Why are white men so beta?

youtube.com/watch?v=PYfUvW_3C3U

>Carrying a katana around everywhere
Sup Forums defends this

wtf katanas are inferior swords compared to the good European long swords made by superior European steel.

Holy fucking kek.

Pretty based imo. Atleast he attempts to fight the nogs.

30+years of telling them they're responsible for the woes of the world while simultaneously forcing afro-ghetto culture down their and their sister's throats through MTV.

Killing the rest of the world with beta radiation; one bomb at a time.

This dude is way more alpha than you'll ever be, op.

Keiro Seijuro is a modern day ronin badass.

>kairo seijuro wasnt looking for trouble
>carrying a fucking katana

ITT : Polfags hating on someone carrying a weapon for self defense,
in a fashion that was actually useful, without costing the taxpayer thousands.

>why are white men so beta
beta-ness is in fact a natural and normal part of an extremely civilized society.

In advanced society, cohesion, unity, cooperation, and self-sacrifice are traits to be admired, as they are more valuable to progress than more traditional aggression and greed.

The problem arises when you introduce some aggressive males into the population. Suddenly cooperation and civility leads to abuse, and aggression is favored again.

Whites are top-tier society and are top-tier beta. Japanese are higher tier of beta, and have tighter knit civilization.

bump

Then why did Duncan McLeod have one? hmmmm?

oh shit this makes too much sense

He's a bit weird, but he did take 3 wild niggers.

So he's more of a man than most of you.

This game is a trick. The answer is to flip the coin one time. Either way she gets the cake. Heads, I get head. Tails, I get that tail.

>Sup Forums actually defends this

to take it further, introducing aggressive males (islam refugees, for example) reduces overall betaness, following aggression beats newcomers into being less aggressive, then betaness resumes

a loss of betaness is actually a sign of a sick civilization, much like a fever is a sign of an infection

baka

So what you're saying is beta-ness is normal in a homogeneous society? Are you memeing right now?

of course it is, nogger

beta-ness is the fundamental aspect of civilization

in a beta-less civilization, there exists only two kinds of men- the successful man, and the dead. For if you are not the strongest man, yet you have not challenged the strongest man, you are beta.

Civilization, on the other hand, puts men on equal playing field, where by mutually agreeing not to compete to kill eachother, they are mutually allowed to live. Who benefits from this? Only the beta males, for without it the alpha would have everything.

However, that is the life of animals. Beta-ness is the rising above our animal instincts. Beta-ness is why we went to the moon.

How is that beta, a beta would have cowered but this guy pulls out a fucking katana and puts those niggers in their place.

This. Sadly civilised people are domesticated animals.

this faggot's a badass

That's not beta. It's autistic to the extreme, but not beta.

That's it. I'm sick of all this "Masterwork Bastard Sword" bullshit that's going on in the d20 system right now. Katanas deserve much better than that. Much, much better than that.
I should know what I'm talking about. I myself commissioned a genuine katana in Japan for 2,400,000 Yen (that's about $20,000) and have been practicing with it for almost 2 years now. I can even cut slabs of solid steel with my katana.

Japanese smiths spend years working on a single katana and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest blades known to mankind.

Katanas are thrice as sharp as European swords and thrice as hard for that matter too. Anything a longsword can cut through, a katana can cut through better. I'm pretty sure a katana could easily bisect a knight wearing full plate with a simple vertical slash.

Ever wonder why medieval Europe never bothered conquering Japan? That's right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined Samurai and their katanas of destruction. Even in World War II, American soldiers targeted the men with the katanas first because their killing power was feared and respected.

So what am I saying? Katanas are simply the best sword that the world has ever seen, and thus, require better stats in the d20 system. Here is the stat block I propose for Katanas:

(One-Handed Exotic Weapon)
1d12 Damage
19-20 x4 Crit
+2 to hit and damage
Counts as Masterwork

(Two-Handed Exotic Weapon)
2d10 Damage
17-20 x4 Crit
+5 to hit and damage
Counts as Masterwork

Now that seems a lot more representative of the cutting power of Katanas in real life, don't you think?

tl;dr = Katanas need to do more damage in d20, see my new stat block.

What's there to defend fag?

>Character select screen

>Expert swordplay
>Beta
It's all fun and games until you're getting jumped by a gang of niggers and a white boi has the balls to [UNSHEATH KATANA] and save your worthless ass lol

Critical autism level achieved