I want a "where are they now" King of the Hill episode set around this year's presidential election

I want a "where are they now" King of the Hill episode set around this year's presidential election.

College-age millennial Bobby becomes a disillusioned bernout who writes in Vermin Supreme. Dale shouts shadilay at the sky at 2am on November 9th. This shit practically writes itself.

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video7666674/female_anal_puming
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Haha would be great user, even if it doesn't come just use your imagination and it'll come true.
If you can dream it, you can meme it.

xvideos.com/video7666674/female_anal_puming

witnessed

Witness me too asshole

Oh shit checking myself now

k

Check this too

And that too

Bobby becomes a cuck, jerking off while Connie gets dicked by all the yellow-fever betas

So... he cucks himself to watch himself fuck Connie?

I don't see where you were going with this.

Noice, iatvax aspiring champion of kek

>Hank would be a never Trump Cruz supporter
>Peggy would be for Clinton
>Bobby would be a Sanders supporter because he would want free shit
>Dale wouldn't trust anyone
>Bill would be all in for Clinton to impress Peggy
>Boomhaure would calmly support Trump

>Bill

I dunno man, I could see him as a Johnson supporter. I can't figure if Luanne would vote Clinton or Stein, though.

This is Bill we're talking about. He'd overhear Peggy say she doesn't like Trump and then go home and fill his yard with Clinton signs. He'd go full blown cuck SJW also just to impress her.

>>Boomhaure would calmly support Trump

HesgonnabuildadangolwallmankeepoutallthebeanersfromtakingourjobsItellyouwhatmantalkinboutAmericafirst

Dale would freak out over the early pizza leaks

Lets not forget the most redpilled of them all
-killed 50 nips for our freedom
-tried to assassinate Castro twice
-insulted former president Carter to his face

This is the best thread in recent memory.

>this thread

>>>/reddit/

Stole Santa Anna's leg
top kek

He's dead tho

Underrated. Kek

He was a Texas Ranger after all.

HesgonnabuildadangolwallmankeepoutallthebeanersfromtakingourjobsItellyouwhatmantalkinboutAmericafirst,man

Fixed.

Can i be next?

Mr. Strickland would pretend to be a Berniebro to nail Millennial chicks

Somebody's doing the raping

>hank
Would be a Cruz man who would be horrified that he would have to support Trump. It would be really comedic to see.

>Peggy
Clinton supporter (I accidently fucking wrote Hillary instead of Peggy at first because they're pretty much synonymous)

>Bobby
Would probably end up supporting Hillary simpley because he would get his political knowledge from father (which he would reject), Connie (hillary), and mother. I also can't think of anything more willing to make hank say that boy ain't right than him wearing a pantsuit and imitating her.

>bill
Hillary because he is a doormat for strong female types

>Dale
I really want to say he wouldn't trust anyone but my desire to see Dale in a Maga hat makes me believe he would support him just for the hat and would try to convince hank to board the train

>boomhauer
Support Trump in his unintelligible speak and try to reason hank to support him in the same way

>Luanne
I'm not too sure with her. She might be with Hillary because dumb enough to fall for woman president meme and Peggy manipulation but might be dumb enough to support Trump because of his hair

>lucky
Support Trump because of some "gut feeling" about him

you forget that peggy STRONGLY loved bush 2.
She teeters on insanity when it comes to her political beliefs at time

Luanne would definitely support Hillary because lucky needs welfare and Hillary's stchik with the kids would sway luanne now that shes a mother

That's never stopped the democrats.