youtu.be/KMijr_ZcX_M
youtu.be/cHFKCu2UDSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The episode where he goes Super Saiyan 2

I never watched it in the first place.

never

youtube.com/watch?v=n8WhT9BwpRs

I only watch for humor.

I never really got into it. I think Alex Jones is insane and hilarious and I enjoy the memes but anyone who actually takes 80% of what he says seriously is retarded. He's a con artist preying on paranoid rednecks selling his snake oil. His show's entertaining though and some of the reporters are legit.

Infowars and Alex Jones are both literally controlled opposition

when I was bluepilled I laughed at him

kek. ASMR alex jones. aethetic.

2008 or 2009

This is 100% correct

If Jones was half as seditious and feared by the government as he pretends to be, they wouldn't let him on the airwaves.

Controlled opposition.

I first learned about Alex Jones in 2007, when I was 12. I stumbled upon his documentary 'Endgame' with German subtitles, which scared the fuck out of me for a while and made me obsess with his conspiracy shit for a while (9/11 truth, bilderberg meeting, new world order)

I grew out of it fairly soon after and only grew back into it when I was 15. I finally grew back out of it a year after that when I decided conspiracy theories were simplistic bullshit and Alex Jones was a snake oil salesman

Never took him seriously. I think he's a nice segway for people before they get serious themselves.

I still watch him sometimes because his outbursts are hilarious.

I love the vines

This guy lives in the original Deus Ex universe.

When he deliberately avoided naming names. So, right from the start.

Whats the next step for people who are getting serious?

When the retarded pastor was talking about how the BP oil rupture was going to spew for 1trillion barrels of oil and end the ecosystem as we know it. All while claiming that he had insider knowledge and that the well couldn't be capped. Alex has IQ 80.

i wish i never did

he knows but if he names the jew his site will be done

Before infowars existed.

When Bill Cooper called him out for being a disinfo agent and all Alex could say (scream actually lol) "he's a wife beating drunk, I predicted 9/11."

Cooper warned of an attack on US soil, that would be blamed on Osama Bin Laden 2 months before Alex "discovered" it.

Bill was seiged and murdered by police a month after 9/11.

Alex is selling water filters with celebrities on a million dollar xm radio show with a million dollar website.

That's why he wanted Kinky Friedman to win in Texas.

>lesser of two evils, stupid goy. (((dialectical BS)))

I never grew into it. I only watch alex jones/info wars ironically.

When we was screaming at Pierce Morgan on TV.

Source: youtube.com/watch?v=_XZvMwcluEg

But I've been listening to him again in recent months.

never

/comfy/

It's great entertainment. There's so much misinformation and fearmongering. But it's always good to see the Hicks!

Not sure how much new stuff he is bringing to the table. Seems a lot of what he does is just echo stuff that's brewing online to a larger audience.

If they put their resources into original research, I'd be more impressed.

A couple of his suppliments are quality, such as the probiotic

read books, read the news, use data and statistics, think for yourself

Hes a pretty crazy guy.

He spews 10% truth but 90% just insane nonsense.

100% pure meme though so he is fun to watch and listen to regardless

Wow he is just winding totally out of control, if we kept him in a CNN studio for more than a few hours, maybe he will fall so deep down the rabbit hole that he creates a rift to a new dimension.

Conservatives use fear as their primary appeal. Mostly religious audience, it works well.

LMAO I just hit the end

I like Alex Jones with a british accent.

What is his final form? I want to know?

Is he a secret bio weapon?

exactly

I like watching him antagonize the faggot leftist out on the street, exposing how little they know about any real issue.

This is the only correct answer.
>watching controlled opposition because of le crazy alex

>90% of what he says is nonsense

Not really, he's just trying to connect the dots on a lot of things, but a lot is based on speculation. That being said, he gives more perspective than the Jewish controlled media, but you have to take everything with a grain of salt, because you can't verify everything that is reported and neither can Alex Jones.

That being said, I'll watch him as well as other sources, I like to form my own opinions on things anyways. I work in Equity Research, so listening to others opinions as gospel has never been in my best interest.

This video introduced me to Alex Jones.

Fuck Piers Morgan

When Alex post a video of himself playing with a gun, couldn't get the magazine in, had foul language i started to grow physically Ill.

When he hopped on board pizzagate i unsubbed

>Republicans

The Democrats are literally running on the whole world will be destroyed and everyone will be dead if you don't shut down oil and subsidize solar and wind

It's good for a laugh but they use the term "info" in a way that is much too flexible for my standards

youtu.be/a4ZWpwea8t8

Cooper killed one of the deputies that was arresting him and I highly doubt that the sheriffs deputies were in cahoots with the feds. If he was getting murdered he was getting murdered by the FBI or the Marshals. He was paranoid and if you think he was murdered as a part of a massive conspiracy you are also paranoid.

kys

When he started attacking the fall guy Soros.

alex jones is a near constant stream of hilarity and I like laughing so I check some of his crazier rant shit whenever new stuff comes out

if you don't you're missing out

I fucking love him

FUCK OFF ALEX IS KING

After watching "The Obama Deception"

I'm not saying there was anything particular/bad about it. That's just exactly before I grew out of it, it was also right after I grew into it.

fucking kek it's like the I'm silly guy won the argument

Started listening to him when you could only hear him on shortwave.

They keep pulling me back in.

Oh we have an Internet keyboard warrior sjw on the loose. No
You kys
>btfo

>using redneck as an insult
>l-look at me goys, I'm srsly redpilled and one of u guise desu, believe everything I say as if I'm one of you

I'm subscriber to Paul Joseph Watson, but could never stand Meme Jones

I don't watch infowars.

But seriously though fuck off shills, Alex is passionate about what he does, anyone who is a regular listener knows that he doesn't have any ties with Israel

>BUT TIME WARNER OWNS HIS SHOW NYEUUUUUH

No, he's completely self funded from his awesome water filters and supplements he sells at infowars store, Time Warner syndicates him and has severed a lot of ties with him in recent years

>FEAR MONGERING SCHIZO

In light of recent wikileaks revelations, I think he has a right to act the way he does on air; any human with half a sense of morality would be bothered by it too.

Also if you dont believe a word of Pizzagate/ Wikileaks emails, I'm really not sure why you spend time here...

youtu.be/KMijr_ZcX_M
He is based

So is Jon Bowne

youtu.be/cHFKCu2UDSA

>solid month of hype
>biggest HAPPENING of all time
>tune in, can't miss, HUUUUUUGE interview
>it's fucking pic related
>open letter to Obama about 9/11

I permanently bailed that day.

>SEVENTEEN SEVENTY SIX WILL COMMENCE AGAIN
>OH GOTTA CUT THAT OFF DO YA
>SUICIDE MASS MURDER PILLS
god he makes me laugh in admiration of his balls

holy shit that moment!
biggest fuck you ever

I grew out of it around age 18, then I listened to it ironically when I was 20 because I had a mundane job at the time.

He's a false flag shill plain as day.

Knew about it but ignored it till now.

WHO IS THIS SEMEN DEMON?

Been listening for years, hes spot on on 75%. And he doesnt have mega corporations controlling his show like rush, beck, etc. He made his own path, and he speaks truth.

Yeah he's a good guy and i feel like not enough people respect him as they throw a blind eye to what their leaders are doing

Your country is infested with shitskins, and you post as an user, and do nothing. Id say he was right years ago when he stated "they will start with euope first, then move to the usa".

when i had my 15th birthday

this is the most jewish looking face i've ever seen.

Well it started with the water sales. But it really happened around 12pm nov 8th, 20NEVER FAGGOT KYS!!

He doesnt know, hes a twat who listens to facebook memes.

Ajs you get news, news info, hell were covering #pizzagate now.
Brain force plus is amazing, now with peppper extract, free s/h, and cyber monday is still up for $20.50.

Whispering Rose.

>madman
WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

fuck off

Alex is based. Doing far more than 99% of us redpilled folk to enlighten the masses. Yeah, he's a little fucking nuts. Any 'not evil' man would be if they knew what he did.

I didn't. I grew into it this election when it turned out that a lot of their conspiracy theories are actually true.

he hasn't been interesting in about a year. i used to listen to him for entertainment and every now and then, he'd bring up something legit i didn't know about. but listening to him during the campaign was like listening to any other trump supporter. he dropped most of the weird/interesting stuff and just interviewed roger stone a thousand times. the speeches where he'd get choked up about being a red-blooded, bible believing freeman increased as well (not bitching about trump supporting christians or anything, just wasn't what i went to alex for).

None of you have actual arguments on why you don't listen to him other than

>nyeaaah my friends all say hes a dumb fear mongering conspiracy theorist and i dont wanna be the guy who defends him so ill sit back and make jokes while not actually trying to comprehend what hes trying to put across

Seriously, I know you fucking kids. Weeb autists eating cheetos and pillowfucking all day while playing runescape. Can't actually grab your nuts and fight for a cause just finding cop outs like

>NEYAAAHH THE ROTHSCHILDS AND ROCKERFELLERS ARE JUST FRONTS FOR DA REAAAAAAAAAAAL ILLUMINATI YOU ALL ARE JUST SO IGNORANT

Okay, where is this secret underground group. Alex has done a hell of a lot more research into the occult/ history than a lot of you, and you'd know that if you didn't just listen to the faggot memes CTR and other shills push down our throats. Divide and conquer, Alex fights for the real cause; REAL HUMAN LIBERTY, 1776 worldwide but you all just pillowfuck and deny Christ. Sad!

1999 tbqh

I think he shines a light on a number of topics that every person should be aware of. Too few reporters are as bold as he is. Thoroughly entertaining as well.

Youre going to love my nuts

does super male vitality work??

>he loves niggers, spics and race mixing
>doesn't like moslems wearing a garbage bag
he's too dumb to have a left wing following so his only option are the rednecks

This, this is exactly what I'm talking about. A fucking Gypsy lecturing us on race mixing, just fuck my shit up.

I live and let live, Alex's closet racist comes out from time to time but hes good hearted, "live and let live" is what he lives by he could care less if there's Christian trannies guarding their weed farm with an AR-15 as long as they believe in freedom and liberty for all.

Fucking gypsys nobody likes you.

i fucked up, alt tabbing too much you get the gist.

So is he really alex jones or is somone impersonating him? people be saying he a phony.
Just like Mccartney

He's at least part snake-oil salesman. But I've stopped believing he's controlled opposition after he called out the "Jewish mafia" and interviewed Trump.

I notice how people abandon thread when you come up with good Alex Jones counter arguements. Makes you think.

When he killed the David Duke episode, and always replacing Kikes with space Nazis is 200% cucked.

Kinda crazy, but he isn't wrong.

>listening to the counter jew
>2016

>Doing far more than 99% of us redpilled folk to enlighten the masses

Let me explain that to you kiddo. Alex is a so called gate keeper. His job is to let people feel hope, because there is somebody, who reports about all that stuff, that you are talking about. But he will never name anyone, he keeps you anxious and tied to your couch.
How many years was he active, how many millions did he make? Why is he not having a list of all the people of the mysterious NWO by now? Doing a simple network analysis with his money and team should be easy peasy, but he is actually protecting (((them)))

Fucking love that guy

probably around age 21 or so.

There's nothing wrong with enjoying music and celebrities. Only grumpy old farts complain about shit like this

That image is a shoop.
I know these things

He's fun to watch for a good laugh about issues MSM won't cover, but I can't bring myself to take him seriously

When I stopped LITERALLY SHAKING and started grabbing my chinny