Who is doing more damage to society, John Green or Laci Green?

Who is doing more damage to society, John Green or Laci Green?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y18AwEnYdP0
youtube.com/watch?v=30hdiekok7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally who or literally who?

John Green because he is actually shown in classrooms full of children.

John Green because he has a bigger megaphone.

Both should be gassed, though.

Lacy Green. She's sexualizing teens and normalizing sex. Degeneracy.

They're both just symptoms, but John Green is more of a dupe than Laci, with the latter there's some cognizance that she's doing something for (what she perceives to be) her own benefit, whereas John has been completely taken in by ideologies fighting to destroy him.

Laci. I have no idea who either of these nobodies are, but Laci is at least kinda cute in that everyday girl way. That puts her ahead.

John Green makes more neu-males.

Laci Green makes more sluts.

Sluts are far worse than neu-males.

this

Laci. Her YouTube content is absolute, bottom of he barrel, mindless SJW-shit. John Green, cucked as he is, at least makes somewhat decent educational videos.

Pol Pot was right to kill all the people with glasses..

Oh damn, reading fail. Thought it was "which one of these liberal paragons with vimeo/tumblr/twitter/youtube accounts is doing more for society"
I guess the guy then.

They are both toxic.

Green because people might actually believe his historical commentary is fact.

John does this too, but far more subtly. I think he's worse because of his mainstream acceptance.

Kek.

This probably. The funny part though is that a few semesters ago in my ANTH 108 course (an intro to cultural anthropology) the prof had us watch a video of her's on "gender" or something.

>I'm Jewish!
>I don't follow all the rules that Jewish people have to follow and I don't even believe the Torah, but I am very Jewish and it is insulting to use objective facts to dispute me.
I hate postmodernism.

>he uses Green when both of their last names are Green

Green, I had one of my students ask me about showing one of his videos in class and I've seen several girls and boys with his books ( ended up watching the fault in our stars to see what the big deal was and it was a dogshit, dumbed down, version of Harold and Maude). I'm sure Laci is destructive as I remember seeing her give a lecture back in my second semester of college, but Green has the ear of a far larger audience of impressionable young people.

Pest is a pest and I'm not going to make any difference on who is more damaging to the other.
Both should get equal punch in the face.

>Sluts are far worse than neu-males.
nu-males enable slut behavior.

Green is

tom green

The Brit

I want to damage Laci's society if you know what I mean senpaitachi.

who

They seem like they would enjoy a free helicopter ride

>Praises the Haitian revolution even though thousands of white people were killed/raped (probably got off to this fact actually)
>praises Mongols even though they killed/raped millions
>constantly attacks white societies for doing those same things
Hmmm.

Are these related or not?

Did her question ever get answered? What makes someone a necrophiliac?

Laci she has herpes

At least I can fap to Laci's fat tits

I just want to punch John Green in the face

Are they married or something?

Definitely green.

Same last names. Similar world views.

>he is actually shown in classrooms full of children.
What the fuck is going on in schools today.

His sexually explicit novels are also required reading in some high schools.

Teen sex is down.

w-why #9?

Underrated

That one, because I disagree with their opinions.

Grow up, Sup Forums.

John Green.

He presents his opinions as matter of fact

"I'm the cool nerdy science author guy, I read science and shit, everything I say is true because its science. People who disagree with me don't believe in the facts"

This. Despite talking about it almost constantly young people are having less sex than ever. Liberals are actually kind of triggered by this fact for some reason too. Mention this around them and they will claim that people are just lying.

John green is a literal male feminist that teachers love to toot. In every classroom. The one on the left is a literally who with big boobs

They are THE damaged!
In case it wasnt apparent by their behaviour.
Why do they have the names of Cluedo characters?

You can argue correctly that the mongols have contributed a lot of good things, even if a lot was unintended.
But the fact that John Greens video on the haitian revolution ends with him demanding we feel sorry for the niggers when they slaugthered thousands for their freedoms and then squandered it all is fucking apex cuckery.
Thats most of his videos, decent history with only occasional decents into liberal madness and insane white guilt.

honestly we should just exterminate anyone who needs glasses or contacts

we would lose a lot of good people but all cucks and communists would be wiped out in one fell swoop

Are they related? On that...are they kikes? I know kikes like to have colors as last names

Ok, one is female-kike. The other?

Lacy, John is a cuck but at least he's a principled cuck who very minimally politicizes his non-political work. Lacy is a full-time pundit that tows the line for the regressive left. The whole TYT clan is dangerous.

Do earrings count as degenerate piercings? I've always felt they're okay as long as they're on the lobe (not the ones on the upper ear, those are slut identifiers for sure).

Also what's wrong with a woman playing guitar? I plan on teaching both of my kids piano and guitar as they get older, and the younger is a girl.

Why the fuck do academic educators use un-qualified pundits from youtube as educational resources? People seriously pay for college so that a professor can show them politically-charged videos by internet demagogues? What is the fucking point of college?

pol pot pls go

He retracted the shitty Social Geography videos, took full accountability and said they were wrong, so I have some respect for him.

>tfw I had a teacher who would put on his videos instead of actually teaching

I need glasses to read fine print but don't wear them daily or even weekly.

Do I survive?

John Green because people actually watch his shit movies.

>jounior year
>history test practice week
>advisory teachers make us watch John Green for the review
Just fuck my education up

Neither have done any damage. They have zero out reached and only preach to the choir. For that we can be thankful.

John Green, he's a disaster. I watched his history series and he promotes a Rousseauian anti-western version of history

Fuck yourself JIDF

She's not part of Cenk's crew, is she?

John Green has outreach. I know teen girls from very conservative families who read his books. It kind of makes me depressed sometimes.

John Green help the world so much. fuck you all. Also never heard of Laci Green before but I will check her out now.

Thanks for the advertisement.

They're both anal leakage.

"She" is one ugly kike

That John guy. He has normie influence, he and his brother "educate" people on history and science through YouTube, and they are seen as trustworthy.

huh... odd

don't know if this is bait, but didn't know it was possible to dislike john. i'll just assume it's bait

Laci Green

She's a herpes infected cunt and she's proud of it.

Here's a girl with no medical experience telling people that getting herpes is "no big deal." That's reprehensible. For that reason alone her videos should be removed from YouTube.

youtube.com/watch?v=y18AwEnYdP0

She also has HPV

youtube.com/watch?v=30hdiekok7A

Oh hey it's the cheerio man

I watched the video she didn't say anything about having herpers she just said its manageable, she said she had a certain variation of HPV (one that wasn't sexually related)

Our sex ed system sucks dick and we need more people to teach safe sex over fear mongering about it and leads to more pregnancies.

I wish she was less all hurr durr nothing wrong with having sex with everyone as long as you protect yourself, It totally doesnt have a strong correlation with divorce rates.

There will never be a happy medium.

>She's a herpes infected cunt and she's proud of it.

The only people who try to tell you that STDs are no big deal are the infected.

I disagree. Sluts are inevitable and in many cases helpful, numales are a unique new cancer.

Who is worse, a cuck or a feminist?

We need a hero.

John Green is the shinier turd.

I haven't watched that video, and Green is a revisionist cuck, but that said. I can't really hate the Hqitians for what they did. Slaves in Haiti were worked harder then any group of chattel before or since. The average lifespan was 34 years of utter horro toiling in the blazing Hispaniolan sun, cutting and boiling sugarcane, whipped and raped and degraded until you dropped dead of exhaustion. Holohoax level shit. While the reaction of the Haitians was a bit rash, you or any other white people wouldVe done the same in their place. Now, naturally being niggers they squandered it, but the spirit behind them was righteous.

Laci Green, talking about sexuality to the public when she isn't even a professional sexologist. Screams mentally-ill.

I knew a girl who reminds me of her. That same smiling personality. And, guess where I saw her. In a nuthouse. She worked there. I never got to know her on any level, but tried with me many times. Do I feel guilty? I can't answer that question. There is a fine line with any woman in a nuthouse environment.

The funniest thing about her. She wore really thick glasses. Only wore contacts once. But, she must of had 10 different sunglasses in her car.

>professional sexologist

Speaking of the nuthouse.

I sat in groups for over 2 years listen to the same things over and over watching cute college educated girls who eventually might make $100,000+ one day.

To a guy who needed work experience, and was offered a job working there doing janitor work making $10 an hour for 5 hours a day with no benefits.

And, I am an asshole for judging people who want to show me they like me.

I sit there and go to myself. You are going to pay for my car? Are we going to have a beautiful relationship? Really?

Are we just playing a game?

These two things working in the nuthouse make me laugh.

Well, because society has to let people work being mentally-ill. I work with one who is.

Today, our bosses were outside. I tell him. There goes the bosses again. He goes. They are people just like you and me. Well, OK.

Now, this is the same person who told me when I am in a room with women don't talk to them unless they talk to you.

One of ladies is even mentally-ill, and I think married with a child too. Today she was wearing a low top, and she covered up. I know she knows things about me, based on other co-workers who could be mentally-ill too. But, I go to myself. Really?

THOS THIES

Here is another example of what it is like to be in a nuthouse working there. The councilors kinda know a little about you based on groups.

One of those ladies knew I was working there for awhile. I told her I made enough money to buy a car if I needed to. She goes in a sarcastic voice. WOW, you have enough money to buy a car.

I keep telling myself some times. Should I have asked that girl out that was friends with her.

killing the mulattos that started the revolution in the first place made things worse

There is a freedom at my job that most people will never understand. The idea that almost nobody will ask you for your help, because you never socialized with them on any level. It pisses them off too. It isn't like I am not a nice guy. Oh, they all see that. It is, because it is like a game.

When I went there 4 years ago. Every office door was open, and you could see who was in the room. You know, it also makes it easier to see who is in the room and if the person wants to knock on the door if they know somebody is busy or not. Every second the person can get interrupted, but they rather not have ME looking in.

My boss said, he has never seen a job where the staff do not say hello to you at all. lol.

You sound like an utter asocial fucktard

he told you not to talk to women because you've been harassing them in the past and there were complaints

jesus this place makes all sorts of dregs float up

they complement each other

one turns boys into softballs the other turns girls into slut men

>gf is a redhead weeb who can play guitar

..what does it mean?