Serious question, but why is brother-sister incest considered degenerate...

Serious question, but why is brother-sister incest considered degenerate? This is the ultimate form of preserving the bloodlines, which is something Sup Forums seems particularly keen on. In addition, the risk of flipper babies is overblown and actual quite minimal if you know anything about genetics.

Thoughts?

Also >tfw you are an only child and will never experience such feels...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SaC3QvNTNec
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ask the fucking Hapsburgs, leaf

Is she giving him A FUCKING LEAF?

Ignore all southerner threads

ya wanna fuck your sister, eh there leaf? Don't worry, I'd fuck her too.

In short, because I'm lazy, inbreeding encourages bad recessive genes to come out. Inbreeding increases your risk of neurological problems, disease and cancer. They also usually have weaker immune systems.

>have a twin sister

MY GENES WILL BE IMPERIVOUS

Pretty much this

Naw, its from an ad for coffe that realy looked like it was about to lead into incest, drawn with charecters from a show that tumblr has decided should have incest

I like incest as a concept but I hate my sister because she's a bitch
>would never/10

As long as you don't have a child, it's alright.
By the time she becomes pregnant, make sure you're the king of your country, otherwise it is degenerate, yes.

that was generations worth of inbreeding, bonding with your sister with some fun no nonsense fucking is GOAT

Dipper goes to taco bell

All bullshit aside I want to tongue fuck my half-sister's pussy so bad. I think it's because she has always flaunted her body in front of me so much.

We didn't grow up together, and she is fucking gorgeous and redpilled.

Can't help myself.

Look, it truly comes down to genetics. Its wrong to us inherently from nature because eventually or in some cases immediately, it lessens the gene pool

In all seriousness, I don't think it should be.
If we ignore the possibility of potato babies i would argue that it's an intimate bonding experience. What safer way to explore your sexuality than with your sibling. It would only bring you closer.

pics of your sis?

Incest is degenerate. Love between male and female siblings is pure.

Can't risk doxing myself, one of these fags would find her Facebook and out me for lulz.

This is why we can't have nice things.

What about pics of just her tits but not her face also do you think you have a chance at fucking her?

youtu.be/SaC3QvNTNec

She is coming to live with me soon while she goes to college, I'm hoping we get drunk together one night so I can lean in for a drunken incestuous make out session.