Standing Rock, Turtle Hill

Can somebody explain this Standing Rock/Turtle Hill bullshit to me? Everywhere I go there are conflicting stories.

The gist of it that I've gathered is that the planned oil pipeline is/was going to go through some native reservation. I thought that was Standing Rock, but then what's this Turtle Hill place? Is it native-owned land or is it federal land?

What are they protesting?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/amp.dailycaller.com/2016/11/22/police-and-dakota-activists-blame-each-other-for-blast-mutilating-protester/?client=ms-android-att-us
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imagine Kony 2012 was an oil pipeline and so now it's the new hip thing to protest so a million people are going there to virtue signal to all their friends on facebook and instagram.

are the protesters at Turtle Hill even natives? What's the significance of Turtle Hill?

>natives think its their land
>they don't realise the british took it from them
>they don't realise white americans are british

Why don't you just slaughter the rest of the natives and get the bloody job finished?

Simple, the pipeline is built dangerously close to their territory; to make matters worst, the pipeline have to go through the river in which they get their drinking supply from.

The Oil baron promises that they'll confiscate in case of a leak, but the native ain't buying it. Also, since Climate Alarmists claimed that more fossils fuels will bring humanity closer to extinction, the environmentalists wanted all of the construction of oil infrastructures to be canceled and the fossil fuel industries out of business due to meddling in political affairs (especially through the Koch Bros.).

a bunch of nimby whites objected to the pipeline being anywehre near them. so the pipeline construction crew shit plans to reservation territory. there are many native persons with the standing rock sioux.

Question to anyone who knows about this shit more than I do, does anyone think that that girls arm was blown out by a police issue concussion grenade or do they not do that kind of dmg?

I wish we could. All they do is bitch and moan about how evil we are. We should show them.

less-than-lethal devices can be brutal. I dunno the exact instance you mention but if she fell on it or something as it went off it could fuck her arm up good.

people die from tazers, rubber bullets, tear gas canisters, etc all the time

There is no proof that it was the doing of the police, but the story from the protestors side is that she was hit in the arm with it as it exploded.
google.com/amp/amp.dailycaller.com/2016/11/22/police-and-dakota-activists-blame-each-other-for-blast-mutilating-protester/?client=ms-android-att-us

>Wilansky was reportedly bent over the grenade before it exploded
that'll do it.
If for some reason you find yourself in a protest, gtfo when the cops warn they're going to start tossing stuff.

Why the fuck do niggers get to destroy shit and riot around half the cities in America while the police do nothing, but they're gassing these faggots left and right?

There are already 4 other pipelines there and they never gave a fuck about oil spilling before. They wanted more money, plain and simple. Oil company said fuck you we build around. Now they get nothing. The railroad barons are paying them to protest like soros paid BLM because the railway transports oil at $30 a barrel while the pipeline will be $10 a barrel. Also libcucks are going there to virtue signal and hope they get hurt so they can brag about being a rebel freedom fighter trying to save the oppressed.

The pipeline takes a big detour to avoid reservation territory, since the federal government does not have the power to build there without permission.

It has been stated that the proposed route cuts through a sacred site that is not within a reservation. In response to this, engineers requested more information on the site so that they could avoid it safely.

After over a year of not receiving any responses, they said 'fuck it' and started building.

>What's the significance of Turtle Hill?
No one knows for sure, but we have a photo of the movement's enigmatic leader

Police IED used on crowds. In case you don't understand...the tape makes it a pipebomb. Oil is all ND has left for the powerful to rape. If these oil lines are so safe, why reroute away from Bismark?

>pipeline have to go through the river in which they get their drinking supply from.

This is false, the pipeline doesn't go through the river it goes under it they use directional drilling and can place pipeline 60-100 feet under the floor of the river. Also they get their water piped in from another location and not from the river. Look it up.

There are already multiple pipelines crossing the same river and they didn't bitch about those. Why? Because the other lines went through the reservation and they got $$$$$ This pipeline was originally supposed to go through the reservation but they demanded double the money and got told to get fucked by the oil company. The pipe line was rerouted and they are fucking butthurt.

All the liberals that showed up are paid protestors. Can't remember the name of the organization they are with off the top of my head but it is soros funded bullshit

>f these oil lines are so safe, why reroute away from Bismark?

The oil has to be routed to transfer lines and sent to refineries. Are there a lot of refineries in Bismark?

Originally cross the river at Bismark...they didn't want their water contaminated...

Awsome pic...made me smile. I know it is not through the water, not an idiot. When where the indians paid for this pipeline to cross their land?

>When where the indians paid for this pipeline to cross their land?

It's not crossing their land it's being routed around it.

>mfw this is the most accurate description of standing rock i've heard yet

Nice screen shot faggot why didn't you post the full article where it says

Bismarck route would have been 11 miles longer with more road crossings and waterbody and wetland crossings. It also would have been difficult to stay 500 or more feet away from homes, as required by the North Dakota Public Service Commission, the corps states.

Google image search is fucking awesome isn't it

You said they were paid for the pipeline to cross their land... wanted documentation
Show me a pipeline that does not leak!

no one cares about showing what militarized police are doing.....was ready for that...outta here

This pipeline doesn't go through their land, it goes through private land around the reservation because they settled for less money than the tribe wanted.

>You said they were paid for the pipeline to cross their land..

No I didn't read it again! I said OTHER pipelines have gone through their reservation and they didn't bitch cause they got $$$$ but they wanted double for this to go through so the oil company just re routed around the reservation.

Reading comprehension

GAS THE REDSKINS RECONQUISTA NOW

There are "conflicting" stories because the right wing will simply not stop lying about the situation in order to shill for the oil company.