Gtfo out now. You're no longer wanted here, burger.

You.. have to go back. Gtfo of Europe.

Holy shit not even a Sup Forumsak but keeping my eye on this

Ive been browsing Sup Forums since i was 12.

>Putin
That piece of shit literally runs his own lügenpresse
He's globalist scum and you should kill yourself for supporting him

I think the dam just burst, OP was probably holding it in for a while, biting his tongue listening liberals, was maybe found himself living in a liberal hugbox and just couldn't take it anymore

My erection has, along with my sides, transcended time and space
thank you OP

>WE FUCKING WON AND WE'RE GOING TO KEEP WINNING

post reply OP if there is one

Don't think he was trying to convince anybody
If he was he would have used a different method

>You're on the wrong side of history

You're gonna be on the wrong side of the wall soon.

>We fucking won. And we're going to keep winning.

BTFO. Fuck liberals and their regurgitated John Oliver (((arguments))).

Well, history is written by the victors.

For intelligent people, yes it's a common word. For millennial normies, not so much.

Holy shit mind blown

Did you just sperged out and dropped redpills from your pockets?

As autistic as this whole diatribe was, good fucking show, OP.

Agree tht was autistic af

i normally loathe reading anons' smug chatlogs but you did a good job briefly addressing the problems with the MSM's disingenuous activism and the fact that you brainfucked them into uttering a mindless slogan was pretty dank

8.5/10 would read again good job

RIP AND TEAR user!

That was glorious. Include me in the screencap, though.

She's a fucking statistics professor and family and she's been pestering me for months. How someone can study stats and not go full natsoc has always puzzled me. This was my retaliation of sorts.

what happened to these tits? why is their shape so strange?

Thats some strong autism
I'm prod of you

'Nationalist enthusiasm' is defnitely power level-tier. Stick with rhetoric you know will persuade her. Speak to the globalized economy as marginalizing those who can't compete in a more competitive marketplace.

These are terms she will sympathize with. It is more important to give meaningful work to the already-marginalized in your country rather than up profits for massive corporations.

We are moving to a model of paying back those that are ripped off instead of helping them on their feet in the first place.

If you are american, you can ask -- what is more important, new immigrants, or getting things right with the black community before we look at other issues?

It was a slaughter user.

The winner writes history ;)

Nigga you just went 100% autistic, which I can't recommend for the sake of your personal relationships, but goddamn that rant gave me a Trump boner.

Reminder that you lost the popular vote nazi burger.

>tfw on Sup Forums during my developmental years

I don't regret it. I was already pretty right wing before coming to Sup Forums. A lot of what I read here just reaffirms my beliefs. A lot of things I read here also make me think about a lot of things. We supported trump from day one. While our normie friends were losing their PC minds, we were cheering on the man who would become the 45th president of the United States. This is an amazing discussion platform because it's one big free for all, and it definitely isn't for everyone. Far superior to Reddit, stormfront, tumblr, etc. there's a reason they say "Sup Forums is always right"