Clinton foundation and pizzagate

clinton foundation is the root of all this pedo thing , look the names in the foundation and we will move forward in pizzagate .
trust me , my dad works at nintendo .

Other urls found in this thread:

oathkeepers.org/steve-pieczenik-counter-coup-stop-clinton-happening-now-within-intelligence-community
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>clinton foundation is the root of all this pedo thing
>founded in 1997
>1997
Wake up nigger, TCF is just another storefront/access point.

Do you have any idea how much would get btfo if Congress were to investigate it?

Think Church Hearings from 1972 (or so) where the CIA DELETED FUCKING EVERYTHING and the only way we know the little that we do about MK-ULTRA and the like was from some financial records they failed to destroy.

Breaking 17 phones with hammers and acid bleaching the hard drives? 5th amendment from the IT people? Yeah, sure, nothing to see here, folks!

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed

That sauce ain't tomato.

>Do you have any idea how much would get btfo if Congress were to investigate it?
thats the point.

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams, 9/11 was used to cover up laundered cash by the clinton foundation. They are running a mutli national paedophile ring, we are dealing with the devil himself. I can't wait to justly put them through what they put others through

I wish this pizzagate shit would end, Im trying to eat healthy and now I can't stop thinking about pizza when on Sup Forums

kill yourself before we find you moloch

>conformation bias: the investigation

I know, I know, I'm a CTR shill

I don't know if this is a script, or pasta that just keeps getting posted by the same autistic faggot. I've seen it in a lot of threads though.

I'm of the mind it's actually a script. I see it posted fairly early on in every pizza thread the last couple days.

shitposting pasta.....but wait....that means something different to me now.....thanks pizzagate baka

Hilary is cute here.

She turned into humpty dumpty

Of course its a script. Its all to stop the "fake news."

This is the Hilary that would have won.

Pizza party was the worst idea ever. And also probably lethal in time.

Are you the guy who ate 3 pizzas?

Seen this copy and paste around a lot.

Epstine is a convicted child molestor so hardly innocent.
Therefore if you associate with convicted pedos your going to come under scrutiny. If all those people that have come under suspicion are innocent then perhaps in future they will learn that associating with known sex offenders is a bad idea.
Podesta brothers associated themselves with convicted molestors..so their network of friends has come under suspicion but not only for that obvious reason but due to their highly unusual and strange tastes in "art" which depicts satanic, pagan, sex and sacrifice and ritualistic child abuse...and actual spirit cooking occult rituals!

Nothing illegal about having weird fucked up art, but owning and displaying that shit means you should expect people to think your a freak.

..so these people have little room to complain about having their reputations battered...they chose to portray themselves in this light and clearly their ideas of "art" do not fit into the cultural norms.. or do you think they are that naive not to know this?

They have made them self suspects by behaving suspiciously. Get it yet?

That's a shitty pizza. My homemade 'za looks way better.

cute - you're blind

But she looks strong , normal and not fucked up and crazy.

'LITERALLY', STOP! YOU WHHITE MALES

looks pretty good - good job

big difference between she looks more robust and cute.

IM LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW

>Innocents
Prove the evidence that points to their guilt is false and I'll give you a free cheese pizza. You can even play dominoes on it.

Thanks user.

She's cute in this picture desu

What is up with major public figures eating food but then you realize they're just pretending to eat food because the food they have in front of them hasn't even been consumed and there's no evidence of such and it's weird because you never see it in the middle of the actor like no other just finished in the table dirty in their mouth is hurting that's itchy fingers but no just had some pizza with her big ol eyeballs

Pedos record all their crimes and store them in their computers..if you want eveidence that's where it will be at.

Not that I'm suggesting anyone hacks into them because that's illegal.

They tricked her. They exploited her desire for the presidency.

Hey I'm not saying there's nothing here, fuck, we're on the same side, fighting the same fight here user.
I just thought the "root of all this pedo thing" comment was rather ill-thought out, and a bit flippant.
Totally agree, let's bust TCF wide the fuck open, just don't forget about the other factions that came before and are most probably still have an active role to this day.

I have hope...

oathkeepers.org/steve-pieczenik-counter-coup-stop-clinton-happening-now-within-intelligence-community

She's dead foolio her body double is alive but has cancer.

Maybe the NSA has the records? I think they probably should if they want to continue being funded.

Nobody said the ride was over.

Celebs don't eat on camera because it would humanise them. The Queen actually forbids anyone to record of photograph her eat or drink.

>Nobody said the ride was over.
On the contrary my dear user, on the contrary.

>Not that I'm suggesting anyone hacks into them because that's illegal.

of course! , this is the board of peace *wink* .

This is the Hilary I want to remember thank you for this picture

I distinctly recall a scene in the GI Joe cartoon when I was young (GREAT AMERICAN HERO) where Cobra Comander was seen eating by his 2nd in command.

I didn't even like this bullshit propaganda cartoon at an early age, but I was there to witness it for whatever reason.

Cobra Comander said, "you are strong if you can watch me eat" to his underling. There was no animation of the eating. The underling was revolted, but pledged his strength and loyalty to Cobra by denying it as nothing.

That's the kind of sick shit they put on kids TV when I was growing up.

That's because Cobra Commander was eating snakes you cuck

Yes, I remember that as well.

Why, at that point in the plot, was Cobra eating snakes? And what happened next?

what the fuck is that sentence even

> it's weird because you never see it in the middle of the actor like no other just finished in the table dirty in their mouth is hurting that's itchy fingers but no just had some pizza with her big ol eyeballs

Whoops I can't remember anymore

>stop, you're hurting innocent businesses and people

fuck them all lmao i don't care if we burn them all to the ground this whole pizzagate thing is better than pizza anyway