No, he still works for the jews. Hiding behind Christian symbolism doesn't make you a non-jew

No, he still works for the jews. Hiding behind Christian symbolism doesn't make you a non-jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

brothernathanaelfoundation.org
realzionistnews.com/
brothernathanaelfoundation.org/vision
stormfront.org/forum/t584202/
brothernathanaelchannel.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He fucking hates Jews though. Have you seen his videos?

brothernathanaelfoundation.org
/realzionistnews.com/

He seems alright, but I don't trust him.

1. We will PETITION to erect a Nativity Scene on the White House Lawn every December at Christmas.

2. We will DEMAND equal time and MORE for Christian symbols in the public square and support Christian institutions dedicated to the advancement of a Christian society.

3. Brother Nathanael’s Street Evangelism will be SUPPORTED by a Legal Team on staff.

4. We will work to KEEP the Internet Free.

5. We will SUPPORT current Media outlets and OWN resources to bring FACTUAL NEWS to the American people who are being DENIED this.

6. We will start an education program to bring WHOLESOME sexual ideology to Public School Students.

7. We will begin a Publishing arm that will publish CENSORED Books Like Solzhenitsyn’s “Two Hundred Years Together” which incriminates the Bolshevik Jews responsible for the Soviet purges.

8. We will expose the Zionist State of Israel as an Anti-Christ state due to its denial that Jesus is the Jewish Messiah.

9. We will enjoin members of the military to join us in our mission for the promotion of Christ's teachings on peaceful co-existence with the nations of the world.

We Will FIGHT For The Lord Jesus Christ's Honor Wherever We See His Name Being Opposed!
brothernathanaelfoundation.org/vision

>all it takes to convince you goyim is for some jew to play dress up
Fascinating.

That's right goyim, I'm a good Christian now. Heehehe... go about your business because you can sure trust me.

My Name Is Brother Nathanael Kapner
I'm A "Street Evangelist"

I Grew Up As A Jew
I'm Now An Orthodox Christian

I Wish To Warn How Jewry
Is Destroying Christianity Throughout The World

The guys is based, go listen to what he has to say. He is constantly calling out the Jew. If this is some sort of ruse then I don't get it, his videos are free to download and use too

Mike: How did your family and friends react when you renounced Judaism and embraced Christ?
Br. Nathanael: My mother had a fit. First of all our rabbi told my mother I certainly must now have deep psychological problems, not "religious" problems, and should be addressed as such. After a few failed counselling sessions that my mother dragged me to, she finally realized that this was a "religious" problem. So my mother and father took me to see some rabbis and my dad kept saying, "Our son knows the Bible better than the rabbis!" Finally, my mother gave up the battle but not without continually nagging me and trying to make me feel guilty for "abandoning our people". I kept on telling my mother through the year about Jesus Christ being the Jewish Messiah, and one year before she died, 33 years later after I became a Christian, she was baptized into the Orthodox Christian Church. So, persistence pays in the end.
stormfront.org/forum/t584202/

I just love his cadence when dishing out that spicy jew hate as he cut scenes with his handheld. HATES Jews. You could argue "wolf in sheeps cloths" but his non spotlighted message against their cause (aka not a controlled decoy or false flag) would disagree. Based as fuck.

>calls the bluff on the holohoax, mossad's 9/11, etc.
he certainly acts like /our guy/

"The Brother Nathanael Foundation will be working around the clock to make America a Christian nation once again.

Beginning with bringing Christian symbols back to the public square and our involvement together, we can make the vision of our Foundation a reality." Brother Nathanael Kapner, President.

confirmed schizophrenic

Disregard everything you see from Brother Nathanael

He works for a confirmed fake news outlet

You sound like the sort of faggot who would be worried about some Jewish trickery even if the Jew you were looking at were covered in swastikas and stuffing rabbis into an oven. In other words, you're a moron.

The Foundation will support work that enables individuals and institutions to access the resources needed to take America back from the forces that are destroying our nation.

Whether its litigating for Christian symbols in the public square, creating and helping media outlets with factual news, or publishing books that will bypass the censors who fear truthful content, the Brother Nathanael Foundation will be there.

Come, let's work together to build a Christian America!

Look, they're already trying to slander his backgroud

Do you know what controlled opposition is you retard?

Nathaneal is literally an insane homeless guy. Whether or not he is genuine, I don't know. He might believe that he was an orthodox Preist or some shit, but the fact of the matter is, he is legitimately mentally ill.

I don't know why anyone would take him seriously considering that.

upvoted

The guy acts like a fucking nut job on his videos. Any normal person watching the video would think he has some sort of mental disorder, and the fact he goes on anti-Jew rants makes it worse.

No logical thinking person would eatch one of his videos and become red-pilled. Infact the opposite would happen. It darkens the water and makes it harder for people to figure out the truth about the kikes. Especially when some boardeline Schizophrenic is going batshit crazy on a YouTube video.

Learn what controlled opposition is, dumbass.

upvoted

>Nathaneal is literally an insane homeless guy.
No he isnt, he lives in a really comfy mountain town in Colorado. I live a couple hours away and hang out with him if I could

Welp, that pretty much says it all

>Learn what controlled opposition is, dumbass.

Except I seriously doubt he's controlled by any Jewish influence. I'll agree he's a madman, but sometimes these coincidences take place that just so happen to favor certain people. Or you could even call him a "useful idiot"

im not saying Christians don't need a Connery im just saying this guy isn't it

confirmed

Really? I live in Colorado too and I would love to meet the guy. Where does he live?

He's pretty based. I've met him a few times and he always makes me laugh. I'll dump some rare Brother Nathaniel pics the next time I run into him

Up near silverthorne.

I have his home address, it looks p comfy

He's up in the mountains mainly. I see him a lot in Summit County. I heard he also goes down to CO Springs a lot too.

COfag here

Must be within a reasonable distance of the big ski resorts. Maybe hes near vail?

I dont go to the mountains much, i cant tell where he is by the scenery in the background unfortunately.

The Brother Nathanael Foundation Is A
501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization
POB 547 Priest River ID 83856

WTF are you talking about? He's in an Orthodox monastery somewhere in Colorado it looks like.

He's a little 'committed', 'over the top' it's true, but that may just be the enthusiasm of the convert.

>you get introduced to the JQ through Brother Nathanael in the early 2000's as a 15 year old
I was not prepared

in pizzagate shill claim for evidence now it's your turn.

>receiving holy mysteries

what did they mean by this?

I live in the Springs and have never heard of him being here. Maybe I should go out more often

>/ourguy/
Saged.

I can not go on his side, lol.
I can watch his video on Sup Forums, but I can not go to his channel.

That's you, schmuel. He is a little over the top, and I don't know how convincing he'd be, but he digs deep - everything he says is consistent with a zealous Orthodox convert.

There do exist Jews who understand and hate Jewy-ness - Gilad Atzmon and Israel Shamir for example.If you want to see it deeply, from the inside, read one of their books.

I could be mistaken, that's just what I heard. I live near Silverthorne so I see him two to three times a week. He always disappears on the weekends though.

I saw him in Breckenridge in October

Jesus was a Jew, Sam Hyde is a Jew, there are good Jew's who fight against the Zionist baby eaters

He doesn't go up to Breck that much. He mainly stays in Silverthorne and Frisco. He also loves to dance on the side of the road with a flashing cross.

Most of the pictures taken of him are on Frisco main street or parts of Silverthorne

"This channel is not available in your country."

Why am I not surprised?

>▶

After eight years of monastic communal life (1996-2005), Brother Nathanael has been engaged in a public mission through his Street Evangelism and as an Internet publicist in order to bring a Christian consciousness and influence into every sphere of American life.

He is in the more outdated list of /ourguy/s for a reason

:(

that's Sup Forumslution's guy alright...

brothernathanaelchannel.com/

Wow that's in front of the 7/11. I haven't seen him there in awhile