Everyone that remembers Fidel Castro dying a few years ago report in

Everyone that remembers Fidel Castro dying a few years ago report in.

Tell us when Castro died in your reality and report any other anomalous observations regarding the multiverse.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iyFijjikkeM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=iyFijjikkeM

Yeah, me too. He retired, then died.

Sometime early in the 2000s and his brother took over and business was pretty much as usual. Might be different this time around.,

He died around 5 years ago because I was in high school and my teacher was talking about his brother Raul

Castro is a political figure though.
Reptilian forum sliders BTFO

Yeah this is the story I remember.. what is mind blowing for me is that I know I already experienced castro dying once, and thinking "hmmm thats funny, thought he was dead already" when I heard about him dying years ago.

Hey retired but Raul took over. Christ you larpfags

>being a low electromagnetic energy nuwmale from a shitty dimension
>posting from an HDDVD player
>having scales
>portaling just to collect memes
I seriously shiggy.

Chile now has a huge fucking hole in the middle of the country splitting up the once continuous skinny country.

I can't even. You just saying this re-registered this in my brain. You are right. It was like just before Bush Jr. took office.

In my reality, Castro didn't die, he just went to the moonbase with Harambe.

You really want to trip, try to figure out when Australia got these massive fucking lakes

Can any Aussies give the red pill on these lakes?

>Harambe
/9gag/

It was reported that he was stepping down for health reasons you dumb fuck. There were rumors that he would die within the month.

That fucking bird

I remember something about him "dying of cancer" but actually, literally dying? I think your memory is just bad, desu.

Don't get me wrong, the Berenstein shit is serious, but Castro surviving seems pretty consistent with reality.

I remember rumors of his death like 2 years ago, but I'm pretty sure this is the first time he's confirmed dead for me.

AUS used to be a massive basin of water, mya, i'd say those lakes are just leftovers from the basin's evaporation

My timeline is similar to this guy's, only the rumor was more like 5 or 6 years ago. He ended up being just really sick. Something about his liver maybe?

He never died; this one has an explanation. I can believe alternate universe shit but this time you're wrong.

Several years ago, he disappeared and there was a lot of media buzz speculating that he might have died. But then when the truth came out months later, they didn't think it was interesting enough to make a big deal of. So lots of people thought he had died from the initial buzz and never got corrected.

He was in very poor health when he stepped down, a lot of people thought he was on his deathbed and he completely disappeared from public life. Not surprising that you'd think he was dead if you didn't care about Cuba and just saw the headlines.

RIGHT
FUCKING
HERE

I said aloud "I swore he was already dead" when I heard the news and half the room agreed with me.

tis another glitch in the matrix for sure

He died years ago after he retired

hmmmmm

>"I have horrible memory but don't want to admit it because I have a massive ego so I'll just make up some bullshit about how my consciousness was transported to an alternate dimension instead."

>wooo I smoke a lot of pot and do lots of drugs and just generally fuck up my mind bros!
>on top of this, I ingest loads of video games, movies and Sup Forums """happening""" threads
>By now my memory is so fucked up I can barely even tell what's reality and what is a result of my life choices!
>Oh I know, I'll just say that space aliens are messing with the space-time continuum so I don't have to acknowledge the consequences of my actions

The posters above me are faggots in my timeline.

South Aussie checking in.
Always been there. Lake Gardiner is a famous dry lake, which holds landspeed events all the time. Landspeed record is currently held there.

Fidel Castro of dimension Q37 here, all the dead Castro's are weak pieces of shit true Castro will never d

kek, i see what you d

part of the atlantropa plan user....

massive earth engineering projects from the past

plans are now afoot to cut a canal, started at port augusta, with atomic powered dredging machines to ultimately flood lake eyre and create a vast new agricultural province....

I remember people who said this at the time because they were dumb. They didn't switch timelines. But it's difficult to correct every dumb person on this and then when they hear the news that he died they blame magic for their dumbity.

fug, reporting
I don't really remember any details but I remember hearing about it and not giving a shit

All you faggots are mixing when he handed power over to Raul with when Hugo Chavez, another communist, died.

I remember him "dying" to get some poon from Maggie Treudau, but nothing about him literally dying.

Castro has travelled in time to become

>(((A FUCKING LEAF)))

Read about how memory works and I guarantee you fuckers will be way more scared than this cartoon bear shit. It's so fragile you can't know what's real.

I feel that man.
Your own ability to alter your memories over time is scary.

this. I remember his death being part of the other one taking over. Not much more than that.

Also Leonard Cohen, I remember him dying like 10 years ago