Can we spare our left over meme power from trumps election win and funnel it into half life 3...

Can we spare our left over meme power from trumps election win and funnel it into half life 3? I mean we wouldnt want to waste it

Let's be reasonable here, a presidential election is one thing but Half-Life 3 is out of the question.

I channel my personal Meme Magic into making sure Half Life 3 doesn't happen because Valve died when they made DOTA 2 and CS:GO.

gaben will save us in 2020 screencap this

We just memed code geass r3 into existence, do not rely on kek overmuch.

Pretty sure they scrapped it because level design incorporating both portals and weapons was too hard.

>not when they updated tf2

Don't ask kek for stupid shit like personal gain or vidya

Valve justifies it by saying they make way more money in their current game business model instead of releasing standard aaa titles and that they waited too long to finish the game creating unreal expectations.

It's never gonna happen

>using valuable meme power, THE THING THAT KILLS PEOPLE AND DESTROYS EMPIRES, for a fucking VIDEOGAME, for degenerate numale beta neckbeards to rejoice over.

NO, I advise you GO FUCK YOURSELF. We'll be using the left over meme power for LePen and that's final user.

I don't think Half-Life 3 was ever really on the cards. We might get that Portal movie, though.

I want Half-Life 3 and I'm getting Half-Life 3, Adolf. Check these numbers.

Yeah nice numbers you got there, faggot.

Find. Here you go.

Expect the announcement early next year.

Why? The first two were overrated trash.

>Don't ask kek for stupid shit like personal gain
dammit I'm never getting a gf
fine, whatever. we'll save Europe then.

sorry, I invested all my meme magic into ricochet 2

I actually had a dream that Gaben confirmed Half Life 3 at E3 2017 last night.

Fuck that, let's meme MGSV chapter 3.

fpbp

I have abandoned all hope for any more Half-Life games ever and if you want to save your sanity I suggest you all do the same. Valve makes such obscene amounts of money from hats on CSGO and dota that take no effort at all to produce, so they have no incentive at all to put time and money into developing an actual game, let alone what would be the most hyped game in the history of games with sky high expectations.

come on hes gordon freeman is practically our guy, a white man simply using a crowbar and his phd in theoretical physics to overthrow the
(((alien))) overlords.

I think right now they are waiting for VR to get better. There's not much else that we can do to make it special.

Hl3 release this christmas

The scout update was the beginning of the end for sure.

not even kek almighty has the power to create this

>Sup Forums - Video games but sometimes politics

HL3 will never ever be released. Give up.

the combine are blacks under hip hop mind control