What language sounds most threatening or evil? Im asking for the type that simply makes your spine shrivel when spoken

What language sounds most threatening or evil? Im asking for the type that simply makes your spine shrivel when spoken

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7IfuqNtkvoA
youtube.com/watch?v=f5KVE7IN9E0
youtube.com/watch?v=C4NFAOFPulw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I say German or Russian. When I hear Russian I think of a cold thief that will stab you in the dark

arabic

ebonics

most people who hear it get murdered afterwords

Also, what language sounds most retarded? I'd say Chinese/Mandarin.

vulcan

Hebrew or Arabic

Very unpleasant sounding languages.

German when shouted sounds pretty cool but not evil, I don't know I guess Manderin or whatever Chinease are speaking these days.

Pig Latin

German, absolutely savage.

>afterwords
>talking about language
>get murdered afterwards and literally after words

kek

Yiddish

Finnish.
Because not even google translate will help you to decipher what we are saying.
Truly the most threatening language on this earth.

>ebonics
>language

Arabic, not because I'm scared of it, but because it sounds like a brain dead pedophile worshipper has a young goats cock stuck in his throat.

Truly a disgusting language

ESHAY ADLAY

HEBREW

An angry Russian yelling in German.

Arabic.

Seriously sounds demonic. Like someone possessed.

None. I have been around speakers of many languages and every time it is always beautiful.

Sometimes it's ok to put away the maymays and enjoy life, user-kun.

German, Russian, and Arabic. When spoken slowly they sound very threatening, in my opinion.

Kek.

Arabic sounds goofy and almost retarded. Not threatening

German, don't know how much of this is biased due to Hitler though, probably quite biased. I would describe it more as "intimidating" though, rather than threatening or evil.

But desu any language can sound pretty spoopy if the right person is speaking it.

The most intimidating english speaker I can think of of the top of my head has to be William Pierce (pbuh). When he gets going about a topic he's passionate about (da j00z) he can get pretty spookerz.

(((CNNglish)))

Hebrew

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF KIKE COMMIE NIGGERLOVER FAGGOT

>Arabic

It depends on the accent, classical Arabic sounds poetic in my opinion, the same goes with Levantine Arabic.

The Arabic you're thinking about is Saudi, Yemeni, Iraqi which sounds similar to someone who doesn't speak Arabic, but there are clear distinctions if you are well versed in Colloquial Arabic Terms and dialect.

none

i consider all other languages degenerate

french and italian gets a pass.

Arabic or Ebonics.

>look mom I post

too many ACHK ACHK noises desu

french is the only poetic language

Don't believe me? It's about the passion and the message.

youtube.com/watch?v=7IfuqNtkvoA

>The sound of German/Russian troops yelling into the night, as they slowly close in on your position.

German, Russian and Afrikaans

youtube.com/watch?v=f5KVE7IN9E0

Turkish

Allegedly American lawyers sound very sinister to the British

Classical Arabic and Levantine Arabic have little to no "ack" sounds

youtube.com/watch?v=C4NFAOFPulw

>CHEEKI BREEKI echoes in the night

Mandarin. It sounds very inhuman and alien, almost devoid of anything that makes all other languages sound relatable.

I love German tbqh

Anything Asian sounds like somebody trying to talk through an aneurism, but the most threatening sounding language has got to be Arabic or anything spoken by mudskins in Africa.

>French
>poetic

You're lying to yourself and you know it.