I'm not gonna lie, they have a point

I'm not gonna lie, they have a point.

The point in, fuck off we're full

Go fight if you want your home and family and country back

why are any countries obligated to accept any refugees?

>crickets

Is this proper map projection?

How about fuck off, we have no obligation to accept any of them.

What other people do is their business

fuck off sand niggers

I am in Exeter.

Pls no refuge.

There are a lot of brown people here now and there weren't ten years ago.

Thousands more would not be good.

I already had to white flight once.

>implying they need to take any

>muh britain should accept refugees because other countries are doing it
LEBANON IS AN ARAB COUNTRY
BRITAIN ISN'T
FUCK OFF THEY'RE FULL

Sorry Syria is a shit hole.

The reason the UK is not a shit hole is because people from the Middle East are not here in large enough numbers to turn it into a shit hole.

Now fuck off back to the desert Mohammed.

#1 it's not our obligation to keep them in our countries
#2 We fucking hate ugly ass wicked fucking non-White vermin
#3 We should be colonizing their countries and exterminating their host populations, that is what real White men do. Not the other way around.

>Lebanese are welcoming the smelly Syrians with open arms
Go ahead and ask them what they think of the millions of Sunni muslims messing with their government. Here's a hint: You have to go back

Also, that's not how maps work.

>they have a point
But do they have contraceptives?

Piss off yank that's our line.

DELETE THIS SHIT BEFORE I SORT YOU OUT FAG

You made this thread earlier, Scotland is virtually empty and seeing as you're the same Scottish cunt that keeps making these threads, you can fucking take them.

Fuck off.

t. pan arabist

Ok and Lebanon is a shithole

This desu.
Refugees welcome.

How can you refuse a cute refugee like this ?

Fuck off, obligation, entitlement, sand niggers, etc

Cause white people are bad.

I wouldn't mind giving a few thousand displaced Syrian/Iraqi Christians temporary asylum, as long as they go back after.

muzzies aren't getting in though.

Lebanon is not that small in a normal-sized projection map.

I'm so fucking tired of Mercator retards.

Real size Lebanon vs Real size Cornwall.

Lebanon
Area 10,452 km2

Cornnwall
Area 3,563 km2

Lebanon is THREE times the size of Cornwall but retarded leftists looking at a Mercator projection map get confused by it and think they are the same size, proceeding to create a narrative around it flawed since the beginning.

purge every last nigger and dump them in the garbage

Oh shit! A country bordering Syria has many refugees? How can it be.

But you know. Those arctic islands in Canada and Russia are way larger than Lebanon. How about the refugees go there. No one's going to persecute them in Siberia or Nunavut country. Oh, it's too cold and you won't get free shit? It's almost like these people aren't actually escaping persecutuion.

Really makes you think.

Why is it Britain's problem?

I dont think any country should extend aid to another countries citizens while poverty and homelessness exists within its borders. A countries first and foremost duty is to protect the interests of its citizens. Not use the labor of its citizens to support refugees

Because we played a part in the destablization of syria

No I didn't.

>B-B-BUT MUSLIMS COUNTRIES ARENT TAKING IN REFUGEES

Old game is old. It's the clergy laying guilt trips on the politicians.

"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."

Make like a good baby Jeebus and take a pilgrimage there if you really want to try and fix that. If you do that and still want them to come to your homeland then you have earned the right to say that.

>destroy their country and leave behind terrorist organizations that were created cause of our negligence
>"go and fight if you want it back, not our problem you stupid muslims!"

Sounds more like Syria's failure.

>destroy their country
How exactly am I responsible for that?

>Our negligence

Spotted the Jew everyone. That, or a fucking retard.

It's a moral obligation to help at least as much as you can without damaging your country. Would you say nobody had an obligation to accept people fleeing the Holocaust or Russian persecution of minorities in the 19th and 20th centuries?

And how are things in Lebanon, then?

You know what also has a lot of room? The ocean.

>Would you say nobody had an obligation to accept people fleeing the Holocaust or Russian persecution of minorities in the 19th and 20th centuries?
yes

>implying Syria is bad because of its people

cluckhead

>#3 We should be colonizing their countries and exterminating their host populations, that is what real White men do. Not the other way around.
Edgy XDDD

Then we get to become like Lebanon, a war-torn shithole

>they're not escaping persecution
Are you retarded?

>Lebanon
>Muslim
someone doesn't know why Lebanon isn't part of Syria

No they do not. My sister is currently studying in Beirut and tells me all sorts of horror stories about her encounters with male Syrian refugees.

>England, Germany, and Japan completely devastated by war [Dresden, Nagasaki bukkake]
>rebuild themselves and improve

>Middle-East ravaged by war
>don't do shit but keep warring forever and never rebuild
>IT'S ALL OF THE WEST'S FAULT

Please. The Middle-East is self-destructive regardless of outside action.

>muh Jews

Why don't we help Lebanon... and Libya and Iraq and Syria not become shitholes and donate to help improve the lives of the people there so they don't need to leave.

>donate to help
donate to make dependant on foreign aid
ftfy

>Lebanon -- a secular, peaceful, developed, majority-Christian country -- has many Palestinian refugees flood in
>they start massacring Christians
>this starts a 15-year civil war
>Christians are now just another minority in Lebanon
>Lebanon is now dealing with ISIS & al-Qaeda incursions on its Syrian border, and its Sunni population is getting increasingly radical (read: Islamic)
>daily car bombings and other attacks
>an Islamist paramilitary is larger and more powerful than the government's army
REALLY MAKES ME THINK

YES YES, LET'S TREAT LEBANON AS A MODEL FOR WHAT WE DO AS A COUNTRY

The Middle East didn't have foreign-supported democratic governments, large foreign aid packages, or foreign interest in preserving stability.

I wouldn't really mind having 2,000,000 French refugees or German refugees in case of war. And you know what ? Frenchies didn't mind having Belgian refugees during both world wars.
When you share a similar culture, the only difficulty with refugees is purely material (money, housing, food, ...).

The issue with refugges from beyond the Mediteranean sea is... well...

THEY HATE OUR CULTURE AND VALUES

Well, you did the right thing by electing Trump. That is, assuming he makes good on his promise to end the regime change politics. Because that is what destroyed the middle east.

Not an argument.

Lebanon is already full of terrorists.

As we say in brazil:
"a fart is nothing if you already shat your pants"

That's definitely the best solution and probably the most long lasting one if implemented.

>comparing land area from Mercator projection.

Lebanon is 3x bigger than Cornwall.

correction:
"what is a fart for someone who already shart themselves?"

Thank you Finland
Now back to your igloo

No, I mean help send some project managers, trucks and stuff (or build a contruction truck building factory there) and help use local workers to build roads, buildings, hell, even cities.

The process designed to phase out our own workers and money over the first few years.

I have this, perhaps insane, vision that these things can be done in a non-predatory way.

Look at a fucking globe (not a Mercator Projection) sometime. Lebanon is just the tip of the uncivilized iceberg.

Not even one.

>Because that is what destroyed the middle east.
100% agree.

But if you honestly think that the millions of 'refugees' flooding Europe right now are all escaping persecution, I think I should ask you the same question.

I'm sorry Bernie lost.

England is more densely populated than India. Why the eme that there's space for any people is beyond me. Send them to the designated shitting streetland

>moral obligation to help

Exeterexit tier situation

They're fellow Muslims and Arabs though. If people were literally interchangeable grey blobs like leftists believe then there wouldn't be any problem.

>Lebanon
>muslim
Fuck Palestine.

The Marshal Plan spent a total of $120 billion in today's money on rebuilding Europe.

Conversely, Africa received $135 billion dollars of aid.

In 2014 alone.

This is a slight reduction from the 2013 figure.

Don't say they these places don't get more help than they deserve.

The ones escaping persecution are refugees by definition. Ones looking for jobs or money aren't.

Britain is a democracy. If the people vote "No Refugees", then that settles the matter. Why is this so difficult for shitposters to understand?

Aid to Africa isn't marked for repairing war damage. It's often just food or cloth, which undermines growing local markets and increases unemployment, in turn increasing dependence on aid.

Democracy is only OK when it follows my wishes!!!

In Lebanon refugees are merely present on their territory because Lebanon's state apparatus can't keep them out, and they are on the border of the conflict zone.

Refugees that come to Western Europe get 'resettled' to the tune of tens of thousands of pounds each.

>moral obligation to help

According to whom? You?

t. liberal

Are you retarded?
If you think any significant portion of these so called refugees actually meet that definition, you are beyond naïve.

Nailed it on the head.

and die.

>Lebanon
>Country actually ruined by refugees
>"Let's use them as an example!!!"

My sides

HAHA

Instead of making me think that the UK should quit whining and take refugees, this actually makes me think that Lebanon should do something if it's such a problem for them. If it's not a problem for them, then libbies should shut up.

Poor Cornwall

>geographical size equals total habitual space

You can't just drop millions of refugees onto mountain tops in the Scottish highlands
Refugees/immigrants/people in general need:
>roads
>hospitals
>schools
>stores
>jobs

In other words, they need CITIES.

The UK is already extremely fucking crowded, and sparsely populated areas are sparsely populated because they generally aren't habitable because they're mountains or wetlands, or they don't have the industry or infrastructure to be habitable. People move to London, Birmingham, Liverpool, etc, not to fucking Barra or Holy Island.

These people, whether migrants or refugees will be resettled in cities and suburbs, continuing to overcrowd them, drain resources, and cause environmental damage due to overpopulation.

So go ahead and drop 2,000,000 refugees into Cornwall. Where the fuck are you going to put them? In the moorland? On the cliffs? They'll just move to London, you fucktards.

Cornwall is a bit of a dump t b h

To be fair, Lebs got actual, legitimate war refugees (not that it hasn't been bad for their country) A "refugee" that "flees" to Europe invalidates their status by passing through safe countries, so they can settle in countries with social welfare.

There are no refugees in Europe, only economic migrants.

>Lebanon's entire population are refugees.
Kek
We're a nation of refugees!"

In all honesty, this.

Let's just exterminate them and colonize their lands. I'll guarantee we could handle transform their little plot of desert land into an amazing country in just a few years.

We'll call it, Greater Israel.