Which of these would become a third world dictatorship the quickest if all seceded and became their own countries?

Which of these would become a third world dictatorship the quickest if all seceded and became their own countries?

Hard mode: can't pick a blue state

Mississippi

Texas

Lol theyre all third world right now as is

WV

Hawaii

A

North Dakota

Arizona. Wars break out over access to Colorado River, Arizona loses out. Millions of people in the desert reliant upon irrigated farmland, now have no water.

War never changes.

>implying AZ wouldnt btfo all the pussy dude weed CO fags and turn it into their colony

Also bump, this thread has potential

California. Too many people, too much crime and no means to support them all on its own.

>Arizona
>losing a war
Against fucking who? Thier fucking flag was thier shooting competition flag and they rolled with it because they loved shooting so fucking much.

>Legion ending is best ending

Can't say for dictatorship but Alaska would end up in a race war.

I think any of them. Russia would have their hands all over it.

I don't know, but nobody will fuck with Arizona.

fucking

swell guy

Utah would become a Theocracy and would be ruled by LDS.

>T. Nerd that has never been to Arizona
You realize pretty much everyone out in the country carries a gun on their hips, and has rifles, and shotguns at home.
The rednecks that live in this state are fucking insane.

REEEEEEEEE

I just want to form uberappalachia from Maine to Alabama!
We shall rise again!

WV already has seceded, dumbass. That's the one state that you cant say this about.

Michigan would quickly head a federation including Ohio, illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Wisconsin, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, Western Pennsylvania, and upstate New York as the wars for fresh water begin.

Empire of New Prussia when?

Anyone that is not California. We supply the food, you supply the suckin our dicks. redstates BTFO

cant argue with this tbqh family

i second this

AZ fag here. You guys have no IDEA how based everyone is. A huge portion of niggers, Chinks, and the legal spics pack heat and are actual family people. Most are religous, too.

oh no he didnt

Alabamafag here. We would probably be a theocracy and poor but otherwise would survive okay.

Texas is the most self sufficient state with not only plentiful oil and natural gas but also the refineries and electric generators necessary to make use of it.

OP question is weird because economically under developed (third world) and dictatorship are not mutually exclusive. Which states are both totalitarian leaning and have under developed economies? Hawaii probably.

>california
>not going instantly into default
>not instantly drying up and dying of thirst
>Army is comprised of hunting rifles, pea shooters, and pistols with 2 round mags

Do people outside of San Fran and LA legitimately take Calexit seriously?

no

I dont think anyone actually takes it seriously, even in those places.

I have it on good authority that Arkansas would quickly devolve into a number of fiefdoms if the Federal government ever dissolved. Hill country, you see. Lots of nooks and crannies for insular tribes to survive in.

CA

Whichever state has the most non-whites

Probably Maryland

Boulder and Denver aren't this entire state.

Colorado Springs by itself will blow you the fuck out. We control the river, bitch

Indiana is fine as we're self sufficient and are the best state in the country for responsible spending. Ffs we haven't been in the red since 2004, which is almost twice as long a streak as the next closest state.

We'd be Hungary. Not super rich, not glamorous, but sufficient and responsible. The population here is as conservative as a northern state can get.