>>100706590

What is this shit? I've noticed this at least once a day for like 3 days in a row now, multiple nearly identical threads pop up at the same time and propose the same meaningless off-topic bullshit

>What is this shit?
Looks like your mom

is that pic real? it looks fake as fuck

Smashed a rag that looked like that the other night. Slim pickins out here, boys

mud flaps

Fucking hell

is that a failed dick?

The middle link there was another thread about Nike nigger stomper shoes or some shit too. Yesterday I think some Brit was posting multiple similar threads about the same thing and the day before that a Germanon was making multiple shitpost threads asking what people thought about certain expressions people used. Am I going crazy?

Kek'ed.

It's just wet leggings/stockings or whatever it is that women wear in their legs.
Stop being so retarded

that is not at all what it looks like

Its stocking or something in her pussy lol

Why are mods deleting posts but not this fucking disgusting thread

Shit threads are always shit, but meta threads about shit threads are extra shitty

Severed dog tongues. Completely normal.

Prolapsed rectum

It is obvious she isn't some supernatural roastie Stacy, to me it clearly looks like someone soaked some stockings and crammed them in her pussy, carefully maintaining a very high standard of detail and mimicry.

No, that's flesh. That's definitely fucking flesh.

>Nike Niggerstompers

WOAH! Just like this frog that people keep posting... Am I going crazy?!

Let's be real here, a little bit of inner vagina coming out is top tier pussy.

Emphasis on the word little.

Incidentally, are those beef curtains, or does she actually have something inside her vagina? They almost look like tongues, or pieces of meat, and I suppose they could just be pieces of shit, but I think they might actually be beef curtains.

(((They))) want to recognize us out in the open

Is this real life?

Yeah after zooming in I have to say that's just genetically huge labia. circus freak style

It's a fucking failed dick I tell you. On the left you have an empty scrotum on the right you have the foreskin

You still have the fat labia majora. It's a real vagina. It's either a fake rubber insert or freak style labia

Someone is also currently spamming heightism threads with links to his shitty youtube video. It's probably just the board generally having gone to shit with the influx of newfriends

WTF is that

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sometimes i wish i could unsee things on the internet.

an actual roastie

I didn't order any fucking ARBY's

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHAT IS THIS ?