Trump's Drunk Again

What is wrong with him? Does he get drunk and just start tweeting? Regardless of who you supported, this is going to be a hilarious 4 years.

>shame! Bad reporter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The shackles are off

He's leaving a trail of upset liberals and media elite in his wake and he doesn't give a fuck

He earns my vote every day

Trump doesn't drink.
Never has.

So he's just a natural shitposter?

>that bottom post
What the fuck this guy is using logical fallacies now

bahahahahahahah hahahaahhahahaahhaha

IDIOT!

yes.

>leaf

It's reasonable.

If your house was robbed for a few items and you did not realize it, is it a logical fallacy to say it was never robbed just because you never checked?

I think it's funny as hell the way Trump tweets just to troll the media. He knows it triggers them

I, for one, find it kind of inspiring that he is still shitposting on Twitter

I hope he continues to do this from the WH and uses it as his preferred method of communicating with the country, bypassing the mainstream media altogether.

Remember when you morons thought Trump was just pretending to be retarded because he was playing 4d chess so he could win the election? Nope, turns he's actually a literal retard

27D intergalatic quantom space chess. you cannot objectively describe his motives

He needs to stop getting baited into twitter wars now that he won, it makes him appear weak and insecure given the result. It's time to MAGA Mr. President. The strong move quiet, the weak start riots.

Truly we elected a shitposter to Presidency. I see nothing wrong with this

>Donald Trump has a direct-to-citizen bully pulpit that bypasses needing coverage or airtime from major news networks or newspapers

ARE YOU READY FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS

Now the media has to say it wasn't rigged lol

I'm ashamed that the American people nominated and then elected a man like this.

He's gonna be running the country in eight weeks and he's still acting like he's in the supermarket papers.

He doesn't participate in Twitter Wars. He drops red-pill nukes and leaves the area. No one survives.

You're a huge faggot.

1) He's a billionaire and you're not
2) He's President and you're not
3) He's relevant and you're not

WTF! President Trump is just terrible! I can't believe I voted for him! I am now a #cruzmissile.

This. 100%.

>ARE YOU READY FOR THE NEXT EIGHT YEARS
FTFY

A true shitposter. A motherfucker who calls out everything we've been feeling and wanted to say for years.

Not be perfect, none of us are, but he's an advocate for our National Interests.

This is gonna be a fun 8 years.

Clearly the argument that tweeting isn't presidential has been destroyed. Grow a spine, OP. Maybe we'd all be better off if we lead a life of aggressive shitposting.

>After a major press conference when the media is punditing around he'll take to twitter and start shit talking them

The first four are in quotes

DAMN TRUMP IS RIGHT

Kekd

Not drunk, just smart, actually.

in a way you could argue he is being more transparent than president obama has been in the last 8 years

Trump has never had a single puff of tobacco or a single sip of beer.

We memed a twitter troll into being the next US president! Kek

Why is this funny?

"Trump needs to act (((Presidential)))!" he cucked

Woah. Your IQ seems to be quite high

That's a real faggy way to say he doesn't smoke or drink.

The pundits will all be very concerned tomorrow

This is awsome. I love how he calls out their bullshit.

>won the election
>is now free to say WHATEVER HE WANTS for the next 4 years
>media can REEE, but can't do a damn thing about it

I fucking love the Berenstain universe.

Twitter can ban him.

>>>Trump is drunk
you do know the man is a notorious teetotaler, right?

>banning the president of the united states

Oh yeah, because that would go over well. This isn't some no namer like Milo or Spencer we're talking about here.

And speaking of which, what happens with Obama's @POTUS account. Does Trump get the keys to that account too?

>this guy is revealing the lugenpresse for who they are and my stupid little faggot brain just can't figure it out!

underrated post

>Twitter bans the president
That's a shitstorm I'd like to see

What would the Trump-branded alternative be called? Trumper?

Wait, Trumpet. Yeah, I like that.

No, fuck you. We voted for Trump partially so that he would call media shills out. I hope he publishes a weekly list of libshit reporters

still better than a liberal retard

>Not verified.
Not Trump.
>Goodbye!

That would likely get this Gab thing going, if he was forced to use it how many would follow?

But I thought he doesn't drink, smoke, nor use substances.

gab might get the boost it needs

You should be ashamed of being a tremendous homo

>i like listening to a retarded old man

FPBP

He uses the same ones that news networks are using. Just like there is no (but there is) evidence of voter fraud against him, there is no evidence of voterfraud for him, yet they are pushing this recount crap and russians hacked paper ballots blah blah blah.

Lel

I feel like the only two realistic scenarios are he starts his own social networking site or he sues Twitter and possibly puts federal pressure on them somehow.

I love it.

Shows the establishment and Trump are still mortal enemies and he is reminding the people on twitter constantly.

Just imagine when he is leader. He could send people to purge the media and no one is going to give a shit.

Hell most people will celebrate and welcome the new media.

>get voters to vote seven times
>still loses
can Shillary sink any lower?

people are tired of fake politicians and their neutered pc newspeak.

retarded old billionare who shits on liberals, globalists,corrupt media and banks, stopped WW3 and shitposted his way to being the most powerful man in the world

Hes living the dream

>What is wrong with him?
it's an Unsolved Mystery...

>Trump
>Drunk
>Again

He doesn't drink. I think he enjoys legitimate intoxication from mass memery, though.

Checked and kek'd, now someone needs to grab a bodybag for the poor user this savage son of a bitch just turned into meat juice.

>retarded old billionare who shits on common sense

i can see why Sup Forums adores him.

fpbp

Correct

sweet ad hominem bro but i dont see an argument

I fucking love it he's like a spoiled rich girl. The next 4 years are going to be entertaining as hell.

>the President of the United States is going to be shitposting almost nonstop for the next 8 years.

Think of all the times you thought about killing yourself. All those times you nearly went through with it. Don't lie, you're on a Sup Forums, something went wrong somewhere.

And now, there is a reason to live. All those moments you decided to stick with it are now redeemed. There is hope for a brighter future. There is a reason to push forward and finally make your life mean something.

>many such cases!

Sage demoralization ops.

>Shit Poster in Chief

This is true.

KEK shines upon his presidency.

I second trumpet. He should start laying the ground work for this now. I bet Barron could write the source code. He is a cyber wizard.

>pol spews this shit out on a daily basis.
>trump repeats
>"omg, he's off his rocker"

All you need to do is look at twitter. The post is there for everyone to see.

>tfw this shit is all over the news here

The media is so buttblasted desu ne?

>trump
>drinking
pick one newfag

This. I can't wait to see this post a year from now:

>White house kitchen staff goes to cook hamburger. Burns it. Such disgusting service!

Some still don't get it.

Kekekekekekekekekek

Pure truth

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU&feature=youtu.be

How awesome is it to know that our 45th President is a master shitposter?

Really hope they let him keep his Twitter when he gets in officially. Gonna be a fun couple years.

But it won him the election

Didgets command it!

We have elected a crazy person, we may end up all dying but at least it will be entertaining

Trump wouldn't harm a hair on an honest american's head. I wouldn't assume anything about what he'll do to the lying scumbag lugenpress though. Whatever it is, unfortunately, it probably won't be enough.

reminds me of dana white and fertitta bros

trump is pathological , but helping your friends and harming ur enemies is old time greek justice

Based Trump

fucking genius.

HAHAHA KEK
Made my night bro

It is genius. Backs them into a corner and forces them to defend it. This is what happens when Hillary breaches "a deal," with Trump. Participate in election recount? Okay bitch, let's discuss voter fraud. Love it. Let that be a lesson to our enemies.

twitter is his only way of responding to 24/7 attacks on CNN. he is also redpilling the world about the lying media.

I honestly don't know why he wasn't arrested.

> Donald gets Barron to deal with the cyber
> Donald gets access to the internet on his iPhone
> Locks himself in the bathroom on his plane
> Banging of the damned