What pair of Nigger Skull Crushers © does Sup Forums recommend? I need a new pair of shoes!

What pair of Nigger Skull Crushers © does Sup Forums recommend? I need a new pair of shoes!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Q9XLO5pU3U
youtube.com/watch?v=U42JmsA6ghg
amazon.com/New-Balance-Marine-Running-Tracksuit/dp/B00IND1R7G
newbalance.com/search?q=Velcro
fredperry.com/us/shop/men/footwear/kingston-twill-b6259u-608.html
vans.com/shop/mens-shoes/mte-sk8-hi-mte-black-tweed
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

god damn kek this is a thing in /pol im goin to academy sports tommorow to buy a pair!!

youtube.com/watch?v=3Q9XLO5pU3U
youtube.com/watch?v=U42JmsA6ghg

>new balance

pure autism

does your mom buy your clothes for you?

Fresh Foam 980. Cant be topped so dont try

frat crusiers

How long will you keep shilling these faggot looking shoes for?

Marauders

Those shoes are pozzed as fuck.

...theyre boots

post shoes

adidas gazelle is the right answer of course

Is this real? Also what category?

I'm really planning to buy a pair on January just to pissed of my faggot cousin from Washington coming to visit who is a Hillary supporter

I'm willing to support this trend as long as we make sure we're buying the ones sourced in the U S of A

those are the only sneakers id ever consider wearing

>t.lifelong workboot/cowboy boot wearer

Pistons. 3rd row first. Overall, the shoe is dated as fuck. Better off getting yourself a pair of these.

3rd Reich red is the only choice. Otherwise they're not bigger crushes, they're new balances.

Ordered these hours ago. I have an older set of brown New Balance shoes and they are the most comfortable shoes I had ever worn.

What faggotry is this? You do not stump niggers with a pair of fucking sneakers, you use capped combat boots for that you cunt.

but those are gay af senpai

that wingtip shit has no place on ankle boots

The only pair that matter

>mfw New Balance is shilling their products on pol as Nigger Skull Crushers
>marketing in 2016

Don't have a pair but I like the 910v3 Trail Gore Tex

Does anyone have experience with the everyday boot models? I would consider them

Do they have any of those style with Velcro instead of laces? I wanna look truly autistic.

>not posting the superior trask lowell boot
it's like you faggots want niggers walking around your neighborhood

What does Sup Forums recommend for tracksuits, to have total comfort for nigger stomping and squatting?

BAIT

Jesus, you guys really are autistic

Dagumi pls stop

reminder that slav and slave have the same word origin

Steel toe 627 suede for punting.

Those look like imports

sauce?

ugly as fuck

The 1488 model

niggers are burning their NB's because the CEO said they would work with trump

fuck yes NB makes velcro neetbro

Dressing "gay" is plastering dildos on your body and wearing assless chaps. For the most part, gay men ARE better dressed, and somehow "better dressed" has come to be synonymous with "gay". Looking like something out of the past is not helping conservatives, nationalists, and nazi-boos.

amazon.com/New-Balance-Marine-Running-Tracksuit/dp/B00IND1R7G

Fuck your taste is human-waste tier
Good color scheme, good pattern, good form.

newbalance.com/search?q=Velcro

Yup

No.

Lol "Nu"male balance is the dorkiest pair of shoes you can buy
They were always on sale at big 5, nobody at my school ever wore them. It was the go-to shoe for middle aged white people

I'm not surprised Sup Forums wears these things

>Nigger skull crushers
>Post cheaply made fabric shoes

deez

Being "better dressed" really just means wearing clothes that fit you properly and have a well-matching color scheme. Plenty of straight guys do this too.

reminder that aryans are streetshitters now

What's the point of wearing the official shoe of white people if you get a totally niggerish color scheme?

>rubber sole on a cowboy boot
This is how you announce your homosexuality in a subtle way.

My latest pair I have is the 461.

>Murray "Economic Nigger Bleeder" Rothbard AnCap Black and Yellow

Hard to choose between that color and reich red desu

I don't know when this meme started but those are what asian kids wear when they come to America to study.

Get these

fredperry.com/us/shop/men/footwear/kingston-twill-b6259u-608.html

desu, it's probably for traction purposes, especially in winter terrain

not all horse riding is done in hot and dry south west summer weather, like hollywood would have you believe

All you need desu.

Those look like shoes for beady anglos, not Aryans.

Uhhh ur retarded

You guys know NB are literal retard shoes, right?

I got you covered desu.

Order some custom rare pepes for your feet.

>leather soles

If you have the money to replace the soles every 4 months when you wear a hole through that shit sure

Neoprin-synthetic soles=best soles

White's fire boots. Best boots I've owned.

Get the green ones m8.

Seems a bit much for a walk through the grocery store.

>basic taste

i'm looking for something like this any other recomends? in this style

>inb4 le ebin dude weed meme

You need to look in the lesbian shoe section.

why?

I think Iron Rangers are similar while looking a bit less faggy. Expensive though.

Those blue ones in the bottom-right hand corner sure look super radical there, dood!

ADDENDUM: I am also partial to the blue/black/white ones just two spaces above that shoe, as well as the black/whites in the first column of the third row (not counting the three at the very top as a "row"; those shoes are for jews.)

Real manly shoes

>tims r best

do these run 1 size too small?
fuck, i ordered some on
friday online my regular size...

these are pretty nice

Incidentally, I just picked up a fashion-savvy new pair of Niggerstompers myself. Obviously, it's all about technique in a shoe like this, but for what you're paying, these are actually incredible shoes... so I have no problem giving them a bit of free advertising. I used to work for Coach, so take it from me when I say this. You really can't beat the aesthetics, the comfort, the wooly warmth, or sheer wearability of these shoes with 80$.

vans.com/shop/mens-shoes/mte-sk8-hi-mte-black-tweed

VANS: It's what you throw spics in, it's what niggers come out of, and it's what you should be putting on your feet. VANS, the best shoe for the high-class, casual stomper on a budget.

Buy yours today, or you're a nigger-lover!

i-is that a cowboy work boot?