Assume you are driving with your significant other when a drunk driver T Bones you, killing them instantly...

Assume you are driving with your significant other when a drunk driver T Bones you, killing them instantly. They come out of the car to apologize while you're relatively ok (broken ribs)

What do you do?

>Killing them instantly
How the hell are they going to apologize?

realize i'm a faggot for saying significant other instead of gf or wife

If your ribs are broken, "relatively okay" is a relative expression. You can't do anything, since breathing is usually so painful you wish you were dead.

Try thinking of a different injury then repost this edition of "Ethical Delimma - The Online Game."

"Thank you".

I would sagr the gay thread that has nothing to do with politics and move on with my day.

I tell you to take this thread to Sup Forums
Fuck off.

>significant other

Is this the new degenerate untrustworthy whore way of saying "I'm sort of in a relationship but I'm ready to leave when someone with more money comes along."?

do i love them?

i would probably want to kill them but then again I might try to wait on the instant reaction and just lose all meaning in the world and start doing a bunch of crazy shit like meth, join the seals, start the race war

I'd turn this thread into something worthwhile. Girls with guns maybe?

Anzu thread

"Th-thanks, you too"

good job user, proud of you

Cosplay is dumb, though. Anzu is also an albino roach runt.

>roach thread
Nah pham.

Slam thier head in the car door until it pops, play the temporary insanity card

Thank them profusely for making me rich in insurance money and grieving points to find new girls to fuck

>tfw no cute chubby friend frog

Murder his entire family before his eyes obviously...

>dying from a t-bone
I deserve someone better than that.

Hit it while she's still warm.
Take pics.
???
Profit

Really depends on how its cooked. Medium rare is obviously preferred so I'd likely be thankful for that, but if its well done then I'm afraid I wouldn't leave a tip.