Russian beat downs and social Justice

What does pol think of this webm?

It's a transexual being attacked for crossdressing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMTbFSJ_Tr4
liveleak.com/view?i=6ad_1409482978
youtube.com/watch?v=Qi769_zYTM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love how Russians always have a smoke in their hand while they are doing this shit. They are literally Arizona circa 1870.

trannies are degenerate but jumping one like that is very nig-like

That's one way to fix them

when is Russia going to get GoPros?
Even sand people are documenting their wars in HD now.

Why can't we be based like Russians?

Thats an old woman. You're fooling nobody, ivan

This side of Russian culture is pretty awesome.

Not nice, they should be ashamed.

Fake. Its grandma, and this motherfuckers now suck dicks in prison.

Please kill yourself, stupid fucking leaf.

It makes it all seem so casual and every day...

idont care about trannys as long as they dont push it on the people like its viable lifestyle choice

bashing them seems a bit harsh

He was wearing flip flops and smoking with one hand. I wouldn't exactly call it a "jump". Watch closely he can barely run and still easily btfo the dude in drag.

The governments job is to prosecute evil-doers. This tranny upsets the natural order of society and should be punished. This means they should be brought in front of a jury of their peers and tried. Not beat the fuck up.

agreed

It's just cells killing off weak and mutated cells in a organism. Nothing really to see here.

lel of course it is.

Does he stab him? It looks like he pulls out a blade of some kind.

Look, the guy may be cross dressing, but an attack is an attack. it's fkkd up and the attacker should be loaded into a tree mulcher

Fuck off leaf

wtf I love social justice now.
but in all seriousness, we can't let hyde get the nuclear codes!

Human rights watch compiled this awesome video for us of beatdowns in Russia.

youtube.com/watch?v=zMTbFSJ_Tr4

Perfectly normal response in 100% of the world just 10-20 years ago. What's the problem?

that's completely fucked bro

sorry to say this, but if someone actually takes enjoyment from watching this video, they are irredeemable

now i watch daily feminist rekt videos, equal rights and lefts, instant karma, bully beatdown, thug thrashings, and all those, and i derive immense satisfaction from watching them

but this was just some person minding their own business getting attacked and beaten for having a mental illness

it's really the opposite of what we want. ideally that guy should then have gotten swarmed and got the absolute shit kicked out of him and the crossdresser should have pissed in his face after

this is not a bad person getting their just deserts. it's really the opposite.

BUT i gotta say the one video where the tranny gets face stomped is on my all time top 10 favorite videos

because he started shit and acted like a fucking cunt

but this poor guy was just minding his own business

ISLAMOPHOBIC SHITLORDS

OPPRESSING LGBT IS THEIR CULTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING SHITLORD WHITE MALES

I remember when Russians were luring gay guys online to meet and beating then shit out of them on film. I even remember a video of someone getting shot in the head with a homemade gun. They don't fuck around.

That video is old as fuck, it's an old woman. Not a tranny at all.

You all are idiots. Trannies are great. -1 Male +1 Female(kind of). Law of supply and demand. Increases our value to get laid. Decreases the power of the pussy.

muh high horse

your president admires fidel who massacred people

Not quite. They lured homos specifically by posing as underage boys looking for buttsex and in reverse.

wtf i love russia now

western media never mentions it was to catch pedos and not simply fags

My reaction btw is to smile, because I see true human freedom in action regardless of the violence.

Horrible. Senseless violence hurts your message no matter what you are saying.

In the theater of ideas, trust that truth will win. If you ever resort to violence you have lost. You are saying that your ideas do not stand on their own as evident truth and you must act to protect them.

Not a tranny. Ive seen this 2 years ago it was some kind of old bitch that did a lot of nasty shit cant remember what exactly.

That's an old babushka you fucking idiots.

I've been telling you that most modern day slavs are degenerate subhumans just as bad as niggers but nobody ever listens.

Also not the first time she got beaten by that dude liveleak.com/view?i=6ad_1409482978

Russia doesn't fuck around.

remove pidors

What the fuck is up with russians and kicks

>muh ideas

in a rational society maybe. Throughout history it is the powerful who wrote things. You also don't understand the spread of ideas. 1/3rd of humans on earth are going to be islamic soon. That's not because Islam has good ideas but because it's a potent virus that squelches dissent.

That pretty much sums up today's Russia.

kid is built like a brick house versus skinny mcfucknut

You see comrade, when enemy is on ground it take less energy to kick

Only those in villages and shitty industrial towns that went to hell due to the collapse of the soviet union. We have the same degenerates in some parts of Lithuania as well who are not slavs. You can find such people in all of the post-communism countries in some parts. Britbongs have seen them already due to them being advanced toilet technicians.

Anybody who attacks anyone for whatever reason except for protection should be shot on spot.

I don't like trannys or load gays but violence isn't the answer

I think its good

We have very strong legs form squatting all day.

How are this people any different from niggers?

2 black women beat a transgender

in the end she is siezuring and shaking erratically

youtube.com/watch?v=Qi769_zYTM0

I kinda feel bad for that guy with the hat he got his ass kicked. That pudgy kid can hit really hard and he was never able to hit back.

thats pretty fucked desu. nigga behaviour.

Worse than niggers for beating up a mentally ill person.

that tranny has some grandma looking legs even has the liver spots

all arm swings

If he actually put his hip torque into these punches it would have taken 1 and the kid would be bleeding to death from the head crack on the cement.

Is it shaking literally?

Looks like Brazil.

i think there are other legitimate reasons other than self defense, but this is still really fucked up.
it's obviously a provincial town full of drunk retards

Oh please. Your faggot country is filled with shitskins that do much worse shit and you dont give a fuck. You russophobes are such retards.

My Russian brothers! This is why the American People, the real Americans, want to be strong ally of Russia. Russia and the USA will crush Islam and all the homos in our country. Then we will assist other countries who need help freeing themselves from the stink of Islam!

Death to Theocracy!

Literally niggers.

DAY OF THE RAKE COMING SOON FAGGOT

Disgusting. Kid deserves nothing more than a bullet through his skull. Same goes for the one recording the attack.

Well, I meant protection as a very general term. I also believe you should be able to shoot thieves on spot, for example.

Nah, that's some pussy shit. That tranny wasn't hurting anyone, it's like beating up a defenseless retard... nothing cool about that. Not based, more like niggery in fact.

There is going to be a time soon when violence like this will be completely eliminated.

It's still fun to see bullying and other crude human behavior because it will be gone soon.

Good work, comrade!

>implying the US hasn't been continuously massacring people since WW2

That's my point

low level crime by individuals is virtually meaningless in terms of kill count. Even an average CEO has killed many times more people.

I think ur pretty fkkd up. there will always b homos born, just leave em alone.

>be Russian
>lose a drunk bet with a couple of friends
>have to walk around town in drag
>keep your word like an honest man
>get the shit beat out of you by a subhuman squatter
>such is life in Mother Russia

What a horrid shithole. Russians are just niggers with white skin.

>don't beat up trannies bro, just live and let live
>okay...
6-8 weeks later
>LEARN MY PRONOUNS OR DIE CISLORD

They aren't , slavs aren't human

Go suck on lil vladimirs soldier but dont act like killing weird people is anything less than niggerly

>black
TRIGGERED

Man, somebody's got to do it. I kinda wish we could turn our niggers against the trannies here in the USA. If there's no cost to acting like a complete degenerate, then they're just going to keep doing it.

>Even an average CEO has killed many times more people
how?

>le indirectly

Another bullshit leftist argument

>What do you think?

I think I fucking love Russia now. Eternal Russo-American alliance when?!

I don't really care how degenerate transsexual and cross-dressing is, this is literally nigger-tier behaviour.

Then again, they are the nignogs of Europe.

underrated

Oh look, an argument as to why automatic weapons should be legal for civilian use.

Too bad Sup Forums is full of edgy dumbshits from leddit.

Let me rephrase that, transsexuals and cross-dressing is degenerate but chimping out is just as bad, if not worse.

He uses some of his bodyweight but yes, not much.

>russophobes

Kremlin shill detected, worse than an SJW with your phobes and isms. Fuck off m8y

People like you should be beaten alongside your sodomite compadres.

I hate trannies as much as the next Sup Forumstard, but jumping them from behind and kicking them in the head when their on the ground makes you no better, if not worse.

That corn fed farm boy material. Put you in the ground like a fence post.

Not when we uncover the genetic and hormonal balance that creates homosexuality and fix it.

Why dont you go and bend over for some spic faggot, since its not like youre good at anything else.

*It's

Go brush up on your Engrish Ghengis.

Awesome argument.

>all these libtards crying and calling them niggers

You are the reason the white race is dying. Freaks deserve to be bashed so their degeneracy doesn't infect society.

What a faggot. Throwing a punch before a fight is even declared. Also hitting him in back of head when he on his knees.

disgusting.
some people do feel as though they are the opposite sex in their heads. This even goes way back in the caveman days, individuals who lived with this disorder were called "two-spirited".
I have nothing against trans/crossdressers, It angers me when I see shit like this and the fact that it's being normalized towards children.

/pol will defend this.

we should not use violence against these people. they are part of society. we need to re-educate these people and publicly discourage tranny behavior and tendencies

Americans are too brainwashed. Even tho they dont realize it they hate whites.