Blood on the Ice: Frozen Fish Graveyard

>the photos had captions such as, “I am d… d… drowning, s … s… suffocating.”

>“What were you people thinking, to use dead fish to decorate a playground?” said one commenter, who added the rink was “disrespectful of life.”

>“We received critical voices saying it is not good to use creatures as a toy, and that it is bad to let food go to waste,” Space World spokesman Koji Shibata

Remind me how Nips are people again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ERnQQnaVEPA
youtube.com/watch?v=YB_S8b_q4Uk
youtu.be/VR9DgPbnyxk
youtube.com/watch?v=DUMkqm9melo
youtu.be/FXtEE48OvsE
cnn.com/2016/11/28/asia/japan-frozen-fish-rink-trnd/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck. Is this the result of all that radiation poisoning their brains from Hiroshima and Nagasaki? What a waste in so many levels.

Instead have prisoners stuck in the ice and have people pay to skate over them

orientals never were human to begin with.

>#FishLivesMatter

holy shit, top kek

It sure was nippy on that rink

The fish were already dead, and they paid for the cost of the fish. There is nothing wrong with what they did

More or less ethical than giving a dog a blowjob?

Just lmfao @ all of this.

I don't really care about the dead fish, still though. Who the fuck thought doing this was a good idea?

All it would take is for one dumbass to clip one of those fish while skating and they'd have a lawsuit on their hands.

Either way, I needed a good laugh. Thanks op.

Less by far.

lol who cares they're fish

>watching a video on youtube
>How to gut and clean a fresh water trout
>Lots of dislikes
>comments crying over the fish

for what purpose?

Carlos!
Fine, you can stay

fish, crabs and other kinds of selfish... ACTUALLY!

More than niggers

Oh so you can stuff your face endless on fish and crab, but the second you kill them for amusement is when you've gone too far?

Fuck off hippies. Animals exist for our benefit. If I want to kill a tiger to cure my fleeting boredom, I fucking will. I'm a human. No amount of any animals mean anything compared to me.

seems kind of cool

does japan have sjw's that they would be forced to apologize ?

Not only were the fish already dead, but they were so old the fish market was going to throw them in the trash.

Also, some of the larger fish were just printed paper cutouts.

What a stupid thing to get upset over.

this would be pretty spooky.

Morally, no
Is a dumb idea though

Didn't your mother ever teach you not to play with food?

Goddammit Carlos.

>fish can be frozen for food
>fish can't be frozen for entertainment

Doesn't seem like the worst possible idea, just seems like something Japan would do.

They're just fish...
Who cares?
They're on about the same consciousness level as insects.
It looked pretty cool to me.
Japan needs to ignore these faggots. They are going to lose their way.

>Remind me how Nips are people again?

they shut it down didn't they?

Iktf

When did it even get like this?
I got lucky and fished a nice fat octopus last summer. So I naturally went to the rocky shore to BTFO of it. As I was smashing it to the rocks again and again (the tradition is 40 times) this bitch comes yelling at me for torturing it. She even got her boyfriend to back het AND CALLED THE COPS.

Hey it's not my fault this fucking octopus wouldn't die. But it sure as hell was tasty.

That was a pretty good one Carlos

> Nick a fish with a skate
> Fish guts cover the rink

>I got lucky and fished a nice fat octopus last summer. So I naturally went to the rocky shore to BTFO of it. As I was smashing it to the rocks again and again (the tradition is 40 times)

haha no way I never heard of such a practice

They have octopus near Greece?

Agree with all you said except the last sentence. Sorta 14 yr old metal cringe.

cucks like you and peta are why the west is dying.

If I saw a random guy fighting an octopus I would also call the police

Not only this but it's hilarious reading about japs getting all teary eyed over frozen dead fish when you see the way they treat LIVE animals in those markets etc.

Was only last week I seen a video of some chink with a plate of sushi in front of her, it was garnished with half a frog that was still alive, was sliced in half while alive and no doubt the bitch was going to eat the poor thing alive aswell.

If your going to eat or cook something at least fucking kill it first you stupid fucky cunts!!!!1

You guys wanna see someone get mega-triggered over a fish?

youtube.com/watch?v=ERnQQnaVEPA

Hang in there a bit because she takes a minute to warm up to max cat lady crazy.

You're welcome.

are you guys gay? they're fucking fish man who gives a shit its a pretty cool idea

part 2 where she really goes off

youtube.com/watch?v=YB_S8b_q4Uk

Wasting food is definitely not something that should be promoted.

I'd rather have you die than have my dog die to be quite honest with you.

big fucking deal

How do you even skate on that

Do you just cut through the fish with your skates?

youtu.be/VR9DgPbnyxk
We fishers know some things you commoners don't. BTFO of an octopus is a sacred ritual, you shouldn't interfere.

jesus christ

wtf I hate japan now

those fish are still alive? fishes get frozen during the winter but once they thaw its like they weren't frozen at all.

it may be "edgy",but it's true

you'd kill every last animal in the world if it meant your own survival

any sane person would

I bet they thought it would be like skating through an aquarium frozen in a single moment in time

and this was just the result of the execution falling far, far, far short of the vision

I hope you are just pretending to not be able to read.

The fish were old.

Holy shit that is awesome! Fuck animal rights Queers!

I do not like skating on fish;

When temperatures rise they go squish.

I'd be bounder

To glide o'er a flounder;

Tho shrimp on cold ice are a dish.

youtube.com/watch?v=DUMkqm9melo

Respect for Greek fisherman just went way up

There is some sense to it. Don't drag a huge half-dead fish through a populated beach in front of children.

BUT FACK YOU WHALE AND FACK YOU DOALFINN AMIRITE!??!

Not always. The survival rate after freezing isn't that high.

youtu.be/FXtEE48OvsE
turns out some westerners really hate us for this lel
>those comments

14 yr Olds agreeing with each other.

I forgot how edgy it is to not respect life

Wow what an original and thought provoking stance on the welfare of living creatures

what does rubbing it in its own foam do?

It was a shitty idea for decoration.

They aren't

They had to fucking copy Western civilization like the unfeeling robots they are

lol the fucking paddle

>Eat animals
>Forcibly impregnate animals
>Slave labor from animals
>Wear animals
>Hunt animals
>Experiment on animals

BUT GOD FORBID WE FREEZE THEM

>three women struggle to figure out a plan to lift a 20 lb object 6 feet to the water after complaining to see if someone would fix their manufactured problem

And to think these savages want real responsibilities

It's just fish, why is this anymore cruel to the fish than eating them? I mean it's not as shocking as what the Chinese do to dogs and cats, fish are basically sea insects

>When the weeb propaganda hits you hard

REMEMBER WHEN PEOPLE WHO PROTEST THIS SHIT WILL LITERALLY GO TO FAST FOOD PLACES AND EAT MEAT
MEAT THAT COMES FROM AN ANIMAL
AN ANIMAL THAT WAS SLAUGHTERED
Its shit like this that makes me wonder if the sjw fucks really give a shit about animals

I don't really understand either.

ok.

there was a pond with koi fish and it would freeze solid every winter, and come spring those fishes are fine.

>people are more upset at the octopus
>than they are at the man
>getting paid $32
>for 8 hours of hard work

i just wanna see some pics of the rink sounds cool someone link please

>what's killing for absolutely zero practical reason

This is how I know you're a chink (or a savage spic)

They care about ONE thing.
Virtue signalling.

How many of these fucks would give money or even 5 minutes towards saving animals IF they couldn't tell anyone about it?

I would've liked to skate there. It sort of looks like the fish heads are sticking up out of the ice. I wonder what would happen if you stuck your skate into one of them. Would it split open and spray fish brains all over the rink? More than likely you'd just trip and break your ankle.

Maybe it's better that they were forced to close it down before it opened. Someone was likely to get sued.

99 percent of activism is virtue signalling to get laid, activist culture is very shallow and a huge disappointment to the few rare people who genuinely have a heart.

>STINGray
>"IT DOESN'T HAVE A STINGER"

Calm de fockdown, countryman. The fish were dead.

Fuckin' city softcock poofter.

Soulless Nips deserve another nukin'!

Would have loved to skate on it, Shame it'll be gone.

I thought liberals loved "Modern Art"

Wow stupid. Its just some fish. I bet you woukdnt give a shit if it was a bunch of tarantulas. But muh fish lives matter.

has social media awakened the sleeping giant of narcissism in everyone?
i dont have any social media

feels kind of bluepilled honestly, especially when realizing our ancestors would kill ferocious beasts for survival and without modern day tech.

I have nothing against killing a tiger legally for fun, but it won't impress me.

it's funny because many japs said “stop! coz western media would make fun of us”.
and now that's become true.

japs are fucking dumb.

Have been to the Tsukiji (or whatever) fish market and can attest to this. I thought it was a pretty cool attraction, if the Weeaboonese suddenly like fish so much, could they kindly stop killing whales for a minute or two?

He is hydrating it.

Gives it mass/solidifies it so that there can be impact at the crash. If you don't, it ends up getting too goey and the octopus does not absorb much of the hit.

cnn.com/2016/11/28/asia/japan-frozen-fish-rink-trnd/index.html

Also
>that guy threatening to murder his family

I really cannot relate with such people's mindsets.

Is that Mina from Twice? What a cutie.

tfw right wing anti establishment nationalist but still disgusted by this.

Willing to argue and debate if you want to reply.

Fuck dolphins fucking mercury sponges.

Wouldn't this just be shit for skating on anyway?

If a westerner did this and called it "art" they'd recieve a McArthur grant

Sure, she is crazy. But the guy who caught or dragged the Stingray is a filthy spic. He should not be allowed to have it on account of his inferior genes.

It is a white cuck thing.
She was on the prowl for some refugee sperm first quality.

You're just being shellfish.

here. Just read an article about it
"He added the fish were purchased at a local fish market, and were dead before they were frozen. " Nevermind everything's okay but it's still kind of weird. I was under the impression that they killed over 5000 creatures for no reason.

Fuck I laughed at this. Can confirm - octopus are near invulnerable little fuckers. You could beat them to a slimy liquid and they'll still crawl away.

Tradition here is to quickly turn them inside out and tear out their guts. That bitch would have had a fucking heart attack.

Holy fucking shit what in actual fuck am I looking at.

What the fuck

>OP is a sensitive diaper wearing liberal
It's just fish, retard.

it's funny they knew how fucking gay western media is

fish aren't even at the level of animals

I can't see how this wouldn't make a huge mess if anyone actually skated there