Why do white boys think voluntary race mixing is genocide?

Why do white boys think voluntary race mixing is genocide?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jMVoIM1FuJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=uGfP8CyJAhg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taharrush_gamea
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/denmark/12125645/Danish-girl-who-used-pepper-spray-on-attacker-faces-prosecution.html
jihadwatch.org/2015/10/france-policeman-suspended-for-two-years-for-criticizing-the-islamic-states-caliph
youtube.com/watch?v=W9TOdMzOH1U
youtube.com/watch?v=WDh3kjbLXIQ
pamelageller.com/2015/09/refugees-in-europe-young-fit-and-overwhelmingly-male.html/
pamelagellercom.c.presscdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/mostly-men-muslim-refugee.jpeg
pamelageller.com/2015/10/as-part-of-a-school-project-children-required-make-beds-cook-and-clean-for-muslim-migrants-in-germany.html/
pamelageller.com/2015/10/town-of-4000-finds-out-it-will-receive-3000-refugees-if-you-dont-like-hosting-refugees-in-your-town-you-can-leave-the-country.html/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/11351055/Farm-work-is-South-Africas-most-dangerous-occupation.html
genocidewatch.org/southafrica.html
harvardmagazine.com/2002/09/abolish-the-white-race.html
genocidewatch.org/images/White_Genocide_TVA.pdf
thetruthaboutsouthafrica.com/2012/06/just-dont-insult-big-man.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The propaganda promoting race mixing is genocide.

Voluntary genocide vs. involuntary genocide
Which one is better?

Why do you stereotype "whiteboys" fucking racist American. :^)

Rape doesn't count, Tyrone.

Gibs Reparations, Plox

Timestamp your shitskin, you shitskin.

Brainwashing and promotion by mass media and various marxists is not really voluntary.

the only color in this scenario getting erased is white

:^)

Genocide is just the contrived dissolution of a race, by whatever means necessary. Hence the Chinese pushing for their people to marry Tibetans is considered genocide, even though such marriage is consensual.

Because the UN says so. The US, in its attempts to villify the USSR for its russification program, made the definition of "genocide" extremely vague so that even attempts at passively outbreeding other ethnic groups is considered genocide.

You have to go back to Mexico, Paco

>wehadthisthreadyesterday.bin

But when the Chinese goverment sends millions of ethnic hans to Tibet its considered genocide even by the most rabid lefties.
Make up your mind.

>voluntary

>those stumpy retard fingers
How much vodka does your mom drink, user?

What kind of nigger are you?

>tfw my mom is actually slavic and I got my sausage fingers from her

The self hating snow nigger kind.

>self hating
Obviously if you're trying to justify race mixing on a Siamese leather tanning forum.

The difference is Tibetans don't live in a democratic society, they can't vote to stop what is happening and the Chinese government is clearly doing it for political reasons. In the west, legal migration happens for economic reasons (most western countries have requirements for potential immigrants to ensure they aren't a drain on society), and has the implied consent of the native population because they voted for the government that lets it happen.

>Srebrenica
>genocide

hahahahahahahahahahahhaha

>political reasons
>drain on society

remove kebab

>no calusses

As expected from an ugly cuck

This. It's not voluntary when a massive propaganda campaign, decades of brainwashing, and programmed naivete are the driving forces behind the decisions.

How many of you who believe in white genocide have had a gf?

I would if the jews hadn't brainwashed women to hate me.

^found the nigger

Read the un definition of genocide retarded cunt

I did, I honestly don't see how people of different races voluntarily making a baby is genocide.

>Srebrenica
>genocide
pick one nigger

>8% of world population are white by loose definition

>50% of whites are old/ageing and not going to have anymore children

>1.8% of the world population are white women of child bearing age or younger

>White birth rates are way below replacement levels in every white country.

>Not 1 single country now exists that has in not openly accepting massive non-white migration and promoting multiculturalism

>Immigrants have birth rates way above replacement levels

>Race mixing among whites is the highest in history and being actively promoted in the media and by the state

White people cannot possibly survive with no racially homogeneous homeland and without a replacement birth rate. Period.

White genocide is absolutely real.

>they can't vote to stop what is happening and the Chinese government is clearly doing it for political reasons.

Same here. Just replace "Chinese" with "Jewish".

It's not voluntary, it's a manipulation by certain powers at be, it's very much genocide via sociocultural venom.

Stop blaming the Jews for everything.

But the vast majority of white countries are democracies. They are in control of their own immigration policies. Why call it white genocide when it's clearly white suicide?

I will once they stop being behind everything.

Because of all the propaganda mate, in the media, in your schools, etc

Lol is pic that legal?

If you're white why do you use the term "white boys". Are you litteraly a cuck or something?

A) white people still have to choose to listen to it, and they are free to disagree with it and protest against it (this board is a testament to that)
B) these institutions are all controlled primarily by white people, at least in the US and other white countries, it's white people's own fault.

Because it gets me a lot of (you)s desu.

Jews
>"Oyyy veeyy! This is a Holocaust!"

Stormcucks
>"Muh JENO-CIDE!!"

probs not

amerifat is an americuck... wow no way really!

When's the last time you got to vote on immigration policy?

yes, faggot.

Look, it's not my fault I was born with a small penis. Why should my GF have to suffer because of that?

Idiot
>Mixed Relationships UK - Why is it so widespread in comparison to other countries? youtube.com/watch?v=jMVoIM1FuJ4
> (a) Killing members of the group;
>(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
>(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
> (d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
>(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Nov 8

Live in Texas and there's no way these Mexicans living in slums came over due to some merits or skills they possess.

Not when it's hammered into your head ever since you are 3 years old. But yeah, some people are able to see past it, doesn't change the fact that propaganda exist. You really don't choose anything until you're an adult either.

>these institutions are all controlled primarily by (((white))) people

Which is why I specified LEGAL immigration you mongoloid.

So fucking important. People underestimate (((influence)))

Cause there scared that they will never have a woman because there to scared to go for the one they want.

Nobody responded to this saying they've had a gf. Really makes you think...

No it doesn't

>if I put something in parenthesis is disproves it

Why do POC seem to assume all "white boys" feel the same way? If I did the same in reverse I'd be called every -ist in the book.

Why do you assume I'm a person of color? You're just exposing your racism by assuming that because someone holds an opinion you don't like, they must be non white.

I seriously don't give a fuck anymore. Humans are so pathetically attached to their cognitive biases that they are willing to be blind to shit happening in their faces. As well as able to hold things inside their heads that constitute an heresy against logic because of the so many fucking contradictions.
Stop trying to rationalize this shit and just say you don't give a fuck about whites being whipped out as long as there isnt any violence. All because you'd never want you to think of yourself as an evil white nationalist who murder children and burn crosses like you see in ((((TV)))).
I hope you die raped by a nigger muslim you stupid cunt.

It's called logical reasoning as white guys typically don't call each other "white boys". That's like saying we call each other cracker or bird shit.

You're the one calling me a racist because I hold an opinion you don't like. So who's being exposed again?

I never said I was against white people becoming a smaller percentage of the global population. I just think it should be called white suicide, not white genocide.

Too many (((coincidences))).

Did somebody say racemixing?

>I just think it should be called white suicide, not white genocide.
Rationalizing... Again... So foreseeble.

Watch this cunt:
>Mixed Relationships UK - Why is it so widespread in comparison to other countries? :
youtube.com/watch?v=jMVoIM1FuJ4

And tell me how this is fucking suicide(pick a few):
EU
16 y/o German girl talks about muslim immigration, destruction of her own country (Engl. subs) youtube.com/watch?v=uGfP8CyJAhg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taharrush_gamea
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/denmark/12125645/Danish-girl-who-used-pepper-spray-on-attacker-faces-prosecution.html
jihadwatch.org/2015/10/france-policeman-suspended-for-two-years-for-criticizing-the-islamic-states-caliph
youtube.com/watch?v=W9TOdMzOH1U New years eve 2015, Immigrant riots in Cologne Germany - An eyewitness account
Refugee Myth Exposed: Proof They Are Mostly Men and Not from Syria youtube.com/watch?v=WDh3kjbLXIQ
pamelageller.com/2015/09/refugees-in-europe-young-fit-and-overwhelmingly-male.html/
pamelagellercom.c.presscdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/mostly-men-muslim-refugee.jpeg
pamelageller.com/2015/10/as-part-of-a-school-project-children-required-make-beds-cook-and-clean-for-muslim-migrants-in-germany.html/
pamelageller.com/2015/10/town-of-4000-finds-out-it-will-receive-3000-refugees-if-you-dont-like-hosting-refugees-in-your-town-you-can-leave-the-country.html/
SA
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/11351055/Farm-work-is-South-Africas-most-dangerous-occupation.html
genocidewatch.org/southafrica.html
harvardmagazine.com/2002/09/abolish-the-white-race.html
Warning, with strong images genocidewatch.org/images/White_Genocide_TVA.pdf
thetruthaboutsouthafrica.com/2012/06/just-dont-insult-big-man.html

>why do you think voluntary glass eating will kill you?

>advertisements that show mixed couples = genocide
And you know I don't have time to read all those links before this thread expires.

God mixed race children look like shit.

because racists are stupid

>muh skin color

You dont need to read them all now idiot.

>advertisements that show mixed couples = genocide
I hate analogies but:
There is a tribe of abos, you go to australia in your nice boat taking a bunch of chinks. You give tvs to abos showing how they are evil and inferior and how chinks are better and how mixed kids are better. Wait a while...
Genocide sucessful.
There are no abos. and you fill the green ones

(a) Killing members of the group;
>(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
>(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
> (d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Also you are totally oblivious to the shit happening in europe with the rapings and swedening and arent you?

So a few advertisements that show mixed race couples = telling white people that they are all inherently evil? I don't follow.

>They are in control of their own immigration policies
WRONG

there has never been a referendum here about wether we want to be replaced by shitskins

or in the US, or in South Africa, or Canada, or any White country to my knowledge

Don't even see advertisements in China, Africa, India or Russia propogating mixed race couples now do you?

How would I know? I don't live in Africa or China or Russia.

That comes actually from other sources like for example history designed to overemphasize shit done by white people over other peoples while muh noble savaging them all. Like muslims, mongols, africans, native americans never did sick shit like slaving people or mass killings or whatever.
That movie about the crusades for example is so fucking ridiculous and inaccurate historically hur dur europeans are dirty savages while muslims and the protagonist are noble educated peoples who follow post modern ideologies that didnt even exist at that time.

Stop acting like you dont know that. You look like a naive cunt that way.

In china there arent and there wont be. I give you my word.

oh boy, more niggers

as if there's not enough already

I legitimately don't see that though. My textbooks in college mentioned the African role in the slave trade and all that. I think you're just overreacting and assuming white girls go for black guys instead of you not because of your inferiority, but because of da jooz.

Also a lot of that propaganda is forced on you in schools you are forced to go to.

>because of your inferiority
I was wondering when it would come to this

>voluntary
The truth is, most people don't make decisions based on logic, or any sort of thought process. They follow propaganda and social reasoning

The propaganda is telling them interracial is good, moral, and virtuous. So that's what they do.
Humans really are as simple as that.

This is not simply voluntary, this is a deliberate program being pushed by well funded shadowy organizations
It is not wrong to oppose them

> My textbooks in college mentioned the African role in the slave trade and all that.
Thats quite surprising... Tho most teachers would go for the muh evil european collonialists anyway
> I think you're just overreacting and assuming white girls go for black guys instead of you not because of your inferiority
I am getting to your nerves aint i? Are you feeling doubts? Confused?
>of your inferiority
I did got to your nerves right?

>it's a commie demoralization thread

Rangeban americucks

To all the niggers, cucks, sjws, and race baiting faggots that frequent this board I have a story for you. And let this serve as a warning.

>Be me, live with wife in beautiful white suburb.
>We are white. Wife is from interacial family.
>Her father is white, her mother is white, they are divorced
>Her stepmother is whte but she has a mixed son who looks mostly black and obviously identifies as black.
>This half black son comes from a previous marriage where the black father abused the mother (big shocker i know)
>This means my wife has a step brother who is half white and half black. Lets call him Devin.
>To my knowledge Devin's black father prefers women that are not from his own race, black.
>Devins father is currently with a none black woman. He obviously takes delight in this.
>Devin takes after his father and dates only none blacks. He obviously prefers white girls.
>Devin dates white girls his whole life.
>Devin gets a 100% white girl pregnant. White girls family is obviously mortified but reserved to keep family peace
>Devins half family and blood famiy think its a hoot.
>Fast forward 9 months, baby is born.
>Baby looks 100% white.

You will never breed out white. If you toil with white genes long enough you will eventually just destroy your own black identity of your family. Your black heritage will slowly disappear amd it will be your fault.

Devins Dad has a white grandson. Devin has a blood son that doesnt look like him. Devin has white washed his own lineage.

Devins son will probably choose a white woman. Devins black genes will be erased in the next generation.

Colonialists can still be evil even if Africans partook in slavery themselves.

And no, you didn't get on my nerves.

>white people are this delusional

Yawn, I speak from experience. You speak out of your ass. You will never breed us away, I'm going to love watching the nigger raise a white kid, a boy nonetheless, so fucking great. Meanwhile me and my wife are expecting are 1st 100% white child mid January, life is good, it's good being white.

>>Baby looks 100% white.
you are in denial aren't you?

>Colonialists can still be evil even if Africans partook in slavery themselves.
Lad you keep forgetting what i write to you. Lets recapitulate:
>history designed to overemphasize shit done by white people over other peoples while muh noble savaging them all. Like muslims, mongols, africans, native americans never did sick shit like slaving people or mass killings or whatever.
>overemphasize

So in other words, whites are demonized while other shit tends to be analyzed with those stupid marxist hermeneutics of oh god the muslims were/are just oppressed revolting.

Stop denying the narrative is all partial about every race. Why do you never hear about asian privilege over there in the us while they are as rich and successful or even more?

*suicide

I've seen the kid, have you?

Or, you know, these "marxist" teachers focus the most on white colonialism because white colonialism is more relevant to the modern day world than other forms of imperialism.

Wait few years. The monkey features will show up more as he grows.

Two generations and phenotype takes over. White power.

>bleaching niggers is part of the globalist agenda.

Most quadroons don't look white. This shouldn't be encouraged.

You think the holocaust happened ?

Do you know where the fuck you are ?

You do know what modern marxist is about right?
The oppressor/oppressed dichotomy where the oppressed is always justified in any form of violence against the oppressor and this relation may be defined on parameters other then actual physical oppression. SJWs jerking off to white-cis-hetero-male privilege basically.

Lad say only this:
>I do not believe there is an tendency on media and education to make white people feel any guilt.
Stop swirling around