Wow, just wow. This rampant sexism takes my breath away

Wow, just wow. This rampant sexism takes my breath away

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OwDiPrFCM0M
salon.com/2016/11/09/the-hillary-clinton-campaign-intentionally-created-donald-trump-with-its-pied-piper-strategy/
youtube.com/watch?v=3LwnKBs5axo
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/307807-roger-stone-recount-ups-prosecution-odds-for-clinton
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

eat my ass

>woman

>Lusztig

>popular vote matters guys

Libtard tears thread?

Thread music:
youtube.com/watch?v=OwDiPrFCM0M

>Won all 3 debates
kek

First women candidate was was LP though

She LOST the last 2 debates and LOST the pop vote by over 1 million after you take away the 3 million illegal votes.

The level of deluded butthurt here is magnificent

Hilarious Demoshit mistakes general?

salon.com/2016/11/09/the-hillary-clinton-campaign-intentionally-created-donald-trump-with-its-pied-piper-strategy/

>victory

Wrong song faggot:
youtube.com/watch?v=3LwnKBs5axo

And you ran a baby eater! Very avant garde.

You'd have to be actually retarded to think she won the 2nd debate

Even if you're being generous to her the best you can get is

1st Debate: Clinton
2nd Debate: Trump
3rd Debate: Tie

how long is this fucking gif

Read the filename retard

>beat opponent by 2 million votes
>Lose election

I cannot begin to comprehend the mental gymnastics that Americans must go through to say that the electoral college is a fair and just system. SHE LITERALLY KILLED HER ENEMY AND HE WON.

Woman gets cucked by affirmative action type policy for rednecks.

More news at 11.

>doesn't say how long it is
did you read it?

>won any of the debates
D E L U S I O N S

We played by Canada rules m8
Retarded nigger

first post: best post

I'm tired of this whole >she won by 2 million votes meme.
50 percent of illegal immigrants in California have a photo id. This election determined whether or not they could stay or go home. WHY WOULDN'T THEY VOTE? OH THATS RIGHT, THEY DID AND THATS WHY SHE WON POPULAR VOTE.

>mental gymnastics

It's called the "rule of law" you syrup nigger.

>lol i don't know how to insult and am losing so i will just call him retarded.
it is 211 frames and an average of 3 sec each so about 10.5 min if you were actually wondering about the answer to what i asked.

He must be talking about the 2007 Dem primaries.

fpbp

Victoria Woodhull was the first woman to run for president, in 1972, and no she did not win 3 debates or win the popular vote.

But neither did Hillary Clinton, she only won the first debate.

That's not how your system works either you stupid fucking leaf.

In 1896, 1926, 1957, and 1979, the winning party of the Canadian federal election lost the popular vote.

Virtually no country in the world uses direct democracy to elect their leaders. Because that would be retarded.

niggers

Give it up, slick

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/307807-roger-stone-recount-ups-prosecution-odds-for-clinton

The wall just got 10 feet higher

How do you even win a debate when neither parties involved even made any points and just fuckin threw shit at each other the whole time?

What the fuck?

Not an argument?

No proof she's a woman.

Damn, that was based user...

Looked her up, you mean 1872

>Mental gymnastics?

Are you fucking retarded? Unable to read?

Google Article 2, US Constitution. That's the rule book.

2 million surplus Mexicans in California don't count due to the glorious system of checks and balances our founding fathers created.

>B4 x C3 / *unsheats longsword* C5 @ A2
Heh, notten personel ked

>9 minutes, 49 seconds
Well played, user

Dont call him a retard -.-

>Won the debates
>Walked into a diss about going to jail

LOL, she lost that 2nd debate so hard.

Sorry! >.

>won all three debates...

>what is the electoral college

>hillary fucking clinton

people like this should be publicly hanged

>implying you can "win" the debates instead of it being a subjective manner
>implying we "denied" her the office because we're big meanies instead of because of the electoral college

eat my ass indeed

United STATES of America
Each STATE holds a vote
The winner of the STATES' popular vote receive the STATES' electors.
They elect a President for the United STATES of America.

>won
>debates
nah

>Muh popular vote

Too bad we're a Constitutional Republic, not a Direct Democracy.

She definitely won debate one, but debate two and three were a lot closer.

Same thing happened to Al Gore but lol who cares he's just a fucking privileged white male.

Yeah, the government should've ignored the fact that Trump absolutely raped her at gaining electoral votes and let her be president just because she's a woman. That, of course, wouldn't be sexism at all.

It's not called a victory when you LOSE

>When you crash harder than you should have because you believed the lying media
Sorry mate but you did it to yourself. We tried to warn you.

This so much. The general election debates were a waste of time. No substance just 90 minutes of personal attacks.

and no "you'll go to jail" is not "winning" a debate fuckwads. Nobody won. They were shit, both candidates were shit. No matter who won the election we all lose.

>lose an election based on pre determined rules
>OMG SEXISM

This is why you lost, liberals.

Go to bed.

>"""""won"""""" all three debates

Source?

We didn't get to where we are now by doing everything like everyone else.

>won all 3 debates
>implying she won ANY debates

Maybe the first one; Trump wasn't fully prepared, and he did look like a bit of a sniffer. But to ignore his demolition derby of a second debate victory is to pretend that he never said what has now become one of the world's most widely-recognize political one-liners: "Because you'd be in jail."

Third debate is up in the air, but I called it for Trump. Props to Hillary for holding her ground after Trump's initial assault. There is no question she is one of the most practiced political debaters in the country, seeing as she would go on to turn most of Trump'd attacks look like glancing blows, but she was still on the defensive most of the match, and she had a rather weak opening. Not to mention that she really looked abominable, which IMO is part of the performance.

How do you guys cope with the unknowable amount of history lost to the victors' narrative? What horrible injustices have been committed in the world that were swept under the rug or even completely reframed? How many evils do we celebrate as victories for peace and freedom?

It saddens me to think that some day, kids might learn in history class about President Clinton, the progressive hero who won back her country after it was stolen by Adolf Trumpler.

When are people going to drop the "America is still sexist" campaign. This is as bad as "America is still racist against blacks". Her being a woman is irrelevant. Fuck the left for choosing looks over merit.

>beat opponent by 11 whole countries
>people start acting like the popular vote ever mattered

/thread

daddy ale joes

Who is "we" ?

I do, yes. Typo.

jews, senpai

Guys Hillary won all 3 debates just ask CNN

>SHE LITERALLY KILLED HER ENEMY AND HE WON.
More like she fired more bullets and still lost.

I'll give her the first one even though she looked bad too. 2nd he mercilessly destroyed her, 3rd was a slight win.