Are you able to tell if a woman has burned the coal just by looking at her face?

Are you able to tell if a woman has burned the coal just by looking at her face?

Unfortunately no. Many young women, particularly in college, like to 'experiment' and see what all the fuss is about.

(((experiment))) not 'experiment'

Yes.
One sign is if they have a really tanned body. I am talking sun burnt.

anyone that can get a natural tan is not white my friend

when the sandniggers rapped their great^10-grandmothers, the affinity for africans was imbued into their genes

there are some obvious signs

if you overhear her talking in ebonics, or listening to an excessive amount of rap music, stay away

Burned the coal? Is this some brbrbr expression or am I behind with the times?

Fucked a nigger, user

>br talking about burning coal

hue

>monkey man pin head saying who is and isn't white

delete your post before I delete you, slut

Blonde hair
Blue eyes
Skinny
Smug face

Oh, well being fat is suspect for that

These. That's exactly what I think of when I hear 'coal burner'

Not always, but as soon as they talk, its not hard to figure out.

Drew is a cuck

I have an uncanny ability to spot coal burners everytime. Living in the south and seeing enough of them will do that to you. They all have this "look" to them, hard to explain.

Asks my digits.
they will tell you all about it.

This

Fat bitches love niggers because nobody else will fuck em

I can. But I'm also of the female persuasion-it's often easier for other to spot the whores and sluts.

If she has a fat ass or wears clothing to accentuate her ass even if it isn't fat, she's burned coal. I guarantee it.

Usually that means lesbianism, not fucking niggers.

Girls don't consider that experimenting.

some cues I've refined from the numerous interracial couples I've seen:

>women with uncommonly broad shoulders
>5'11+ tall
>green eyes
>that manly voice
>fat
>colored hair

these guarantee 60% chance for the burn

Nah it's always the swede cucks or danecucks with blue eyes and blonde hair that burn the coal.

here in Brazil they go for tall /fit/ southern european looking men

I don't now about look but they tend to be louder and dumber.

Nah that's just bimbos with dyed blonde hair.

90% of europeans aren't white then, João.

Ching chang believing he can say who is white hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaha

Yes. They look like this.

source: Mateus's ass

Vá dormir, Deivicleidison

Kek

Coalburners tend to have this scowling, dick chomping, "tough girl" look on their faces

That or the creepy liberal stare and grin

You know the sort

Eyes bugged out and the mouth is baring teeth rather than smiling

Sluts in general tend to have really shifty, darting eyes

My personal theory is a lack of neurological stimulation

Almost any Sexy woman has.

You can totally tell the Black Cocks only crowd, though. They're slightly chubby, with a round face. They tend to be short

like this

they look kind of inbred and or methheady.

no, all you have to do is look at their half black babby's face
spoken like a true coalburner

If she likes reggae and has dreadlocks she is 99% sure to burn the coal or if the's into any "tropical" culture in general, like samoa for example and she has samoan tattoos. (I know samoans aren't niggers)
Also in a less percentage
Likes rap music a lot
If she is white and fat
If she loves salsa music
Trashy piercings like the ones in the belly button or lower lip.

trashy face like in the op pic

Underrated

She usually has the face of a globalist Jew.

Based Nigger here. While not all of these regard the face, this is based on my experience:

1. They don't blink or show submission non-verbally when you look them in eye. It's actually more common for nasty, bitchy, arrogant women to burn coal than submissive ones.

2. They have at least one "exaggerated" facial feature that is a little out of place. Big forehead, big nose, big ears, big lips. The more exaggerated the one trait, the more black or brown guys she's fucked. Low self-esteem brought on by other women's teasing.

3. If they are constantly sizing you up with their eyes. It shows a lack of familiarity in dealing with men of their own race (if she's white).

4. The low-pitch voice. Girls that fuck black guys always try to make their voice sound "deeper" to emulate black women. Not a facial feature but common.

5. Over-exaggerated neck movement, a trait they usually pick up from African Americans and "ghetto culture". If she's whipping her head this way and that, she's fucked a black guy.

6. More use of onomatopoeia or "short-hand" language in everyday speech. Instead of saying "That's awful that happened!" they might just say "damn" in that drawn out ghetto way.

7. If she's ever been "in trouble" with the police, or spent time in jail.

8. She drinks beer and liquor in the same night.

9. No knowledge of how to manage money but regularly buys/has drugs (even if its just weed).

10. She has a fat ass. It's guaranteed that if a girl has a fat butt she's been fucked by a black guy. I have yet to meet one that hasn't. When you get hit on by dozens of black guys every day, one of them is going to be good-looking/alpha enough in a woman's eyes to fool around. To not think this is naive at best, dumb at worst.

These all make a lot of sense. Thank you based nigger.

Career coalburners are white niggers. I shouldn't have to go into detail.

Incidental coalburners are usually chubby brunettes with certain vaguely masculine features about them. The kind of girl who wears a lot of dark purple, the designated dumpy Brunette color.

Group coalburners are coalburners predisposed to burning coal by their group and environment. These can be swingers, drug people, white trash that live in Dallas suburbs, sports fans, and generally anyone that participates in lowest common denominator activities that degrade them, like unironically going to Costco or attending edm massives.

yes, they always have a look of shame and regret

This guy said it more precisely than I did, actually.

If her facial expressions and mannerisms mimic black men. Not smiling, sucking her teeth, those sideways glances they do. The angle they cock their head. Then you get the obvious ones, her slang, clothes, and if she claps and flares her fingers when she's mad. Wearing Jordans

Clever observation my fellow gentleman of west african ancestry

My mother believes that nasty, bitchy, arrogant white women turn to black men because white men aren't dominant enough for them

Similar to how cunty asian women pick white guys because asian men aren't dominant enough

>hair pulled back in tight ponytail
>acts like a nigger herself

Most girls aren't attracted to niggers, the Jews are trying hard to change this though.

Bestiality is not "experimenting".

#rude

That empty eyed look that reeks of depression and lack of future?

Only if she's still bleeding.

>too much makeup
>dyed blonde hair
>loud, arrogant, smacks gum
>listens exclusively to nigger music
>wears gaudy sweats & hoodies with big text on them "juicy" "cunty" etc

Most girls have zero control over what they are attracted to. It's about what they are "told" to be attracted to.

The average dumb bitch will believe whatever you tell her, if her attention is focused on what you're pitching to her. Women don't have a concept of consequences outside of what's bad for her in the immediate moment. You think its the Jews, it's really just their nature.

She doesn't care about you, niggers, jews, or anyone but herself. Make her feel good and she'll do whatever you want. She will damn near be your slave.

If you have a penis, don't back down, and can presuade her properly, you'll have her sucking your dick all day long.

I wont return to read any comments, but thought I'd share. I've done it. I've done the very thing that disgusts me, the thing I said I'd never do, and I feel like I respect myself a little less because of it.

Why did I do it? I wasn't desperate. I just really like his personality, and I still do. We're really good friends, and he is more of an individual than anyone else I've ever met. He's just... black.

It's really difficult for me to like other people. I still dislike black men, I get uncomfortable and angry when they hit on me. They're so vulgar. He was too, but in the same way I am. We were vulgar to be funny. But he knows the game and how to charm without creeping, and he is very much an alpha. Comes with a sensitive side, all women like that, right?

Anyway, he played his cards right, and I was able to ignore some things from before.

Would I do it again? Nope. Do I regret it? Sometimes. I feel guilty.

No but you can tell if they're a virgin or not. And all non-virgins are worthless, doesn't matter if they fucked niggers or whites.

>bleached hair
>pouty stuck up face beneath an inch of makeup
>"juicy" clothes
Tends to be the standard.

NO SOUP FOO YU

>tfw Sup Forums doesn't already know this

you know a nigger is based when they post patrice o neal. patrice was probably the most based nigger to exist in the early 21st centry.

GOOD YOU COAL BURNING SLUT
KYS