Our reputation is being sabotaged by French Canadian posters

Our reputation is being sabotaged by French Canadian posters.

They're trying to bring down this country in every way they can. Trudeau is part of a plot to destroy Canada, by the catholic church and the Quebecois.

Also ignore other ingrate immigrant posters like you would ignore Mexican-Americans. They're literally sub humans.

You're not wrong but we've had this problem since the introduction of cunt flags. We will always have this problem we need to focus on educating people that we are 23% cuckbeck.

It's not Quebec, it's the goddamn chinamen. They came across Sup Forums when it exploded in popularity earlier this year and have been derailing threads nonstop since March.

yea but its to late. same for gernmany.almost every western world leader does 2 things. wont go into them but the net result is you will be a 3rd world country in 15 years so you cant fight back and will lose the war

the western world leaders are bought and paid for. russia and china are willing to take a hit from time to time for 2 reasons. every one who talks shit about russia gives russia shit and each time you kick out chinks you get 3 times more in 5 years

the west wont learn its lesson and strip people of their position when they do either of the above

Reminder that Trudeau is neither Quebecois or Ontarian, he's a cultural void. As the type of country he's planning to create.

>tfw trying to ask an unironic serious question
>responded by kys and a fucking leaf memes

They have to put a Quebec flag on to prevent people to confuse us with the fucking leafs.

This too. Pakis, ''Sikh are bros''' subhuman poos and Chinks have been posting far more than the average white Canadian.

We really need to round them up and hang them. But Sup Forums users are fucking backstabbing cunts by piling on us like that and not helping their fellow white man. Fucking cunts.

I hate chinks the most. It's easy to trick Europeans and Americans because they have low gook populations and the ones they do have are either Japanese or 3rd generation. The only posters who understand our struggle with these yellow rats are Australians.

The thing is most mexicans, most moslems and other western minorities don't post online or spent much time on nerdy things.

It's only here and in Britain that we have a large amount of Chinks and Poos who spend their days behind a computer. So we ave a much bigger rate of shitpost from those people. But Sup Forumstards dont want to understand. We have no support.

Seriously, is it 1994 again?

> 10 years of zero Quebec influence
> Alberta economy is in toilet muuuh oil
> Globalist playgrounds Toronto and Vancouver to park the kids and Tim Horton parking lots for the rest
> Learn Mandarin and Hindu

I made a thread about it. Something must be done.

You can't stop us, your terrible memes only make us stronger
>QUEBEC SHALL RISE ONCE MORE

shitskin detected

I have no idea what you're talking about

What fuck is wrong with french canadians? Every one ive met in person seems to be somewhere on the spectrum and gives off a creepy vibe.

I hope that moron prime minister floods Canada with muslims and that Canadians have their throats cut open on the streets

east coasters are severely inbred. In the west we have a chance to mix atleast.

REMINDER THAT FRENCH CANADIANS ARE EVEN BIGGER PUSSIES THAT ONTARIANS

with asians right...

They interviewed Montrealers, we are all hicks outside the Montreal area

I know that feel

no they asked rural and urban
stop trying
quebecers are fucked and should separate

The only thing Quebecois about Trudeau is his name and literally nothing else. You're kidding yourself if you think otherwise. And how quick you are to forget that all of Canada voted for him

The biggest cucks/jews in this nation are Torontonians and Vancouverites. The rest are chinamen.

I live in Alberta and it's just a bunch of redneck truck boys with little dicks.

>trudeau
>catholic