What is he doing

What is he doing

He's winning, you dumb fuck.

Just sit back and watch and try to learn something.

winning

he's a winner, he likes to win.

He's pissing off a bunch of losers.

Literal losers.

>he actually uses this site

Pants on fire = blowjob + STDs

He's 20 moves ahead, us normies just have to wait and see what he's hinting lies ahead.

>PolitiFact

>No voter fraud in California

a little bit hard to believe

Have these people ever considered the possibility that he's just fucking with them?

Telling the truth the media doesn't want people to know.

Tricking idiot liberals into talking about something that nobody would mention otherwise.

It's like the 100th time he's done it this election. You'd think it would stop working but leftists are literally retarded I guess.

I like how the writers comment used to be smug as fuck but now they're filled with impotent rage.

There are states where you don't need to show ID to vote. You just need top sign an affidavit. So theoretically anyone could just vote all day long by driving around the state to different precincts. And that person could very well be liberal, conservative, illegal, or anything. But it baffles me how anyone could think that simple hasn't happened in a country of 319,000,000 people.

They don't even try to hide their bias anymore. It's reading a lot like huffpost now.

Any good smug vs rage comparison for the contributers?

>Zero evidence

these dumbasses keep taking his bait

what a bunch of fucking idiots. have they never heard the saying, "DON'T FEED THE TROLL?"

>(((politi"""""""fact""""")))

TRUST TRUMP

HE'S A WINNER, HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING

>politifact
Aaaaaand thread hidden.

17-20 =/= 16-24
Keep trying though, you were close with that one.

These people need to die already

>no one can actually articulate what he's doing

How is it lying when there is no evidence to prove the opposite of what you're saying?

Lying is when you say something that is contrary to what you actually know, or what is fact.

Facts are wasist

This is a good thing if you consider the fact that the fact checks quite literally publicizing Trump's claims so when the shit hit the fan later on, people can really relate back to these and the editors at PolitiFact will start scratching their heads trying to figure out what went wrong.

I mean, they debunked these facts on their platform and everything, right?

He is Presidenting.

>Liberals claim there is voter fraud in states Trump won. There is no evidence of any voter fraud but we definitely need a recount.
>In response Trump claims there is voter fraud in states Hillary won.

If Trumps claims have no evidence, they are as well founded as those put forth by the recount retards. The fact that liberals are jumping all over Trump for doing the same thing they are makes them look retarded as fuck. If they were slightly self aware they would realize this. Trump playing 5D chess.

So, Jill Stein claiming that there was voter fraud in states Trump won is valid?

>There are millions of illegals in places where there is no ID required to vote
>what, you think some of them might have voted against the guy planning to deport hem? What a conspericy theory! PANTS ON FIRE!

really makes me think

>politico
sage

jeeeeey

I'll take the two at the top

>what is he doing
getting the media to avert their attention from his cabinet choices.

>Zero complaints this election
Pants on fire! I see a complaint just to the left of that dangerous conspiracy theory!

Politifact uses logical fallacies as proof.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Just because he has not presented evidence does not mean that none exists. This means that it is illogical to conclude that his statements are false.

He's pissed off that he lost the popular vote, so now he's making up some sort of alternate reality in his mind where he didn't actually lose but democrats conspired against him and where he actually won.

Literally a spoiled, autistic retard.

it's the exact same demographic.

Getting the media to talk about voter fraud and how "it's literally impossible and doesn't happen" which will pave the way for Voter ID laws.