Russia is developing a mega-rocket that will transport supplies to build a base on the MOON

>Russia is developing a mega-rocket that will transport supplies to build a base on the moon, the country's Deputy Prime Minister has revealed. President Vladimir Putin wants work to begin on the new 'super-heavy' rocket which will 'pave the way' for a lunar research station. It will enable the construction of a Russian base that will be both 'visitable and inhabitable', according to Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3978816/Russia-developing-mega-rocket-transport-supplies-build-base-MOON-Deputy-PM-reveals.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3HawC9XUN5U&feature=youtu.be
spacenews.com/34937nasa-opens-door-to-commercial-partnerships-on-the-moon/
thespacereview.com/article/1954/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3978816/Russia-developing-mega-rocket-transport-supplies-build-base-MOON-Deputy-PM-reveals.html

fuck drumpf and fuck u winy ass lil cracker bitches

They must've been planning for sometime, they'd have to account for a lot and make sure certain tools and things even work in lower gravity or different chemicals in the air.

Now that Trump is gearing up NASA again...

We space race 2.0 now?

Reminder of the score

Commies: 0

Americans: 1

Good. This is real progress that should have happened in the 80s back when they predicted it would in the 70s. The problem is the Marxists fully subverted everything and progress has devolved for 40 fucking years. That changes now

.t American education

>USSR
>first satellite, first man/woman in space, Venus research company and Russia still sells engines for americans ships
>America
>First man in space (proofs are lost)

Don't forget first lunar orbit and return and first unmanned lunar landing, all Russian

Everybody knows that Nazi Germany were the first in space, the first to go to the moon and the first to build a moon base

But honestly, people should give Russia more credit ,they had a lot more firsts in space then the US did.

I hope we see a new space race, I missed the first one because I was still cum

Nope. You dumbshit liberals wanted your jesus lieberal conspiracy bullshit instead of white science. Ya'll can't even get jobs because companies know you're too dumb to do them.

Yeah the commies were really good and killing dogs, monkeys, and people to their deaths in space rockets.

there is a old agreement that all super powers signed off on. nobody can have a base on the moon. its why america hasnt done it yet

failing to comply with it is asking the rest of the world to fuck you up or for the united states and china to do the same. potentially india as well

We do?

Russians seem to be last to know about these things.

It begins.

>he doesn't know

Because you and same as you don't know history of your own country.

Moonbase race

The precum I'd drop out from my dick would enough to fit a pool

>USA: first on moon
>Russia: first everything else leading to that

fuck the USA and fuck drumpf

People die when you test new shit out,flight had it's fair share of death that continues to this day.
As for the Animals, who gives a fuck, more animals die in Peta Shelters daily then the both space programs killed in their entirety

It's a cover up no one has ever landed on the moon

First Man on the moon

Actually, i will be wery proud if all space countries will work together to reach space targets of all humanity. I can see how austronauts interacts on ISS and this is the way how people must work.

This. I want to live at L-5 as support for moonbase.

Yes, my mistake, thanks

>A fucking leaf is this stupid

What a surprise. The Russians actually have a better safety record than Americans, subhuman leaf

well, the russian space shuttle program ended because Ivan forgot that snow broke roofs and destroyed a million dollar project.

>woman in space

You lose all points for this. Space is for manly men only.

Why? An orbital habit just means more radiation and dealing with microgravity problems. The will at least cut your dose of cosmic radiation in half by thoroughly obstructing half of the sky, and 1/4 gravity is a lot better than none.

I'd live on Luna to work on the mass drivers that support further development.

I honestly don't care who makes a moon base, as long as someone has the balls to do it

*death rockets

>yfw the Ruskies will place their station right at the apollo 11 landing site

The leaf doesn't understand the strapping yourself to explosives is inherently dangerous .
It's like when Wiley Coyote straps a ACME rocket to his back

>tfw you have a $20 on a commercial flight to mars
All this MOON talk has me worried.

Moon qts are one step closer lads.
Thank you based Putin.

mfw Elon gets to Mars before anyone gets to the moon

Kek russia did everything except moon landing before he USA. But desu i d like to see SPACE ALLIANCE TO GET to mars faster

Beat us to Mars if you can, Russiabros.

Man, must be nice to not have to feed a gorillion niggers so you can do fancy science stuff.

We still have to beat North Korea who put a man on the Sun when it was nighttime

Guess the space race is white.

Mars is shit. I dont know why scientists are running with the idea of building giant balloon cities on Venus.

>ywn be a space detective investigating a lunar serial killer

this

i think the only reason they are expressing interest now is because US/russia are already in space alliance talks

If NASA doesn't start producing we should cut their funding. WE can't even get NASA to give us unretouched images from all our probes.

You're right and man that's depressing.

I thought you already cut their budget time and time again.

If russia announces any more fantasy protects they will be able to keep distracting russians from the fact ladas are a shit car. This requires one bullshit announcement a month.

my parents immigrated to the US from the USSR.... more and more, recently, I can just think "We have to go back.."

Nazis already had a base on the moon, have you even played Cod black ops 1 zombies on moon? .tpooreducation

youtube.com/watch?v=3HawC9XUN5U&feature=youtu.be

because someone left some stuff for us to find

good luck with that my nignog
the moon constantly has earthquakes and no protection from space bits hitting it at ridiculous speeds

well we did. my bad the "anti russian" propaganda seems to be just a smoke screen for a american russian alliance

spacenews.com/34937nasa-opens-door-to-commercial-partnerships-on-the-moon/

thespacereview.com/article/1954/1

i guess they bribed russia to fight china but china has tunnels all under russia and they have nukes down there. its from back when russia refused to allow china access to the mining hole that had a bunch of chinks in it. they may only have 300 nukes but right under moscow would probably be bad for russia with zero chance to counter

Poor education in Russia, nobody makes fun of autists anymore so you're ok.

hopefully we can do this with trump being president he wants to make things better for our relations with russia

Which country made the thrusters for the disgusting female to ride to the ISS? Russia. So not only are they for gender equality, but they're better st aviation than any country in the world. Fuck your raptors amerifags, who's gonna pay for the flights? Your stupid tax payers that voted for trump? That live off of welfare? You really have no clue.

>The Russians are heading for the moon.
>The US are heading for the moon.
>The Japanese want to build a moonbase.
>The Chinese want to head that way.
>The Indians want to poo on the moon

We're about to have a new era in colonial land grabbing on the new luna continent.
Moon War 2025 when?

Russia always was better yeah

Don't get overhyped guys, Rogozin is notorious for saying stupid things to get publicity. And considering how long it took for Russia to design and launch the Angara rocket, well, don't expect the super-heavy one to come too soon. Alas, it's not 1961 anymore, and we don't have Sergei Korolev in charge of the space.

This is one of the reasons I think alliance with russia is good. It isn't as high on the list as not nuking each other, but it is on the list.

This just means more government funds embezzlement, this time on the scale of lunar research station building costs. The country's in shambles, for fuck's sake. Elon Musk is the only hope the humanity has in colonizing other planets.

Based Rosskosmos.

Desu living on the first few station on the moon will be terrible, tiny apartments 2x2m tops, a couple hundred grams of water to wash per day, lots of work, microasteroids fucking people up constantly, radiation making you sterile, etc. The cramped space is what's making me uncomfortable. It ain;t comfy, it's claustrophobic af.

That said... GET FUCKING HYPED, I want to see a moon station a space station and a mission to Europa and Titian in my lifetime.

>a space station and

Meant a Mars station wtf

""""""""""""""""transport supplies to build a base on the moon"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Natural heating and shielding from radiation can settle your fears. The ability to drill in a low-gravity environment is an intriguing venture if one could field a team and supply materials in increments. A staging post in another frontier