Guys wtf the fuck is this shit. it's a pic from inside an OSU classroom. the door opens the other fucking way

guys wtf the fuck is this shit. it's a pic from inside an OSU classroom. the door opens the other fucking way

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KnXOOoYti0o
superuser.com/questions/949569/can-i-completely-disable-cortana-on-windows-10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump for no crop

natural selection

He opens that door he still gonna get a face full of chair.

Why not just have the people with guns set up a kill box on the door?

This. Somalians are weak and frail. One chair might actually have killed him.

non carry campus duh. my campus you can carry.. just not in any buildings kinda dumb desu

Ask Cortana to uninstall herself from the taskbar

>Guns
But guns kill people!!!!

Yeah hence why they stacked the chairs that high. He can open the door, however he still has 7 feet of chairs to get through.

This was for one guy with a knife, who never should have been in the country.

>non carry campus
>Not carrying anyway because America

Deep conceal. Who's going to complain after you shoot the rampage shooter dead?

They think its a shooter. Why would chairs prevent him from peacefully hosing the room anyway?

truu

What would you do? Just sit there with your dick out? Would you be that guy who would say "See, this is why we should be allowed to carry on campus!" and refuse to do anything productive?

weak barricade >>>>> no barricade

If you actually want to kill people, just shooting randomly through a barricade is not the way to accomplish it.

>Deep conceal. Who's going to complain after you shoot the rampage shooter dead?
Leftist and money hungry prosecutors looking to pad their conviction numbers.

MFW I live in /based/ TX and I conceal carry every single day on campus.

I would stack the chairs on the other side for one thing.

>Having Cortana Active
>Using W10

wew lad

top kek.

Im glad their college education is working out so well.

These kids pay $50K a year to go to school

youtube.com/watch?v=KnXOOoYti0o

you can dismantle that barricade in .003 seconds if you're on an aspie rampage you can do it faster

>it's a hoax guys
>these people can't be this dumb,it has to be a hoax

Better than being killed in a mass shooting

they should be shot then

Was going to bring up that pushing the door against all of those chairs would be pretty tough and suddenly... OMG ... Look at the picture... That door, swings out.

how to disable

The Big Lebowski

>whos going to complain
who do you think?

The point is the shooter isn't gonna even fuck with it he knows he is gonna get reamed by the police any second he is just gonna go right by to find easier targets.

Should have had assault cans.

you're a pretty big lebowski m8

>implying you wouldnt get charged for murdering an innocent troubled youth

the person had a rough childhood you fucking racist monster

what is a kill box?

it's where you go to die

Vagina dentata

i wouldve spent my time fashioning something that would have actually stopped the guy from getting in

the somalian was the true victim. First he was met with hate when he arrived in the US and the racism radicalized him. Then he got murdered by a racist cop. Im literally shaking when I think of his last moments.

wew lad
good one

Thats OSU for you i wanna see what engineers would of done in the same amount of time.

Military term for a pre-defined zone of fire. When used in an ambush setup, the 'kill box' is a defined area where you are free to fire on any target. You don't shoot anything outside the kill box. It is positioned to reduce the risk of crossfire hitting your own men.

>a low-tier roleplay from a finn

i expect better from you lot

>superuser.com/questions/949569/can-i-completely-disable-cortana-on-windows-10

Last comment

You're an idiot.

Nobody said college students were smart.

In fact, I think Sup Forums has repeatedly said too many morons are going to college (and coming out dumber than when they went in).

>#THANKSTRUMP

#THANKSTRUMP

take back packs cut them if possible link em together around the door handle secure to something in the class room and then maybe a barricade around that but they are wholly unsafe behind just that

>be campus shooter
>open door
>get incapacitated by avalanch of chairs

It's called a "safe space" its a thing they have on college campuses now for retarded pussies who don't carry concealed weapons.

The old home alone trick.

Anyone can memorize information for a test and be "educated".

It's what you do with that knowledge that actually makes you smart.

Where is this white Ohio?

The best defense a spree killer is to be a marginally less convenient victim than the retards running about in a panic.
The guy was pretty obviously just trying to kill as many people as possible. He wasn't going to bother dismantling a pile of furniture when there were only minutes before the police would arrive.

That's still a shitty barricade, mind, but it probably would have been enough.

I assumed it was full of Japanese since the state name means good morning.

>Who's going to complain

>Roth
hellooo

do you guys usually say just ohayo or do you say the whole thing?

Yah the dude would of just been like fuck that and moved on. not to mention he opens himself up to attack by trying to dismantle it.

For you

Wife/Friend/etc., just ohayou

Boss/co-worker, ohayou gozaimasu

Triggered in a Gun-Free Zone: White Police Officer Traumatizes Students As He Guns Down Disenfranchised Somalian Refugee

Students Remember the Fallen: "Pious, sharp, and driven."

Why doesn't anyone concealed carry there even though it's technically illegal?

From observation and experience service academies (friend went to USAFA) and ERAU shoot back. ERAU I from what I remember is a conceal carry campus in all buildings.

good idea, stack the chairs on the other side where he can knock them out of the way before opening the door with no obstruction

that is if he doesn't shoot you while you're outside the fucking room

dumb fuck

ain't in Columbus, that's for sure.

we have a concealed carry club but since they're actually recognized by the school they want to keep up good appearances and whatnot. They push for a lot of legislation but the people who actually do CC are not in it and certainly not in STEM so who fucking knows how many there are?

Let's just say nobody would pull this shit on Ag campus.

lmao whats he gonna do shoot a chair? cant kill a chair

caption:

>better call the refs, they can probably save us again