Hey Americans, you obviously have a gun problem and you just can't do nothing and expect that something changes

Hey Americans, you obviously have a gun problem and you just can't do nothing and expect that something changes

How do you solve it?

More guns

/thread

Invade you dirty spics

Thats a bb gun you mexican intellectual

Put every non liberal, white redneck, or otherwise right leaning piece of shit behind bars in Guantanamo.

Problem solved. Nothing of value was lost.

Your shithole of a country has Marines and Soldiers on active patrols to hunt violent cartels.

Your country has the gun problem, Pablo.

>He doesn't have a poop gun
Inb4 hobbit
Come say it to my face human

Except those aren't the people who commit the most gun crimes, Paco. Let me give you a hint. It begins with N and ends with iggers

t. californian here. Please send more guns.

I rekt myself

>implying it's a problem

Was just trying to bait with some edge in an otherwise bland, boring thread.

And I replied because I don't wanna go to bed and wake up in the morning

>when you are in northeast part of country and is very cold during winter with lots of snow and Mexicans will never get this far

>Let's cure cancer by adding more cancer.

The facts prove that the most dangerous places to be are gun free zones.

Solution: Add guns.

Hey Mexicans, you obviously have a beheading problem and you just can't do nothing and expect that something changes

How do you solve it?

Did we not just set a new background check record for black Friday?

Suck it leftist swine. No gun problems around here- they all function perfectly.

You want the real solution?
Ban niggers.
I don't care too much about gun violence because it's mostly dumb nigs killing each other over stupid shit.
I'm not going to have my rights taken away because niggers can't handle responsibility. They shouldn't be here in the first place.

>you obviously have a gun problem
source?

By legalizing drugs, and allowing any entities that emerge victorious out of this free market opportunity to smuggle drugs if they wish so into the United states.

We're not going to babysit your drug addiction anymore cletus

Remove non nationalist. Problem solved.

Wouldnt you know it, I just lost all my guns in a boating accident over international waters.

>gun problem.
I think you mean fun problem you dumb spic.

But your government is allowing citizens to arm themselves and form autodefensas.

The reason that hasn't happened yet is that we would fuck you up over it.
You're too weak to be defiant.

Fuck you OP.

Your legs and feet disgust me. Nice gun though.

came here to post this

I have a better solution. We annex your country, kill most of the native population, and brutally exploit its natural resources for our own.

>obviously have a gun problem
No it isnt, and just saying those words in that order doesnt make it so.

>Hey Americans, you obviously have a nigger problem

FTFY

Jesus Christ get your ogre foot out of the picture. You could cave someone's head in with that thing

You just had to post your fat disgusting feet instead of just taking a pic of your gun...

Ever notice how it's always liberals pushing for gun control? It's almost like they feel unsafe living around spics and niggers or something. Maybe they should get a gun.

Genocide niggers

As you can see, problem is already reduced by 10.

I've held thatsame fucking model gun and decided if was too big. And your fat fucking foot literally dwarfs it.

>UK
>0.0
wew lad

>Blaming the tool
>Not the user

This is why we need a wall

>you obviously have a gun problem
It's not obvious to me. We have crime problem, but so does everyone else.

Compare El Paso, Texas to Juárez, Mexcio. Both have high Mexican populations. Both are mere minutes from each other. The one with legal gun rights happens to be one of the safest cities in the US. Juárez, Mexico, with a near total ban on guns, is one of the deadliest places on earth.

>Mexicans alone are responsible for all the shit that happens there!
>we have a right to determine how your country should be run
Pick one

So a literal white chimpout?
What a fucking stooge

Autodefensas don't exist anymore, and they shouldn't even exist to begin with if we didn't fight a dumb drug war for gringo trash

I can cherry pick too.

And all it cost us was our freedom.

>Mexico
>commenting on a gun problem

>Gun crime has been plummeting for decades so it's clearly a big problem now
>Modern firearms are too dangerous so let's ban a gun made in the 1950's

Hey Mexicans, you obviously have a chihuahua problem and you just can't do nothing and expect that something changes.

How do you solve it?

shoot more Mexicans.

The only problem I see are would-be tyrants trying to take our guns.

Those countries are third world shitholes, if you compare to them of course that you are better than them. If you just wanna live in a safer place than Panama, congratulations, you already did that. But when you compare the U.S. with other countries, your country has more homicides than everyone, so there's something that you are doing wrong and the other countries are doing right.

>America has a gun problem
You mean criminals in America have a violence problem.

The rest of us are absolutely fine.

Tbh, this would work. You also need to discount suicides from gun crimes, as it's not really a crime, and people aren't going to stop killing themselves just because they dont have a gun handy.

Once you take suicide and black crime out of the equation, the US gun crime rates drop to near European levels.
Might have to do something about the latinos as well...

fpbp

We add more guns until the general population is tired of degenerate scumbags victimizing them, and goes berserk, in turn victimizing the victimizers. Those that survive that brutality will fall in line and become productive members of society.

If not by a desire to improve the world around them, than by a will to live to see the next day.

Now go fuck off my friendly spaghetti monger, and get back to work making fine pistols.

If you add enough cancer, the cancer will get cancer and die. Get your shit together.

>Those countries are third world shitholes
25% of the US population are straight out of the third world. Thank you for highlighting the problem.

get one for urself duh

By staying strapped my wall-builder

>Those feet

Can you blame them though? Just look at their supporters. Paid opposition or not, when does the right go out to protest and burn down half of their own neighborhoods over minor infractions and election results?

import more muslim rapefugees so they vote away our constitution. dont worry, guns and being republican will be illegal by 2030

We also have a gun solution, it involves walls and more guns.

Gun problem?
naw man I got a not enough hands to shoot them all at the same time problem

>you just can't do nothing
lol watch us.

>cant do nothing
Buy a gun and kys

Squatty Potty?

Ban all mexicans with heads

SHALL

U need a gun cause u damn sure cant run for safety

we have enough guns, we need more people actually carrying them around, and we need to teach gun safety in public schools

such fine post yet no (You)s

need more gun free zones. seems to have worked today.

Duh. We need more guns!

We don't have a gun problem, we have an unarmed problem.

But for real, it is blacks and Mexicans shooting each other that makes the numbers seem high

That would be a nice image if it had sources.

Deport the blacks and mexicans

Buy more guns, faggot face

Devil's Advocate: Which would have the greatest impact on reducing crime in the United States: 100% ban of firearms or 100% ban on blacks and hispanics?

Crime statistics give a pretty good idea of the answer. But this is not how the world works. To respect peoples right you can not, should not encroach on the rights of either party in exchange of the illusion of safety.

>mexican intellectuals

>that fat disgusting foot.
Fuck. What do you weigh? 400 pounds?

Couldn't have said it better myself.

What a pig...

I bet your chin completely blocks your neck from the front.

We don't lose our heads over it, amigo

If everyone has a gun, the damage a single unlawful shooter is severely mitigated.

There aren't mass shootings at gun shows.

>Teacup grip
REEEEEEEEEE