I am a white Christian male living in the most heavily-Somali neighborhood in the most heavily-Somali city in the US...

I am a white Christian male living in the most heavily-Somali neighborhood in the most heavily-Somali city in the US. Ask me anything.

Dude which college

So how is Minneapolis right now?

whod you vote for

No college. I dropped out of an Ivy League school many years ago.

Fine. Rainy.

Hillary, but I wasn't excited about it.

What neighborhood? I lived near frog town for a while. Shit sucked.

Kind of like a Jew voting for Hitler. How do you feel now? A little better now that she lost?

Between Lynlake and Midtown, near 35W and the KMart.

How often do you interact with Somalishits? How horrible are they in person? Can you tell some stories about how retarded and subhuman they are?

Indifferent. It would have been cool to see a woman President, but that's no justification to vote for Hillary. I think Trump is all hot air and won't deliver on any of his campaign promises. He's just going to use the Office to pursue his own business interests.

i also live in Minneapolis. Just want to say that somali's can't drive for shit- mainly the women.

If true you fucking earned it.

Fairly often. In my experience they've always been friendly and polite. My only complaints are that they tend to litter and be not-very-good drivers. Also there's almost always a few police cars in the street outside the local mosque which can make traffic a little tricky.

Pshh you've got it pretty good then. You're near all kinds of good shit.

i hate it here, i hate you, i hate your swedish family, i hate your liberal friends, i hate your shitty university

fuck off, go to hell

get out before i kill you bitch

tell your cousin to fuck and go back to your homeland

So you pretty much just voted for a vagina. Why not Jill Stein? How many times have you been blacked?

Yep.

I also live on Earth. Just want to say that humans can't drive for shit- mainly the women.

I'm not from Minnesota and didn't go to school here. My ancestry is mostly German.

Come down and visit! Nice quads.

why, might i ask?

So why are you posting? Minneapolis is fucking awesome. Are you just trying to blue pill the faggots on this board?

Because Jill Stein doesn't seem to be any better, and I don't think my vote really counts anyway.

I've never been blacked.

I procrastinate by posting things that could turn into big arguments and then responding very coolly and calmly.

I wasn't excited about any of the candidates.

Carry on Minnesotabro.

whatever that's even worse, fuck off
sage and hidden

If you hate it here, why not move? Job? Family? Money?

The digits wasted on a god damn leaf. Fuck you Canada. I hate you faggots so much. Why do you shit stains even give a shit about US politics so much, your whole country is irrelevant.

Lutheran Social Services have completely fucked this state. Fucking mall stabbings. In Stearns County. you shitting me?

My grandfathers never would've gone labor-coalition and faithfully voted DFL if they knew this was what was going to happen. This beautiful state is completely fucked.

Such fucking bullshit.

Worst timeline.

That's why I don't go to the mall.

>I've never been blacked.
Why don't you hang out with Somalis? You racist?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>Somalis, Chicago niggers and disgusting Twin Cities SJW progressive degenerates have totally fucked our state but w/e not my problem I don't go to the mall tuhuhuhuhuhuhuh

minneswedes have to fuck up everyplace they live. Smh

Minneapolis is a great place to live, fuck off

Their driving reminds me of how folks in Hawaii drive. They just don't give a fuck about getting places at good speed. Perfectly happy to just cruise along at 15 under the limit in the left lane, chatting away on the phone.

That thing they do where they use the headcover to hold the phone against their head for hands free is pretty ballin though.

k, go walk around Folwell or East Philipps after 10:00 pm and tell me if it's still a "great place to live"

we didn't have to worry about that shit 60 years ago. DFL hegemony has completely fucked the Cities and they have become aggressive SJW multiculti promoters, stop being a faggot

>where the fuck is Folwell?
>google maps to the rescue
>first label that loads up is 'Cedar Ave.'
>nope, nope nope, nopitty nope nope

lol that's what you get then bitch

have you taken a ride in prince's (((little red corvette))) yet or are you too busy BBCposting on pol to make a Grindr account and post your boipussi you wannabe Canadian homo

Go to the shittiest neighborhood in any city and its bound to be great, yea. You expect a major urban area to be totally free of crime chucklecuck?

no, i expect a major urban area to not have its crime almost exclusively committed by people of color and East African refugees, you fucking incel

I'm driving 8 hours to the Cities this weekend to watch the Vikings kick the shit out of the Cowgirls. Game's on Thursday and we're apparently spending the rest of the weekend just fucking around doing all the touristy shit in the Cities I guess. What are the odds I get Allahu Ackbar'd?

t. your concerned neighbor, SD

Hey neighbor, I live there as well
t. Somali

>tfw I live in one too
I feel you buddy.

He seems based, chill bro

We don't commit everything? Stop picking on us because we're black and muslims desu!

Riverside?
Thank god i moved out of South Minneapolis. Ill take pretentious hipsters of Somaliniggers and niggerniggers anyday

As long as you play by the rules, I don't give a fuck. But clean up your fucking communities, keep your youth from getting hooked on Salafi/Wahabbism and distance yourself from SJW/BLM bullshit and we will be fine.

also demand a revocation of your voting rights post-citizenship but we can talk about that later

Maine or Minnesota?

How do you like your superior somalis? Here in Europe they are a lot worse.

You deserve everything that you get. You even voted for MORE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH