Is schizophrenia the ultimate redpill?

Is schizophrenia the ultimate redpill?

Other urls found in this thread:

bing.com/videos/search?q=schizophrenia gerald&view=detail&mid=C4A818E1311CFFABCDF6C4A818E1311CFFABCDF6&FORM=VIRE
youtube.com/watch?v=4CAwi-Y--fQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no, sorry.

Sorry, eh.

I'm not sure but my closest friend keeps telling me it is

Yeah nah mate

Take your actual pills f a m.

I knew a hot little schizophrenic girl once. She hallucinatied 24/7. She told me she couldn't get pregnant so I cum med inside her like 100 times. Turns out she could get pregnant but requires medication or else the baby automatically miscarrys in the first month. She got pregnant and then miscarried on my dick in the shower.

Not cool man. Not cool.

Being redpilled means learning the truth about Western society and about our world in general.

Schizophrenia means a failure to understand what is real and what is delusion.

Sometimes I think I'm a schizo, when I stop smoking for awhile I get these 'feelings' and I'm certain it is not withdrawal.

One time on salvia I hallucinated hard and I was tied down to a table and hooked up to machines and there small people around me. It was like Gulliver's Travels except scary. OP's pic is interesting.

total paranoia is total awareness. schizophrenics are good at memes

A condition where a person's perception is increasingly separated from external reality with worsening severity.
Thought form may be severely disrupted to the point where you become incoherent.
The person may experience significant negative symptoms such as apathy, ahedonia (loss of joy), loss of motivation and interest.

Sounds like the ultimate blue pill to me.
Not all people with schizophrenia are severely impacted, many are quite high functioning. But the worse the condition the more crippling it is.

>Mental illness
>Thinks it'd affect her physically

You could of used google and saved yourself the suffering, good God man.

Take the schizoid pill pol

the fact you let that happen let alone felt the need to share the whole story beyond saying that she's a skitzo leads me to believe you got some problems of your own my friend

Healthy young child goes to Sup Forums, gets redpilled with massive truth bombs about the jews, doesn't feel good and changes - SCHIZOPHRENIA. Many such cases!

Your post is propaganda. Also shitposting.

>external reality
>not a bluepill

Gee I wonder who could be behind this post....

I definitely do

Yes

bing.com/videos/search?q=schizophrenia gerald&view=detail&mid=C4A818E1311CFFABCDF6C4A818E1311CFFABCDF6&FORM=VIRE

No but it can become a side effect of redpill overdosing. Be sure to only take one redpill a day preferably with a meal. If you take more than the prescribed amount, severe but temporary autism may occur.

posting to a board of troll samefags that goto great lengths to not look like samefags shitting on schizo's.

denial much, /pol?

The irony

OY VEY

SHUT IT DOWN

I only phrase it that way because what a person with schizophrenia experiences is very real to them. Just as an example of a severe case: The internal reality is that somebody sitting next to them telling them to kill themselves but the external reality is that they're alone in the room.

Redpilling means you are well aware of your surroundings. Actually having a dopamine/serotonin process in your brain causing perceptual disturbances is not what I would call a redpill.

Also schizophrenia is a constellation of symptoms that's not just hallucinations or delusions. I think a lot of people in the public misuse the term "schizo" to refer to strange, eccentric or hypervigilant personalities. Truth is they don't have schizophrenia, the term is frequently misused and that most people have never seen a full blown psychosis from schizophrenia.

>She got pregnant and then miscarried on my dick in the shower.

that shit was fun

>paranoid of CIA, hackers, and tall smart-looking white men
>felt guilty about people "below" me like black people
>mouth dry and teeth rotting
>the natural cracking sounds in my house and of home appliances were scaring the shit out of me and not letting me sleep
>I started seeing Semitic-looking Jews walking around in my neighborhood or noticing Semitic admixture in people
>television was teasing me (statue of liberty in that car insurance commercial looked like Satan, Dangote commercial about a growing Africa reminded me of the expending combine in HL2, a Jewish man on KTLA5 telling me to go eat some diabetes-causing McDonalds, ...)
>maximum concentration, I was like a God
>I literally became Jesus and sacrificed myself before going to bed thinking I was going to die after I took one sleeping pill that I thought the CIA poisoned

Yes it is. But the reddest pill is realizing that schizophrenia isn't a mental disorder, it's simply a state of being extremely woke

nah. Severe bipolar disorder. Just straight up paranoia over here. Got in a huge fight with my dad over the phone today because I thought he was stealing my identity. I thought he wouldn't let me assume my own name unless I did what he wanted. total paranoid misunderstanding

This.

If schizophrenia is large doses of Psychedelics and/or Deliriants is the ultimate redpill.

However, dissociatives are the ultimate redpill, and their "schizophrenia" medical equivalent is being dead.

Yes.

You see more than they do.

Reality is a consensual hallucination. If something exists it exists. Existence doesn't require the consent of other things that happen to exist. A blind person is only right in doubting that colors exist if they've never seen them. They can't even conceive of color. It doesn't mean that colors don't exist.

If he's on anti-psychotics and asking this question he already knows his illness is a redpill and still take the Thorazine.

Yes

Schizophrenics are less likely to be tricked with illusions

Master race

underrated

My first experience was tunnels

There were infinite tunnels and the gate keeper chose who is next I was next.

>yes
>you
>they

what is schizophrenia like?

nice "art" you got here

for more "art"

See:

not really. you can't say everything is out to get you, and then when you find something that actually is, doesn't mean you were right the other thousand times

same way climate change is 'real'

It isn't a misunderstanding. It is called intuition

Same

I wouldn't say so
schizophrenia isn't a journey to becoming more "red-pilled" or "woke" because the aetiology of schizophrenia is very different between sufferers, they become unable to function in life
is being unable to function being "red-pilled"? no

Sounds like that time I tried meth

>function

As in, can't pay bills. Amirite?

Let's just suppose that human beings are made of chemicals. Weird idea right?

Well, every one of those human beings dies. Ceases to function. So... What's the point of it all? It seems like "unable to function" is something that could be applied to Benedict Arnold too.

pure autism

I don't know, I don't have it.

I am but a humble schizoid/schizotypal tending to my delusions.

you are schizophrenic? or at least schizotypal?
knightsmove thinking,
don't care about what "normal people" care about
struggle to function yourself

How can you have that much self awareness, but lack the ability to control yourself?

>mfw reading Deleuze and Guattari for the first and only time

I'm not sure what any of that writing means. it doesn't have proper grammatical structure. Agreed?

By the way, I do care a whole lot about what you, as an individual care about. You care about life so much? Well, i'd better help you out and give you a kick in the ass so you can get to defining it for yourself. Or maybe just experiencing what it is.

fair enough
but to pick on your prev post-
I see what you're saying
but there's an important difference between those 2 things
Schizophrenics have delusions, hallucinations, as defined by them being "extra" to "normal people"'s experiences.
They do not have "extra" senses
Blind people, on the other hand, are missing the sense of sight, so do not see things related to sight
It's an important distinction.
If a schizophrenic is seeing things "that are there/in reality" then how can they perceive these things without any extra ability to perceive them?

Schizoid is far superior.

Everybody walk the dinosaur

Okay, I'll type properly. Are you a diagnosed schizophrenic/schizoid/schizotypal?

"They do not have 'extra' senses"

I understand what you mean, perhaps a better analogy than a blind man would have been... someone who is somewhat anosmic. I mean my whole point was that perhaps our perceptions exist on a scale, where the average person is just that - average. It's possible to be less capable of sensing things to the point of a total loss of said sense, so... why not more?

It's the "Unbreakable" approach to schizophrenia.

You do realize that all schizophrenia is self diagnosed, correct?

Anyway, I'm diagnosed as a hillbilly

No, it's just the result of an incomplete breakdown of the bicameral mind.

I see what you mean, to a certain extent it's probably true.
But there's still a difference between someone who sees things that are not there and someone with "perfect" eyesight. It's not like a continuum between "poor" and "schizophrenic" levels - there is a distinct leap people make - that necessarily occurs inside their mind and is undetectable in the real world - that signifies an hallucination.

My mom is schizo, its not redpilled at all, you become this insane socially recluse hermit that acts on impulse and thinks that you are constantly haunted by figures and dead famous people. That some one is always out to get you but you see them and try to find every reasonable way to escape your crazy world, but on the outside it looks like the actions of a madman

I would never wish this disease upon anyone, this ruined my childhood, I haven't seen my little brother in 19 years.... It's as if god himself shun hell unto your very eyes

I don't think it's "perfect sight" per se... more like... perfect "perception". Hallucinations might be real.

ie just because something isn't there for us doesn't mean that hallucinations are disconnected from reality. It might be we who are disconnected. It's a philosophical quandary, you know? Kind of a... epistemological argument against assuming that schizophrenic perception is invalid.

There's no way of knowing.~

It's not even real

They are just Shamans with no training or support

Her name was gloria

Then...
Why would all human instrumentation be capable of detecting non-schizophrenic perception and incapable of detecting schizophrenic perception, even by accident?
Why would 2 schizophrenics with visual hallucinations looking at one thing, see different hallucinations? And so on and so forth for 3,4,5 etc. schizophrenics.

"Why hasn't the blind man yet invented the paintbrush, even accidentally."

As for why schizos don't see the same thing, that goes back to colors. Prove to me the page we're looking at looks exactly the same in both our minds. We could probably agree on the names for the colors, but we wouldn't be able to prove that our brains are interpreting those colors in the same way. ie "my blue might be your green and vice versa". Well, "my talking pink elephant might be your dancing hairless bear".

What if it's God, whispering two different things to two different people? ;)

No, my best youth friend died because of this shit.

No, my sister is schizophrenic, it's literally a combination of being terrified of reality and extreme narcissism, it's what happens when you get lost in your own false reality and reject God's reality.

>"Why hasn't the blind man yet invented the paintbrush, even accidentally."
Weird response, it sounds intuitively like a good response because obviously a blind man can't invent a paintbrush because he can't see anything....but it's actually not comparable to what I was saying. I'm talking about instrumentation. It's more like saying "why hasn't the blind man painted with colours, by accident?" Well, he probably would.
As for the "my blue is your green" - that works only for indescribable things such as "blue". I cannot describe what "blue" is so we can never know. That is very very different to something that's dancing vs. something that's talking. My dancing cannot be your talking. If it is, your thoughts are already not based in reality.
You can try to deny schizophrenia being a negative thing/illness all you like, but you are wrong, friend.

Pics or it didn't happen

Only if you can handle the power

>tfw I overdosed on adderal and got stuck in a vent
OH FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Bingo.

Yes. Embrace it, my son.

Francis E. Dec knew what was up and he was schizophrenic as fuck. Vid related, the longer you listen the more sense it makes. A true red pill.

youtube.com/watch?v=4CAwi-Y--fQ

When I made inversion memes during The Great Meme Wars, I was regularly called autistic and schizophrenic. This did not deter me. On the contrary, it pushed me to new creative heights.

Western schizos don't get the proper training to handle their heightened sensitivities. So they get caught in intense mental loops that ruins their lives.

We used to turn their psychosis into something beneficial to the tribe by making them Shamans. Disagree with spirituality all you want, shamans are productive members of their tribes.

The west wants to keep the people spiritually dead and suffering. How do you do that? Make ""mental illnesses"" appear scary and dangerous.

You're not truly red-pilled until you learn about what they did with Charles Manson. He's right about everything.

my god what the fuck user

your analogy depends on a mental illness not being
considered a mental illness

I thought there were no delusional hippies on Sup Forums, just delusional neo nazis

you can obtain whatever 6th sense a schizo has with drugs

real life yoda

Lol I'm proud

Give us more stories, very interesting, are you on meds right now ? What kind?

>You're not truly red-pilled until you learn about what they did with Charles Manson. He's right about everything.

I haven't heard this.

Oh my God