Sup Forums ways your opinion on this?

Sup Forums ways your opinion on this?
Are you a cuck if you dont split everything 50/50?

Depends on the level of trust in the relationship. If I really loved someone, and I knew they loved me for who I am, then I would have no problem supporting them fully.

If it's some dumb slut then hell no

Cuck

faggot teen

If/when I get in a serious relationship I would rather do things 50/50. Making it so I cover her completely or she covers me completely isn't really good.

Because if something was to happen and we split up we could at least be financially independent.

Yes pay your own way you useless whores.

Jesus christ, if you're married just put everything into a joint account and pay from that- oh wait, hetero couple. No, hes doing the right thing. Bitch will take everything if he doesn't.

>loved me for who I am

Oh fuckin' boy

>Niggers paying bills

Not at all. But if you pay her way, there should be conditions on it.

Conditions such as loyalty. You shouldn't pay the way of someone you barely know

50/50 until we marry, then our wealth becomes one.

I mean, ideally when I marry my wife won't have to work and can homeschool the kids/look after the house so of course I don't expect her to pay 50% of the expenses

Really depends on if you see your wife as something you own as opposed to another person in the household.

It depends. Are you asking her to eat out at high end restaurants or live in an expensive house or apartment? Then the one that makes more pays more, but she shouldn't get a free ride either way.
But if you are in a relationship with someone that makes that much less than you you're just asking to get cucked by divorce courts

>hurr saying how you feel is for fags
You ever get tired of being a 12 year old manchild?

This person has no concept of being married and filing taxes. If they're not married I'd tell him to fuck off, if they are married that's how you do things.

>is he wrong?
Yes. No way those niggers make $110,000 a year.

>they loved me for who I am
worst meme of the century 2bh

Who cares what anyone else thinks? You come to an agreement with your partner with something you both consider fair, or the partnership dissolves. You not paying exactly 50% isn't inherently any worse than the relationship ending.

>for who I am

rev up those goalposts

Enjoy being single.

>50/50 until we marry, then our wealth becomes one.
>mixing finances with your wife
no.

I pay rent because I used to live by myself before she came along. She pays for food because she cooks every night which is her responsibility as a woman.

t. guy with redpilled gf

Why the fuck is everyone on /pol such a fucking nihilist? You just meet shit girls because you have no clue how to identify personality traits.

Are 90% of women materialistic whores? Yeah. Are there some who aren't. Obviously. Look for chicks with (mild) aspergers. Not even joking.

My wife and I have separate bank accounts
I cover the mortgage
She covers the bills
I make about $3k more per month than she does (she's an elementary school teacher) so she just covers like 7-800/mo and it works out.

Depends

If married, it doesnt matter because both incomes are pooled. Her money is your money, your money is her money.

If cohabiting without children, then the bills are split 50/50; each pays the same for the same level of service. It just means that the person earning more needs to adjust his/her lifestyle such that it is affordable for his/her partner. There are exceptions of course, where one might want to splurge on something that the other wouldn't want to.

in community property states such as texas you have to split everything 50/50. your poorly educated and are to stupid to be taught

Where's the part about her allowance?

>he doesn't get that the stoic man thing isn't about men being afraid to show their emotions
>he doesn't understand women don't want their men to be as emotional as them
>he doesn't understand human relationships
There are many keks in this world, and the one I have right now is right up there at the top.

I'm fine with doing joint finances proportional to income granted we're at that stage. But I'd also prefer to keep join finances to a minimum so I don't end up losing half my assets to her if she decides to divorce me to appease the gods of feminism.

Depends. Is there a kid she takes care of? Is she going to school? Is the 35k McCareer with no hope of improvement?

why would he date someone beneath his social level? Like you only fuck beneath your social level

What's the difference then? If you have that level of trust, split 50 50 and dole out whatever cash she needs left over.
Then be honest about your spending so she doesn't end up feeling like you have her by the purse and you don't end up feeling like your wife is a layabout leech. Fairness stops resentment from spawning.

This is assuming the man makes the most in the relationship. I'll bet my life that there are fucks on here who would absolutely love to work part time/be a stay at home dad.

well, if they want to split it equally:

they both earn 110k a year

So the husband could pay 68% of the bills
And the wife can pay the 32% left

That way they would split their sallary in base of their total income.

Why would you share a bed with someone every night for the rest of your life if you can't even trust them with your money?

She ordered lobster and i had pasta. I am being more than fair

You are a cuck if you have a dual income household. Find a conservative virgin, fuck her and make sure she's pregnant, then go to work. She should be a good mother for your kids.

It's improbable but not impossible. At the peak of their careers my father made 900k and my mother made 60k.

I'd expect our incomes to be pooled into a family income. I would then expect to have significant levels of control over our finances. It just seems like common sense really.

Unless you're married you're an idiot to pay more than half or take turns paying.

Hard to believe people like this still exist

none of you are going to talk about community property states where you HAVE TO BY LAW split your stuff 50/50?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Live equal to her, and pocked 40k a year while living in a 70k household.
either she bails and I have 20k more than before, or she doesn't and I get to spend money on stupid shit.

My girlfriend isn't employed and I take care of her. She earns her allowance depending on how good she does her work at home and how well behaved she is in general.
Her job is to cook, clean, take care of the german shepherds, get groceries, and be a good little obedient fuck toy
If she wasn't so obedient and submissive, I would dump her ass, but she is a good girl.
She doesn't bitch or talk back because she knows she has it made

>He thinks saying something to people on /pol is the same as talking to women
I'm not a moron, jackass. Women want a man that provides (subconsciously or not). They are more materialistic than men. You fucking autists just take it way too fucking far because you are emotionally retarded.

You cucks look at these things and think that they're hard coded rules that you have to follow. You think about them so much that you let them define you.
> Hurr, let me neg this chick
>Hurr, I'm not gonna let my whore wife use me for money
Here's a tip. Things are how you think of them.
If you think your wife is a golddigger because she makes less than you, than she becomes one. Don't let your meme's cuck you.

>Look for chicks with (mild) aspergers. Not even joking.

Bingo.
Gf is mildly autistic. I have to explain social situations and a lot of stuff, but she's loyal, non materialistic, and doesn't have your typical catty girl behaviors. Downside is the nonmaterialism means she's just not interested in dressing nicely or doing hair/makeup/etc. either.

I like how no one bothered to click your pic to see that if was not what you posted because of your flag.
Healthy gook tries to post a pic of moonman - Sup Forums fucks up, posts moeshit. Many such cases!
Sad!

That's what I was talking about. Not sure how you trust someone before years of a relationship.

I'd love to be a stay at home dad. You go girl! Go and climb that corporate ladder. They wanted work place equality ,they got it.

How attractive is she and how'd you get that arrangement?

I pay the mortgage that's it, she pays all the other bills and then gives me $500/m because those bills are like $400 MAX during the summer. $1400 Mortgage she gives me $500 so we both pay $900/m.

I have 2 cars she doesn't touch so I dont make her pay for those.

Depends on a number of factors

>How long have you been together?
Don't mix finances even a little with someone you aren't considering for marriage. You shouldn't even be living together. Everything 50/50

>Is the person earning less in school for a field that will pay more in the long run?
If the partner earning less is going for their PHD in engineering and working part time then support them while they study. It will pay off in the long run. ((If you don't split up))

>What hours is everyone working?
If one's working full time and the other's working part time then you split 50/50. If they're not happy with how much their paycheck goes to to bills they can get more hours.

>Are children involved?
You're fucked if they are

Almost right, just replace "I knew they loved me for who I am" with "I knew they wouldn't cheat on me and take everything I own later. Love beyond honeymoon is a myth, it's about faith in each other once the love is gone.

That's just not feasible anymore. You're simply ignorant of economics and finance if you think that's how society works at this point.

The days of single income families are dead. Feminism destroyed that and it's never coming back. The economy has adjusted to accommodate dual-income families and single income families will never return.

You can sit there and talk down to people all you want. You can pretend that everyone can make 6 figure incomes and support a family solo. But you just sound like a moron.

>can't make six figure incomes and support a family solo

Wew lad. Just when I thought you filthy frostbacks were redeeming yourself by being based as fuck earlier. You had to go and ruin it.

this.

bills should only be a small portion of your salary.

>i have no identity and do not wish nor realistically expect for someone to cherish that identity

Depends if he already pays for food and other misc. things that come along with living. If she paid for other things, I would probably pay more for the house. Considering she makes significantly less.

>I have to explain social situations and a lot of stuff

Really? Is that being mildly autistic?

I have to do that chit with almost every female I meet.

At least an 8, but personally I'd say a 9 (her tits could be a little bigger). She has slightly larger than medium tits, a huge ass, and she isn't overweight at all.
She is 20 years old.
She had a very poor upbringing. And she never had a boyfriend who wasn't totally broke. She is really grateful for even having the smallest amount of money being spent on her.
The arrangement came naturally. I took her out for a nice dinner on the first date and she sucked my dick in the car after. I
took note of how hard she let me choke her with my big dick.
It was made clear very early on that I could control her with money. She would tell her sad stories about being poor and struggling to afford food and rent with her shitty fast food and waitress jobs, so it was obvious that she wanted someone to take care of her.
She would always be repaying the money I was spending on her with sex and being completely obedient.
Early on I invited her over and told her to cook for me to test her.
So less than a month into the relationship I told her to stay at my house.

I'm usually quite cheap with women. But as soon as i picked this chick up she was extremely submissive.
And she took notice of my fat semi-bulge and started going to work before I had to tell her to.
She was always willing to fuck or do what I say, so i felt that she earned my spending on her.
Probably helped that she says that i'm the best lay she's ever had and have the biggest dick

>If you think your wife is a golddigger because she makes less than you, than she becomes one. Don't let your meme's cuck you.

This. I cover all expenses. Rent, food, bills, etc. Why? Because I don't give a fuck and I make more than 5x she does. Even after doing all this, I have 3 times more spending cash left over at the end of the month and she's happy as fuck. I take her out for dinner, buy her something nice, feel good about myself, and still pad my bank account.

8 years strong, gonna have a kid next year.

Sup Forums, in order to understand women, you gotta understand yourself and your place in the scheme.

I respect this, but it just seems unfulfilling.

How is this different than a drugs for money type deal, with sex being the drugs?

>Shit that never happened

Hows it feel to brag to literal autists and watch them eat it up like pathetic NEETs that they are?

>It's his fault she earns less
Yeah no, they both live in the same house, eating the same food so the expenses should be split 50/50
If she wants to get a better job she can have more spending money

UNLESS she's the mother of his children and she earns less because she's spending more time with the kids, then he should be expected to pay more

I just want to get my rocks off. I have pet dogs, cats and bros for actual friendship

Either way, It's a pretty common situation

One day I'd like to have children with a girl that is at least above average height but i'm not necessarily in any hurry for that right now so all is well

>6 figure incomes and support a family solo
50k a year is enough to comfortably support a wife and two kids in most of north america

If you have a true and proper relationship you should just have the same bank account. It doesn't matter who is paying bills as long as they get paid. Everything should be even. But we all know with a 50% divorce rate in America so good luck with that. Only a fucking idiot would try that these days.

Good thing I'm an idiot

I admire this.

My s/o and I go back and fourth between who makes more. I freelance and they currently have a corporate job. So far it has been mostly balanced but it's hard getting them to do their share of housework when I am the one home all the time... even if I am the bread winner. Feels like being a housewife but still have to pay the bills and it's exhausting sometimes.

>You pay 75% she pays 25%
>you divorce she gets 50%
fair... not.

This is utter crap his money her money, my wife and I have joint bank account, all money is pooled. Our family unit philosophy is literally is against the world. With emphasis on US. When we decided to get married I said to her divorce is not an option once were in were in and we jump in head first and don't look back, a broken family is not what I want for my children and that means we have to work together to make it work. If your not willing to give 100% of all you have to a relationship then you shouldn't be in a relationship, this goes for both sexes.

Oh yeah and another thing, I knew this girl who is married, and she had a joint bank account with her husband, every month she would spend thousands of dollars on interior decorating. This is what women do, give them a credit card and they'll spend the entire limit, give them an account with money in it and they'll spend it all. Then after emptying the account or credit card they will grow tired of you and move on to someone else with more money. :^)

This sounds like my ideal girl. How'd you find her?

I don't think I can stress enough that this is best post.

Split the bill 50 50? Does this assume they bought the same priced items? Did she buy lobster and he buy porridge?

If you don't want to split 50/50 marry someone else.
Why is this even a debate? Every family should make their own decisions.

if you're not married, then yes, 50/50, or agree on a split based on utility, like if the guy regularly fills up a pool, she shouldn't owe 50% of the water bill.

If you're married, you pool your money, but never expose yourself to more expenses than you can handle yourself.

Well in my household I pay bills and my wife buys our food, so we share our money
It's our kid that costs shitload of money

Ultimatums always work out well

>He spends half of his discretionary income on her
>She spends none of her discretionary income on him

You're paying her to have sex with you.

Jesus christ you fucking cuck.

This is bullshit.

Women are only attracted to ambition and status. Crazy rare to find the exception to this rule

Also how much money do you make per year and how attractive are you?

>You just meet shit girls

Well, it's hard not to when they make up 95% of women

You lose nothing by being cautious and risk everything by being incautious.

Basically, your idea is to be a full retard.

MOOOOOOOOT

>loves me for who I am
Have you ever even met a woman??

Saw her in public and asked for her number in the city

200 k, average looking

I monitor her phone and internet activity. She doesn't show signs of cheating.
I cheat on her, though

She also earns her allowance for spending money by doing good work at home. She has been very hard working this year and well behaved (obedient, very minimal attitude) so I'm going to her spoil a little her for xmas

*spoil her a little for xmas

My girlfriend and I have supported each other on and off in turns depending on who earning the most and who was going through some shit. Egalitarian relationships are more redpilled than any of your control freak fallacies. I want a partner in crime not a goddamn child to worry about.

*fantasies

Typical drunk aussie shit.

No way you make $200k and are on Sup Forums this late.

What job and how old're you?

Bonnie and Clyde were a team.