>just got watch dogs 2

>>just got watch dogs 2
>>play for 5 minutes.
>>see this

honestly, what's the deal with SJWs infiltrating game developers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yV3StnkDTiE
youtube.com/watch?v=hC83kY3rywE
youtu.be/1sL1XM7soH4?t=73
youtube.com/watch?v=xNter0oEYxc
youtube.com/watch?v=WCoI4hynN_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Of course Sweden would play a game starring a young black bull.

You couldn't tell from the cyber-hipster protagonists?

It's ubishit, you should know this going in.

Looks haram to me. Why do the graphics look so dated?

Are you playing on the PS2?

>setting in san francuckso
looks about right

do they even have graphics cards in sweden?

Return that garbage game. Stop giving them sales.

It takes place in San Francisco. That's an accurate representation.

Those graphics look fucking ps2-tier shit.

The weirdest part is the guy who wrote the game regularly shits on SJW's and defended GamerGate.

Fuck you faggot. Why did you give them money?
Pirate it like a decent person.

Why would you even play this trash if the first place? Does your Swedish bbc lust compel you to purchase anything with a nigger on the cover?

Wtf is with those graphics? Looks like absolute shit

Wow you have a shit computer.

Holy shit IT'S LITERALLY 2016! Why are the graphics so bad?

Or better yet, kill yourself for playing such a shit game in the first place.

First one was pretty red-pilled. I'm sure someone will post the webm attesting to that.

>filename
my sides discovered the multiverse

Is this on the PS2? Fuck, it looks like shit.

it was the player that was red pilled, the devs got ass hurt over that video

The fuck is up with your graphics, man?

Also, why in the fuck do people keep buying western games? I'm looking forward to FF XV when I get home (~7 hours from now).

Is that the mobile version?

post link pls

>2 homo mudslimes
HAHAHAHAHA

What video?

They just look like bros to me

I was half joking. The devs still made the ghetto/derelict areas almost exclusively black.

OP here.

Just realized the in-game time of the screencap is 9.11.
Two gay muslims.

>>lol

Guy was using his phone to profile people, and would shoot all the gays/muslims/jews.

Jesus christ, console?

youtube.com/watch?v=hC83kY3rywE

Frig off this game is a masterpiece

They were just gonna have some brosex, totally not gay amirite

>two gay background NPCs sitting together on a bench
>they keep to themselves
>some black guy from sweden comes over
>"SJW INFILTRATION, ALERT ALERT"

When an established character comes out as transsexual in the last game of the trilogy for no goddamn reason, that's something to whine about, not some background NPC shit.

I'm sure there are much better examples of these extreme liberal values trampling on creativity in later games, I don't know, I don't play often and I don't play shit games if I do.

That looks awful haram to me, are you sure this game is legal in Sweden?

No way. Those are PS2 graphics.

What the fuck are those graphics? Is this 2010?

Why the fuck do they even bother rendering all that Grass?

Watchdogs 1 saving grace was some of the content that came out after. This shit with a nigger protag I cant see it
youtu.be/1sL1XM7soH4?t=73

Fan
Fucking
Tastic

This. Why the fuck do you care so much OP? Just play the damn game it's pretty fun desu.

This is what APU graphics looks like in 2016

They think that exposing the populace to regular reminders of heretofore socially unacceptable behaviors will ease tensions surrounding these matters. They're not wrong, actually. But perversely, the people behind such things are also some of the same people who advocate for safe spaces, which is at odds with the normalization-through-habituation notion. Then again, one of the hallmarks of the ideologically possessed is a failure to notice or care when two or more of their cherished ideals conflict. Consistency doesn't seem to be a desired trait, or even worth consideration in their incremental march to an illusory utopia. This is why the indecision meme works so well on such a variety of 'progressive' themes.

>caring about watchdogs 2
>ubisoft
>posting about it on Sup Forums
>being a mentally retarded and physically disabled manlet gayboii with a speech impediment, which is the only person IRL whom I've seen wanted to play this game

The guy on the left looks Muslim. Absolutely haram.

>Canadian

>time

pretty much this.

I mean, one of the antagonists in the game is a FtM Transgender person whom is also a bio-hacker, which i guess is good for giving those degenerates some lee way.

>want some representation? heres a tansgendered character as a villain

Check'd and seriously. This looks like a PS2 game, grats on getting Jewed OP

Lets take a look at Ubisoft workers.

japan is making a game about a MAN GIVING BIRTH, and you guys are still whining about NPC gay couples?

Why is Sup Forums afraid to criticize Japan? They are the most degenerate country in the world.

>muh diversity

50 women
No wonder Ubisoft sucks these days

>that lone Hershey Harold programmer at the top
>disappeared by 2014
Did the Big Black Cock lovers that inhabit Ubisoft devour him cock and all? or because he had a penis and male chromosomes, they decided he didn't fit the "diversity" initiative?

Why are the graphics the equivalent of GTA San Andreas?

They had more diversity in 2007.
Theres men and women, blacks, asians and whites

2014 is 50 White or Jewish women with a chink thrown in

You seem to have missed the fact that they are almost entirely white women.

that sad thing about this game, isd that despite the cool enhancements to the hacking (including the ability to SWAT people and have Gangs attack others) they made it to where you can only carry two weapons instead of a fuckton like in the original watch dogs and GTA. plus the graphics suck cock, but then again this is Ubicuck we are talking about, they are notorious for huge downgrades after E3 Presentations

youtube.com/watch?v=xNter0oEYxc

So, I guess we can safely agree that Ubisoft has been completely WHITE WASHED by progressives.

well, the game reflects modern urban America society. This shit is starting to become commonplace, so it's going to be included in games like this. You know you can just kill them right? It's probably intended to be a part of the game at least in part for this purpose.

I want to buy Jades game~

>vidya developers
I swear to god what a shit career to tell people you do for a living...

"I make vidya"

lol, I can see being an indiefag dev working with fellow indiefags to produce chit on steam for shits and giggles but to dedicate a career around developing vidya?

I like vidya but that is a cuck career

>You know you can just kill them right?
better yet, you can have them greenlit for a Gang Assault or Forge Evidence and have them Swatted, since the only real gameplay upgrade is the hacks are more interesting

Why are you complaining about a completely equal workplace environment where people are judged solely on their merits?

And yes, obviously "being a woman" is a merit, I mean after all the media kept saying one of Hillary Clinton's merits was that she was a woman

Jesus at this
>Equality has never been a joke, and our support for Ubisoft stands strong in the face of this adversity, just as all the women they hire had to be strong in the face of a five minute interview that landed them a job some red blooded male spent years trying to get.
>Grow up Learn up Josh

>strong in a 5 minute interview
>destroy years long dream of red blooded male

I hate Ubisoft now

It was probably fine when it was about pushing technology and making new game play styles. Now it's about muh stories and diversity (just not in game play, hope you like open world tower games or 1st/3rd person shooters)

This game is terrible and not because of the SJW nonsense (makes sense since it's set in san fagcisco by san fagcisco devs).

the movement is terrible and restricting for an open world game, the graphics are dogshit, the driving is atrocious, the story is some retarded edgy hacker story (AGAIN).

What's wrong with a couple of bros sharin' a snuggle?

I sold my Xbox one after I was playing Halo 5 campaign and heard a dialogue about how the Sangheli only recently began allowing females to serve.

Fucking really? Just broke the setting and environment of the game, legitimately pissed me off

>He unironicaly got WD 2
>After 1 being so shit

>Not appreciating a game that has this unkillable character

>Fan
>Tastic

I do like Rocksmith. Haven't bought any legit DLC though.

I just can't wrap my head around the graphics being this bad. Even the main cast's models look dated and the environment is JUST tier

>those graphics
looks like fuckin runescape, are you playing on a game boy?

So you gave the kikes money? Good plan there sport

I HATE THIS STUPID KEK COUNTRY! FUCK WESTERN CIVILIZATION! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

Grass texture looks 2006.

Kind of funny how this video predicted that canadians would be worse than Australians

The graphics are fine but no one optimizes games anymore because everyone who works in the industry is a retarded faggot

LOL

this
youtube.com/watch?v=WCoI4hynN_k
this is possibly the only fun part of this game

how do they not realize their hypocrisy