Man kills a mouse. He posts it to social media. Gets fired from his job, could face possible charges for animal cruelty...

Man kills a mouse. He posts it to social media. Gets fired from his job, could face possible charges for animal cruelty.

youtube.com/watch?v=4yrf6XHY1j4

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1180340/GRAPHIC-Man-kills-mouse-using-taser-gun.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HRPzPjOR9lc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He killed a jew and posted it on social media? There's literary nothing wrong with jews.

Funniest part is the anchor says something along the lines of "he would have gotten away with it too if he didn't upload the video to social media"

That honestly is a pretty fucked up way to do it. Potential serial killer material right there.

should get the death penalty

>Look out, the fucking mouse police is here

Who the fuck cares if it's fucked up? It's a fucking mouse. Have you seen a centipede kill a mouse? Honestly, this electronic death was probably 5x more humane then what this mouse had coming.

>Have you seen a centipede kill a mouse?

user, we are humans. Not centipedes. Have you seen the way animals rape and kill each other at random? Should we condone that as well?

is it wrong if you get caught masturbating to it?

Anyone got the video?

I wouldnt want someone tasing mice on his facebook wall working for me. What a goober.

Is he a spic?

Kek I'm an animal technician at a research institution and last Tuesday I got paid to kill 24 mice and collect all their blood, slice them open, and collect their organs into tubes.

It's a mouse.
Rodent.
Filth.

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1180340/GRAPHIC-Man-kills-mouse-using-taser-gun.html

he sounds more like a Jersey fag.

Cruel but nobody would have given a fuck if that mouse had hanta virus.

Obviously it looks like a pet store mouse so unless it was food for other animals this guy is a bit of a jerk, doesnt trigger me in the slightest though.

Didnt watch the video, just saw the thumbnail, obviously if he is laughing maniacally its different.

The fact that people are saying shit like "it's honestly pretty fucked up" is just proof how beta and fucking cucked the majority of men are now a days.

At least this guy gets it.

inb4 mouse gets testicles cut off gif

That is a terrible way to talk about the African American community.

Animal abuse is nigger-tier. You can find lots of animal abuse videos straight from the hood- rodents, birds, cats, dogs, you name it. Absolutely no regard for life in general.

I just watched the video.

If I was a feeder mouse, I would l would pray for a death like that. That mouse literally won the lottery.

Good. They should put him in jail.

Well, I killed them humanely. I didn't tase them to death...

thats nothing compared the the chink who live streams this shit.

why you nazifags are so cold and lack of compassion

Ive done some animal euthanasia for biomedical reserach, we gassed em though

It's in man's dna to kill animals. You are seriously fucking beta if this shit triggers you. It honestly gets me excited. Haven't you ever been hunting phaggot?

After twenty minutes I'm still waiting for a point to be made. Are you saying that his employer isn't free to fire him "for cause" if his actions could have negative affects on their public image/brand? Are you saying that laws made for moral (and often sanitation) purposes are wrong?

Here we go

tfw you mutter "wir mussen die juden ausrotten" under your breath as you turn on the CO2 to kill the mice

nice!!!!

Looked like a feeder from the thumbnail, if thats the case its hardly worse than feeding it to a snake, spider, repile, centipede etc.

Torturing and killing are not the samething

Honestly I'd fire him too. First sign of a serial killer or a pedophile/rapist is animal abuse and the way he killed the mouse shows he's at least a sociopath.

>getting excited over electrocuting a helpless mouse to death

You are a degenerate.

that's fucked up, sickos

Nice, you got any more?

wow. i just read 2 pages worth of comments on liveleak. people are REALLY overacting to this. i can't believe how cucked we are.

I care. Kill all things quick and with mercy. You kill because something is a pest or a nuisance. You don't kill out of some sick sadistic pleasure because that makes you a psychopath. Or... it makes you a pest or nuisance to be killed yourself.

:(

youtube.com/watch?v=HRPzPjOR9lc

You tell me how you would rather die if you were a mouse, like this, or in a few seconds from a taser.

Now that's entertainment

Somali Muslim tries to kill white conservatives
Hero white guy with a gun blows him away with a .45

And Sup Forums doesnt even press F

Shameful

How long does that rat take to kill that scorpion?

Abusing animals is literally the start of every serial killers career. The Ukranian guys did it. Pick axe guy did it. And so on.

He killed it very quickly. Mother nature is much crueler. Stop being such a fucking faggot.

Goliath WINS

The weak muat fear the strong

True. And there is absolutely a difference between hunting game animals for the express purpose of sustaining yourself off of them in some way and torturing animals to death just to get your rocks off like some sort of savage.

about 5 or so minutes. starts with stinger, then removes pincers.
until the rat flips it over onto its back. game over for scorpi

Explain why the scorpion is having a difficult time taking down a rat when it has poison damage and rats only have physical.

>torturing/killing small animal and posts it on social media

Those who do this type of stuff are the socially inept dregs of society who should never be around anyone or anything. Let's not pretend otherwise.

Let's be clear, he wasn't doing this to a cat or a dog, which I do take some issue with and would never kill unless I needed it for food. HE WAS DOING IT TO A FUCKING FEEDER MOUSE. Seriously if you care about a fucking mouse, you're the degenerate one.

Lel.

a lot of pussies ITT

Torturing animals is for niggers.

You're not a nigger, are you pol?

you are wrong.

life is sacred and it's our job to protect the weak.

dunno.

>He killed a jew

it was a mouse, not a rat

Teenage boys killing small animals for fun is pretty normal desu.

Kek

Nothing says "I'm a real man" like torturing small defenseless animals to death.

Huh. Russian Chris-Chan analogue burned a hamster to death and cut a rooster, which was dressed in a Russian flag, up. I think he targeted the neck. Oh, he also was shotuing 'Glory to Ukraine'.
Now he is trying to get an ex-police dog to gut it.

That's not true in relation to animals. Even Biblically God gave us domain over the animal kingdom. Go ahead and serve off a road to avoid a turtle and kill yourself though if that's you want to live.

Thats my point, as i said ive euthanized rats, guinea pigs before, shot all sorts of small animals and birds, sea fish a couple of times a year.

Id never deliberately torture animals, that shits fucked up, i love animals, wanted to be a vet for a time.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
i know it's a lizard, but i'm hearing Kermit's screaming

Nothing says "I'm a woman" like feeling sorry for the animal.

I wish this fucking gook would get a bigger box.

The bigger the claws the less potent the venom.

Oh Jesus, lizard bro wasn't prepared.

As a general rule of thumb, the bigger the pincers, the less venomous the scorpion

>0:43-44

>believing this religious horseshit

Whatever makes you feel better about torturing animals, faggot.

what you dont see is the mouse grinding beetles for 8 hours

Define "torturing" an animal.

lmoa

this fight never worked out at the time
>

It's just completely unnecessary animal cruelty. I've killed a mouse before, smacked it with a sandal while it was scurrying across the living room floor. The difference is it was a wild mouse and I didn't kill it because I enjoyed it, I did it because it was an unwanted pest.

This guy actually went out to the pet store and bought a mouse just so he could tase it to death for his own amusement. It's a fucked up thing to do.

I don't know if he deserves charges brought up against him but I would fire him if I was his boss simply because it speaks volumes about his character and I wouldn't have anyone like him working for me.

These are great

>me walking through Oakland or Detroit.

This thread has proven that 60% of pol are nigger tier animal abuse degenerates. Men only kill animals to survive, not for the pleasure of killing. That is literal degeneracy and you should sterilize yourself before continuing your murderer genes.

People who put animals on the same level as people are the one's who actually lack morals. Animals exist solely for man, not the other way around.

>QUICK KILL
>PERFECT

>live in arizona
>see this thread
guess I won't be sleeping tonight

There are people in this thread right now that think his actions represent true masculinity.

Lame and kinda gay.

here is a rat offering a poo to the scorpi

Thinking a cat is better in any way than a mouse.
Pls go pleb.

If he was hunting a deer or something and was doing it for fun and the meat/hide that makes sense. When you are doing more sadistic stuff like this you are in serial killer territory. Pick axe guy only suffocated kittens. In a way a humane death (drowning is an acceptable way of putting animals down for example). It's the fact him and taser guy got their rocks off doing it that is screwed up.

fucking nips why tho?

And faggots like you wonder why our country is so cucked. Look in the mirror bitch. Go out and kill an animal before you start talking politics.

show us some fatalities please

>Pls don't hurt me take my feces as an offering of peace
guess it didn't turn out too well for the rat