There is no need for an /alt-right/. Republicans have now voted in trump, a man with new views...

there is no need for an /alt-right/. Republicans have now voted in trump, a man with new views. Republicans themselves are what the "alt right" pretends to be. Old style ineffective republicans who didn't support trump are disappearing fast now.

>mfw the left said all republicans are nazis so much that they meme'd it into reality.

The only people who voted for Trump are old people and rural and suburban plebs.

This. The "altright" are just the ordinary people

A

Reminder to ignore leaf posts

>This. The "altright" are just the ordinary people
The alt right are autistic stormfags.

The other "alt right" are just people who think they are alt right.

that's kind of what i'm saying man.

there is no 'alt-right'. It's just a cover to discourage opinions of a sort.

The average republican and the average citizen has the views the "alt right" is supposed to have now.

Trump is president. The republicans are now the only "alt right". If there was an "alt right" it has now become the republican establishment by numbers alone..

The stormfags calling themselves alt right are just CTR

republicans will only be alt right when they start talking about forming a fourth reich

Exhibit A

>>>/reddit/

no, he's right. fuck off CTR shill.

This is the 2012 presidential election map. Retard.

No he isn't, and everyone that uses the word "stormfag" unironically is JIDF.

fuck off kike you're not hijacking this movement

Exhibit B

You guys are trying to make alt right views non mainstream

kiwi. this thread is full of shills trying to tell us our views are niche instead of big enough to win a presidential vote. because you're not a shill, I encourage you to rethink the situation from that perspective.

>our views
What views are you talking about specifically?

This isn't the 2016 county map you dipshit. WV was all red, wisconsin was not that blue, and only like 3 counties in Tennessee went for shillary. Fuck off

preservation of the white race.

FUCKING

OK, and do "stormfags" not share these views?

most normies I know who voted trump voted for him because they figured congress would reign in any and all of his "alt-right" ideas, and that he's better than hilary for the supreme courts.

most people don't support the alt-right. they just see them as being marginally better than democrats, and useful so long as real republican control exists as a leash.

It's always comforting to see that sea of red.

They do share these views. That's the thing. The people trying to tell us our views are a tiny group equal to or composed of stormfags are wrong, the majority now believe in preserving the white race. The majority believe in white countries being white countries. I'd even say the mainstream right in america believes white genocide is happening.

Don't let them isolate these views by labeling them alt right and then labelling alt right stormfags.

it actually appears the ryan/koch factions along with trumps son-in-law, are neutering any chance that trump has at draining the swamp... Trump was much too lenient to his enemies in his own party and he will learn the hard way when they impeach him for what jared was doing in serbia on aug 16, 2016.

Leaving this here.

literally the party of slavery lol

>there is no need for an /alt-right/.

This is the end game for beating political correctness. They called alt-right white nationalists, but it's too late, because we're all alt-right now.

This. Also, nice digits

It really fascinates me how the rest of the world pays such close attention to American politics.

I don't even know who your PM is, and that may be sad seeing as how I have the entirety of human knowledge right here, at my fingertips, but googling it will not improve my life at all so it isn't even worth that minimal effort.

It's really weird seeing it from this side.

No one knows who the Australian PM is. We're just glad that cunt is out of power.

Right now it's world politics. You should see our politicians rushing to crush nationalism here at the moment. It's like a wave and sjws, ggate and Sup Forums started it.