For fucks sake Donald you won

For fucks sake Donald you won.
You've been elected President that's the highest honor an American can ever receive in their lives.
Why can't you just be happy ;_;?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pZMU2oMJNHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because america isn't great yet

He won't be happy until Hillary is rotting in prison.

I love it, he's out there just doing it for all of us.

The man only sleeps like 3 hours a day. He probably pokes at the libs through Twitter to relax.

I supported Trump ever since he came down that elevator, but seriously he needs to start acting more like a president. This child Tweeting is too much.

never we have to keep winning. We have to keep winning more

It seemed like he was willing to let it go, until they forced his hand, now he will bury them.

he's retweeting but he doesn't know how because he's 70 so he just directly quotes/copies the tweet

I hope he keeps it up triggering libshits

>what proof do you have that donald trump did not suffer voter fraud

The burden of proof was initially on him to prove he did

This is what we wanted.

Because you don't become a Billionaire AND the POTUS by "settling" or "just being happy".

Stop trying to censor Trump. I want to hear what he has to say. Trump is my nigga and I like to know what's on his mind. If you don't like his Twitter, don't read it.

Besides, he's just retweeting what the American people are saying. God forbid we have a President that notices what Americans think and gives them a platform. What a horrible development.

He's giving them as many warnings as he possibly can that the Commander in Chief will shut them down if they don't stop.

they're not stopping.

Concern troll moar you faggots.

project veritas

He'll tweet less once he's actually in control. Let him have is fun for now, it's about time the media got shafted by someone that actually has some weight to their words.

a real man isn't happy until his work has started to bear fruit

you and every doubting faggot who thinks that he needs to """""""""moveon.org""""""""" can eat a dick

THERE'S NO BREAKS IN THIS TRAIN, FAGGOT!

He was very magnanimous towards her after he won. She still went full retard. I hope whatever deal she cut for herself by allowing peaceful transition is void

You don't understand. He's in it to win it. Presidency was just one battle in the war.

>For fucks sake Donald you won.
>Why cant you just let the corrupt media get away with it all

Kill yourself, user

This.
Shills BTFO

James O Keefe was given the ballot of Marshall Mathers (eminem) without so much as an ID request, don't ask for proof when you're too lazy to do a simple internet search for any, people do not have to reprove something every time a cuck like you asks for it, but here you go anyway just to shut you up

youtube.com/watch?v=pZMU2oMJNHU

winning fuels him

Shut up, faggot. Trump isn't going to take the media's shit.

Because he hasn't built the wall yet

Did you really think he's just in for the lulz?
Think again.

Because it bothers him that he lost the popular vote

Remember the time travel pasta said we're going to find out trump won the popular vote on December 20th.

I for one am very happy. erase the corrupt.

>Media screams we need a recount because lol haxz0rs
>Donald screams well ok but how about the voter fraud?
>THERE'S NO WAY THERE WAS FRAUD HOW CAN YOU DOUBT THE RESULTS OF THIS SACRED - oh. Fuck.

dude is a master troll.

^A thousand times this

Being elected wasn't Trump's end goal. It never was. Becoming President was just Phase 1 of the plan to Make America Great Again.