What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxzMAM6JmoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REMOVE KEBAB

You gotta go back.

B-but Ive been here for 25 years senpai

Just ignore it. What are they going to do?

Where were you born?

I dont know, I have to go to a hearing next year. All for shitposting here. I'm still glad Trump won though.

Mexico but I dont know shit about that country.

How old are you now?

YOU'VE

If you were brought here when you were 2 you will be fine. Besides, just file briefs and continuations and shit, after all you're in the legal system now. You can draw this shit out for a long ass time.

I'm still an illegal and I'm still cooperating with ICE. Trump said he would deport anyone committed of a crime, and border hoping is a crime no matter how old I was

>border hoping is a crime no matter how old I was
Yeah you just toddled on over... Just chill or find some fat ugly white girl to marry you.

Have fun back in Mexico!!! Deportation Squad is coming!

Sorry, I guess. You should have always known this was a possibility though.

Will you marry me user? Do you have any hot sisters?

But I can't even speak Spanish properly

I hope you get to stay user, but I'm sorry this all happened. It wasn't like you decided to hop the border, it was your parents who are at fault.

My dad is a canadian and almost got reported back in 2006, I think he let some visa expire or something, had to go through the whole citizenship process, took forever.

Still, in the end, I hope you understand that a country has the right to enforce its borders. Exceptions to the laws can be made in some circumstances, but if a country wants to expel those there illegally it should be that country's (and her citizen's) right to do so.

GOT

>Will you marry me user? Do you have any hot sisters?
I'm married, straight and not a Mormon. Since gay marriage is legal you could marry a dude though. Find yourself a nice little neckbeard faggot and start going to antique malls and discuss interior design. You'll love it I'm so excited for you.

Right, I don't have anything against the laws of the untied states.. if anything I'm grateful that they let me stay for this long. Still it really sucks that I grew up here and now I have to go to some third world shithole I know nothing about. At least I know English so I'll have some job opportunities.
I prefer women but I'll take anything tbqh

Yeah, that's just what America needs. You vote Trump into office to get rid of the spics, and here you are not only trying to make them stay, but trying to make them gay.

Go to Canada.

Since when do Muslims concern themselves with the affairs between Mexico and the USA?

>tfw 3rd gen spic
>mfw wetbacks are going back
Adios op.

Have you gotten in touch with any lawyers? It's expensive but it might be your best bet for staying here. I'm sure there are options available to you for staying and gaining citizenship. They'll look at any criminal record you have, and judge you based on the type of work you do and what your company has to say. Maybe your company will agree to sponsor a visa for you to stay? I'm sure they'd like to keep you around as opposed to trying to find someone else to work your job.

If you are shipped off, just keep your head up. It's going to be rough for a while, but it's not the end of your story. People have come back from worse things. If you're feeling depressed you should seek inspiration and courage from literature.

You have to go back

Why don't you ask your muslim president, Pablo?

Don't worry, you're next mexinigger. You're not going back right away because we need some fucking beaner to build the wall first.

You've been here since Bush Sr, Clinton, Bush Jr, and Obama and managed to stay off the radar. Were you in a traveling circus or living underground? What was it that finally got you caught?

I've had traffic infractions and did jail time for driving with a revoked license which I never had. I don't trust the lawyer, I think he just wants my money. He tells me everything will be alright since I'm not a felon and I've been here basically all of my life but I still don't trust me, he wants me to pay him $5,000 just to take my case. I've given him 1k already but he wants the whole amount before my hearing

hows your boypussy game? I'll marry you but you gotta sign a prenub

>Why don't you ask your muslim president, Pablo
Our widowed queen won't be around much longer and then Trump the non-muzzie will take over.

Traffic infractions basically

What's the lawyers last name?

My ass is super tight. I tried the whole prostate stimulation once before but I could barely get one finger in there

I forgot but he works for Shawn Meade

good luck user, I would marry you if I was a female.

>All these people hoping he gets to stay

What the FUCK.

Our streets look like this and you encourage it.

Fuck you people.

You have to go back

Isn't it just about a lack of effort? I mean, it's not like any president has actively been working towards mass deportations.
The US isn't some third world shithole, so I assume most illegals are registered somewhere, as they pay taxes, get licenses, visit the hospital, pay rent, get mail and attend school. If the US allocated the resources necessary to deport as many illegals as possible, I doubt they would be difficult to track down.

Hey man, I supported Trump and hate liberals and the left in general. It's not my fault I was born a dirty beaner

sorry but u gotta go back. i hope you understand, you being here illegally costs us too much money. if you're in texas pls leave we're full.

'sup

Like Trump said, looks like you get all the bad ones. Those aren't Spanish Mexicans. Those are natives.

Yeah he owns the firm but he's not my lawyer, it's someone who works for him

Well guys I'm going to the gym now to try to forget about all of this bullshit. Thanks for listening to me

damn, that's a small butthole

Go make Mexico great again.

How hard could it be to become a politician?

Record any and all interactions with them. Keep all correspondence.

>REMOVAL PROCEEDINGS

fpbp

>checked

OP, I have zero sympathy. fucking none

youtube.com/watch?v=UxzMAM6JmoY

You might want to just take the opportunity to illegally migrate to Canada.

>an illegal who voted Trump after Trump is talking about all the illegals voting Hillary, is now going to be deported to Mexico

is this even real? it seems too rich.

Brush up on your Spanish I guess Jose, you're going back.

ive always been a beaner burner. post your pic hombre, i might marry you

你必须回去

>go to a hearing next year
>next year
Kek. What the fuck do you care?

I love my t-shit with this pic

You have to go back.

Hahaha GTFO Pablo

Apply to be here legally. Its not that hard.

Find yourself a US citizen to marry.

gross

Go the fuck back home idiot.

if you love this country youll do whats right to be here legally
there are people who take ten years to do it right, if you arent willing then you dont get the benefits of this nation
we cant go easy on one then deport others, we are doing a full reset

who's going to be in office next year.

Obama might have let him stay since he's been working and paying taxes and has been here pretty much his entire life. Trump will deport him to Mexico.

I have to wonder what happens in the case that say someone like OP was brought over really young, and their parents are dead, relatives in mexico dead, don't know the language.. I mean what do they just dump them on the street and say, there you go hombre, enjoy Mexico! With no belongings except what you had on your back and nobody to contact?

I mean I'm glad that's not me, that shit would suck. I heard that happened with some illegals from Vietnam and the US just dumped them in Vietnam, the Vietnamese government didn't know what the fuck to do with them.

Time for you to go to a sanctuary city and hope the Trump Troop doesn't catch you.