Ethnic Russians now a minority in Moscow

WTF?. You told me Russians weren't cucked. You told me they were White.

>Fewer than one in three residents of Moscow consist of ethnic Russians

euromaidanpress.com/2015/06/01/ethnic-russians-now-a-minority-in-moscow-consultant-to-russian-force-structures-says/

Other urls found in this thread:

statdata.ru/nacionalnyj-sostav/moskvy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow#Population
sputnikipogrom.com/science/43284/antropology-of-the-russians/
euromaidanpress.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw no hijab-wearing Slavic Muslima gf
Why does God hate me?

>euromaidanpress

>He fell for the "Putin is the saviour of the white race" meme

>euromaidanpress

You dun goof'd

>Saint Petersburg>>>>>Moscow

um

Aren't Ukrainians, Georgians, Belarusians and Moldovans ethnically Russian anyway?

Are Georgians white or mountain sandniggers?

Russians are a bunch of subhuman savages, regardless if they're "cucked" or whatever meme term is the coolest this month.

Stop throwing around shitty memes

>Fewer than one in three residents of Moscow consist of ethnic Russians
>wiki
>National composition: russians (91,65 %)

Mexican talks about savagery

Cuz your a race traitor

>russians means european russians and not chechneyans and mongolians

Nice try ivan

T. Married an ethnic russian and cucking your ethnicity as we speak

No one is 100% "white"

statdata.ru/nacionalnyj-sostav/moskvy

In 2010, according to official census, 10 million of respondents were Russian.

It is not possible that in 6 years 60% of them disappeared and got replaced by other nationalities.

Yes, it means european russians.
>T. Married an ethnic russian and cucking your ethnicity as we speak
Good for you. Maybe our government will let you in, once your nignogs will start to kill whites en masse.

Still when I went to moscow there were many many foriegners uzbeks, kazakhs, central asian peoples

>uzbeks, kazakhs, central asian peoples
Did you ask them about their national identity?

There are many. But not to the extent published in the article.

This is an old fake.

Russia is predominantly a muslim country indeed

those were just actual russians mainstream media never talks about

Yah Im not sure about the statistics
I dont need to you can tell theyre central asian and from the caucacus by how they look and their . Many working in constructionon the streets

their accents*

Ae you green fat throll?
Euromaidanpress - propaganda of cockholes, who want to belive...

All caucasians and subcaucasians - sandniggers, who lives in stone age.

It's amazing how you're able to speak with your head cut off.

why is that pill so hard to swallow for you, pal?

>Many working in constructionon the streets
Those are not russian citizens. They come from their -stans to make some money and then go back to their families. That's also bad actually, but at least they are not staying here in most cases. You see so many of them because that kind of work is the only thing they can be trusted with.

Yeah i actually felt a little bad after i hit submit, im sorry bro. Good news is ive bought property there and Im actually considering sending my son to a nice orthodox boarding school, hes pissed hes gonna miss hunting season but i told him he will enjoy it more than the shit schools here.

>T. Married an ethnic russian and cucking your ethnicity as we speak

Sure thing Jamarcus, sure thing

so chechens, dagistanis are not russian citizens? since when?

Putin did it. He loves muslims very much and doesnt give a shit about slavs. He isnt even fucking white himself, unless you somehow consider finno-uralic race white. Im so sick of pol fuckwits who live on the other side of a globe from Russia praising him as a savior of the white race.

Actually im eternal anglo stock.
Are you even aware of the current year?

Is there a problem with letting them live in their segregated communities and allowing them to do manual labor in more civilized places?

No offense taken. Your whore will cuck you with nigger , divorce you and take half of your shit, and your mongrel dog of a son will come out as transgender and cut off his dick.

>capital of a historically multiethnic empire is diverse

Whoa...

>euromaidanpress

Yeah sure, Hochol. Keep spreading your bullshit.

i fucking hate germans and think that they deserve more terrorist attacks

I was explaining part about construction workers, stop interfering in other's people conversation, cockhole.

Yeah that might happen before your liver shuts down or you get stabbed by a muslim. Anywho, where should i buy a nice comfy flat? You know the kind that costs money that youll never see in your life and the security will keep kahosnic derevina like yoursellf out of.

Considering he was a kgb agent, I'm not surprised he doesn't care about race.

Putin loves muslims?

>kahosnic derevina
what did he mean by that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow#Population
As of 2010 Moscow was 91.65% ethnic Russian.

OP you are full of shit

But Islam isn't a race

Can someone please explain how Russians and Ukranians aren't the same people without going full WE WUZ mode?

i'd even venture to say he resembles Obama in many ways

>search 'russian brides'
>suddenly feel very desperate

>ethnic russian
it's a meme creates by bolsheviks
it's like saying ethinic american
no such thing

>euromaidanpress

Same people in the same was as Spanish and French are the same people.

>You told me Russians weren't cucked. You told me they were White.
We are white. Our gubment is cucked. Maybe /pol autists is not the best source.
Although the article is 100% bullshit

dont pay attention to the leaf

> Idiot American doesn't realize 3rd worlders occupy the nigger-tier jobs in every major city in the world

You know exactly what it means. Also i need a good hunting lodge, the one in belarus is good but the trophy of the red deer i shot didnt fill the bucket. Know any places in altai? Or have you never left your village?

I was actually just memeing. Going to russia is a good thing if there is a fucking civil war or some shit in your country, otherwise I wouldn't recommend moving here. Russian schools are also not the best place on earth. But yes, here your son will be isolated from SJW brainwashing if that's your goal.

No, I don't know what that means. Also I'm not the person you were talking to before.

Well if this coversation was a competition youd be the winner.... I guess

all you white people be lookin the same to me

Not baiting, I know outside of nationalistic views it doesn't seem like Ukranians and Russians are different.

Poles and russians are very different, but i dont see difference between ukranians and russians

The language?

>cherrypicking
Overall Russia is far better than any other country in Europe. We can find way worse imagine about London.

>Dumb kike doesnt realize former soviet republics were second world and not third world
>Dumb jew thinks I have holocaust money to visit every major city and check

>euromaidanpress
Here's your (You)

>without going full WE WUZ mode
Leaf, the fact that you have never amounted to anything doesn't mean the rest of us can't refer to their glorious past.
Hachina please
sputnikipogrom.com/science/43284/antropology-of-the-russians/

I was with someone from Ukraine for quite a while that had family in Moscow and poland. Ithe always seemed that people there were just sort of submissive or apathetic toward Putin. Not really like they loved or hated him but just that he's their leader. The children there were still taught basic gun training in kindergarten there back then. Definitely much more hands on useful education than us

Russia is not ethnocentric. Its an oligarchy.

Their leaders value the strength of Russia, not the strength of the (ethnic) Russian people. Very different ideas.

hey look

it's a shitty fake

Because there is none except for Ukranians being mad for no reason. Ukraine was artificially constructed by communists within the divide and conquer strategy

But ukranian is more common to russian than polish is common to russian, isn't it?

> you told me Russians weren't cucked
We were telling you right the opposite all the time, but you faggots didn't like it and decided that putin is based, russia is your ally and you'll stick with olgino shills instead of accepting truth. Well, enjoy it.

>Their leaders value the strength of Russia
HAHAHAHA
They value their value, if you know what I mean. Money (in London, Swiss and BVI banks) is their only motive

Borders with middle Asia is open. Insane money being spent on development of musilm regions on Caucasus, even as country faces economic crisis. Mosques being built in capital. Patriots who speak against muslim infestation being jailed.
See fou yourself, does he loves muslims or not.

Idk cunt i sure as hell saw Hachi everywhere when i visited moscow
they seem to disappear in the winter though

>checks id

Srry man

We have different eye colors and hair colors. All the mud people are just different sized pieces of the same turd that rely on us to move technology forward.

>sputnikipogrom
lmao

Idiocy.
Russians are like the chiniese. There are at least 20 russian ethincities.

There are list of references in the bottom of the article. Although nice try refuting by URL

"euromaidenpress" Americans are right about you dumb cunts

>tfw i own an apartment here too

Hey whats up ny fellow white belarussian, ready for your white anglo american neighbors?

It isn't. Don't let cyrillic alphabet confuse you.

So I guess I should be glad I didn't go ahead and move to Russia then..... anyone that comes from a country with "stan" at the end is cucked though. The Russians I've met are based af though. I know there were still some areas they talked about becoming more liberal. That was years ago

Why would rich ameritard buy an apartment in the commieblocks?

It was for moscow ya leafy fuck. Put America up for people considered "American" and you will have 90% as well.

Why aren't you part of Russia?

>Western Russia being this buttmad

The word "liberal" has different meanings in our countries. I am a liberal by local standarts, but fuck I hate shitskins and want to clse the border

only gooks and kebabs are noticeable and most of that other stuff was ex soviet anyways so as far as they are concerned they are russian even the jews

go watch enemy at the gates. based on a true story. some jew shot a nazi in WW2 in russia

and grand total between gooks and kebabs its 10%. not even sure why they would bother considering whats happened honestly. like china and russia have a working relationship but russia has skin heads that hate gooks

Soon, fellow Leaf

Because i can buy said apartment for less than half here than in the US and ive been approved for residency and in 3 short years im gonna be recieving about 3k for the rest of my life so i might as well live sonewhere where i can get some serious bang for my buck

That's moscow too you retard

Russia has way over 10 million people total

3k a month

That's messed up. I know the Uzbekistan college students that were in the same classes were cucked.... I swear most were Homos but maybe back then there weren't as many of them in Russia and Ukraine. I know the people there sounded extremely poor.

He's an expert on the subject so he's likely correct.

>euromaidanpress.com
Duude. This is a shilling site created by ukrainian activists after Russia invaded them. Do you get your objective news about world affairs from North Korea Today?
Moscow is not exactly a haven of white man, but last census gave 91.6% russian population. There are objections to this data from liberal pollsters who suggest no more than 70% of actual population was asked, but it's still far from what your article claims.

Are the migrants causing a lot of trouble there as they are in germany, france, sweden? Why the hell does Putin want to let them come there? Cheap labor? The migrants usually come work and send the money out of the country all the while leeching the economy and welfare

Which sanatoria is the best? I like going to them after my hunting trips in Belarus.

Putins doing it to legitamize his party for becoming more authoritarian. Also for authoritarian parties rising in europe. He isnt necessarily causing anything but kinda letting it happen.