Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide...

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It's still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center's statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world's most "atheist" nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world's most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn't stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up it this thread:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qPVf-exCgEo
psychologytoday.com/blog/psyched/201205/does-autism-lead-atheism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_atheism#Czech_Republic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>there are more of us therefore I'm right

>the atheism fairy exploded nothing into everything and that magically formed sentient life, therefore I'm right.

You cannot be redpilled and an atheist. Atheist overwhelmingly vote in liberal cancer like feminism, Marxism, and leftism.

>hurr but I don't believe in God but I voted Trump

Fuck you. You're like some attention whore sayin 'well I'm not like other girls I like video games XD'

Fuck off back to /Reddit/ you disgusting atheist.

reminder that 70 percent of atheists are liberals

literally the greatest indicator of whether or not someone is bluepilled

This

Your are more likely to find a 'safe' nigger than a moral atheist.

Just look at how they voted.

16% of the worlds population has no religious affiliation.

Get the facts right m8

Since Joseph was a cuck, is God the bull?

To which deity was his wife's first-born son sacrificed according to Scripture?

Who came up with the idea that withholding sacrifice from a god of sacrifice is a workable plan?

PS: more people have been killed in the name of "Yahweh" than in the name of any other god

More people have died in the name of Marx, and by extension atheism, than any God.

Don't hate Christianity because it's good at spreading you fedorable faggot, its Truth. Hate yourself for doubting God.

And fuck off back to /Reddit/

One could only imagine that the number of non religious people is growing, not shrinking

Reminder that the 30% who aren't want to exterminate communists, muslims, liberals, and kikes just as much as you do.

We're out there and we've had it up to our fucking necks with the other 70%.

Maybe 2%, the other 28% are centrist cucks

>hurr I'm the good 10% of niggers I won't rob you.

Fuck off atheist faggot.

>Russians today now also identifying as Christian
Haha, you couldn't be more wrong. Russians identify as Orthodox, one can often hear "those damn Christians should be thrown out of our land", for some reason many people think that "Christian" means those wacko charismatic cults from America, as opposed to Orthodox (the sensible kind of religion where you don't have to attend church), Catholics (popemobile lol) and Muslims. Yes, this is the extent of folk interest in theological matters. Actual Russian spirituality has more to do with Roerich than the Bible, more people are exposed to yoga than to church, and yoga generally has much better reputation.

And ROC was gutted by Peter I, not the Bolsheviks. Peter abolished the office of Patriarch and made the church a department in the ministry of interior, a propaganda and intelligence arm of the state apparatus. The Bolsheviks actually saw Patriarchy reinstated, separated church from state, affording it some autonomy of opinion and action, and educated a generation of talented theologians and missionaries at the Scientific Atheism departments (such as Kuraev for example). Which are the driving force of the "renaissance" you claim to be observing [online].

So your post is based on flawed interpretation of limited data, no wonder it has no predictive power. Christianity is as spent as Greek paganism was when playwrights created fart comedies about Olympian gods. Yes, Atheism is in decline in relative terms and the world is fucked but it's because Islam is on the rise in the populous countries.

>Orthodox Christians aren't Christians

How do atheists manage to breathe?

>Not realizing Jesus would've been considered a communist by today's standards.

>More people have died in the name of Marx
Did you just assume my ideology you projecting plebbitor? Why do you compare religion with a economical theory? Why not compare with another religion? For example, worship of Lucifer has produced relatively extremely few murders, if any.

>Don't hate Christianity because it's good at spreading

People hate it because of HOW its spread you massive faggot, you have no grounds to be complaining about islam and communism as a christfag, they're all the same shit.

Atheism was a jewish hoax designed to streamline society with them on the very top and all rivals forever squashed below them. However that truth is slowly getting exposed as exactly that.

They just made it TOO shill not to notice.
>hey goy, you're all from Africans. Black pussy is god!
>There is no difference between Nordic Europeans and Australian Aborigines despite the fact this contradicts our own original theory as well as insults your intelligence
>Everyone in history was actually black!
It literally just got TOO ridiculous to swallow anymore. The fact it was constantly being amended by "yet another breakthrough confirming what we want" which began even tearing the community apart when Atheists started disagreeing with one another.

>our understanding of reality made everything worthless, and we stopped breeding
>everything that clings to hope wins
>you are now reminded of placebo effect
>yours is just the opposite
God gave you what you wanted, and now you die.

Jews worship Satan and have killed millions. I think your logic is flawed.

>Christcucks

>tfw too intelligent to be religious

I used to be an atheist. Now henotheist

>atheists took over white countries
>whites stop clinging to life
Even USSR had to reinstall religion, because atheists were worthless combatants.

>atheists

Nah, you are just to undereducated.
youtu.be/qPVf-exCgEo

I think you mean too autistic

psychologytoday.com/blog/psyched/201205/does-autism-lead-atheism

>It's always Sonic

Never heard an atheist say that. Only heard it from people "identifying as" Orthodox. "Identifying" is a very low bar, you see. On a related note, people are still (a 1000 year old tradition) often recorded as Orthodox if they have a Slavic last name. Few of them practice, want to know about, or indeed agree with tenets of Christianity.

Your whole view on this issue is based on statistics, which are lies. And you stack more lies on that shaky foundation and you're building a beacon of delusion, which will guide your little fishing boat to the reefs for the amusement of Allah's faithful

What's your god's preferred pronoun

>girls having reasons to do anything but for attention
kek

>You cannot be redpilled and an atheist. Atheist overwhelmingly vote in liberal cancer like feminism, Marxism, and leftism.
>because you are one thing, you cannot be another unrelated thing
I bet you voted remain faggot.

T. Asshurt faggot atheist

Sonic is the patron saint of autism/atheism

>too autistic
Religion 101:
>if you don't believe this you're brain-damaged,
therefore
>let's send bad goyim to the loony bin and lobotomize them

Why do autistic people love sonic so much?

ATHEISM/LARPAGANISM = LEFT/LIBERAL

>what is nominalism

Nice stats lad

Atheism is cancer and if left unchecked will lead to the destruction of the west.

Religion is the ultimate cuckery. Some fairy in the sky dictates your fate instead of yourself? Some pedo in a dumbass dress tells you what to believe. A book written by a bunch of middle eastern followers tells you how to act. Jesus was the only uncucked Christian despite being a commie and a leftist.

>ad populum
>ad hominem
>strawmen

>Some fairy in the sky dictates your fate instead of yourself? Some pedo in a dumbass dress tells you what to believe. A book written by a bunch of middle eastern followers tells you how to act.

> not an argument

the percentage may be going down but the total is still going up, this is because muzzies are breeding like crazy

I don't get it. It's not like 84% of the population aren't moron cunt fucktards. So what's the point then?

>implying the Godless are worth arguing with
>implying they shouldn't just be shamed

Back to /Reddit/

You're an idiot, Atheism is in the decline everywhere, even in atheist states that have barely any Muslims:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_atheism#Czech_Republic

>b-but there are still more atheists today than ever!

That's because there are more people today you idiot.

>You cannot be redpilled and an atheist. Atheist overwhelmingly vote in liberal cancer like feminism, Marxism, and leftism.
literally guilt by association. I strongly dislike feminists and marxists and modern leftism even though I consider myself on the left on many issues

religion is the ultimate bluepill. you are just describing people who have replaced their religion with political ideologies that are equivalent to religion, especially feminists and marxists.

>hurr but I don't believe in God but I voted Trump
how can I have voted for trump if I'm not american?

>I consider myself on the left of many issues

Faggot.

autists tending to be less religious is a plus for atheism if anything

autists lack social ability and emotional ability, and those are the things that religion is based on, not reason.

that said, I have seen many extremely autistic religious posts in my time

you don't even know what those issues are desu, how can you assume I'm a faggot?

Yeah thats why they did this, wow eeryhing is so simple! I should just praise Jesus and say FUCK detailed observation! The lord will guide me as long as I shill in his direction without actually contributing to the discussion

This is why religious people are not like philosophy people.

>implying there are any decent arguments for the existence of gods.

Back to the pew.

Well, existence is a pretty good starting point.

Unless you believe the atheism fairy just exploded nothing into everything and had it magically form sentient life.

>Haha, you couldn't be more wrong. Russians identify as Orthodox, one can often hear "those damn Christians should be thrown out of our land", for some reason many people think that "Christian" means those wacko charismatic cults from America, as opposed to Orthodox (the sensible kind of religion where you don't have to attend church), Catholics (popemobile lol) and Muslims. Yes, this is the extent of folk interest in theological matters. Actual Russian spirituality has more to do with Roerich than the Bible, more people are exposed to yoga than to church, and yoga generally has much better reputation.

I have to wonder how this will look in the long term, though. In America religious white people like Evangelicals massively outbreed non religious white people, and IMO that is why white people have become more and more conservative as a demographic. In a few generations will the same be true of Russia where the Russian population is full of traditionalist Orthodox people?